All Comments on 'The Rock Chick Pt. 02'

by chloe_switch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Qwer12Qwer122 months ago

OUTSTANDING. 5 Stars and great entertainment. Well developed characters and great storytelling and a fun time for all. Cheers

ladylicker1ladylicker12 months ago

Love this story and the universe you have created. Can't wait for more!

toesucker1toesucker12 months ago

OMG this was so wonderful. "I had tears in my eyes without knowing why" -- yes, but I did know why I had them!

Hot, sensual, loving. The best!

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterabout 2 months ago

This was a perfect second chapter. The anticipation you wrote, the ease of the conversation. I loved how she paused, snubbed out her cig, then came out with honesty. Perfect timing. I could see it so well. You wrapped in the future of the paparazzi I. This was a really great story.

I love the command on both sides for their sex and their making love. Really really great! ❤️🖤❤️🖤 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

chloe_switchchloe_switchabout 2 months agoAuthor

Aoife - thank you so much for your comments on both episodes -- I'm so happy to see Bea and Noa so well-received. There will be further episodes for the pair in the future!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Meant to comment when first read the Bea-Noa storyline — as a near hopeless romantic am hopeful; glad you have more to share about them. Loved the two pieces. The music/song elements really resonate for me in this chapter: Someone singing on stage to their lover is intensely romantic — brought immediately to mind chapter 5 of Hard Landing by BrokenSpokes when Jo sings to a shocked Blue — unbelievable moment. Your pićking Joan Jett and the Blackheart’s rendition of Crimson and Glover was fantastic — yes, she owned that song; heard them in concert not so long ago and she still owns it. And teasing Noa with a line from Carly Simon’s great song — perfect. You are talented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchloe_switch@chloe_switch
Switch by name, Switch by nature! You will find me at Emily's Escorts, where my services as either a Domme or a sub-slut are on offer, overseen by my mistress and pimp, SweetFaith. https://ocdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2021/10/10460026/bdsmlr-10460026-tgHngwyBFA.jpg I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Rock Chick Previous Part
The Rock Chick Series Info