The Rockhard Files - Jesse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"You're gonna...gonna....fuck! You're gonna make...me...cum! Ggggaaaaafuck!"

She gulped and swallowed as hard and fast as she could. But she was having trouble keeping up with the volume I was dumping into her face. I finally pulled her tight into my body and held it there. Her eyes began to water. Her body begged for air. She coughed and gagged, spitting bubbles of cum and saliva.

When I finally let her go, her head snapped back. Her chin was shiny with overflow. She swiped her forearm across it and looked up at me. "Fucker," she muttered.

"Ha! You love it."

She swiped a streak off of her chest with a finger, stuck it between her lips, and smiled. "Fucker," she muttered again. She gently petted her puffy slit. "I think you owe me one."

I felt a corner of my lip curl up. "I think I owe you a couple."

She swung a leg over the chair, spreading her legs far apart. I walked to the end of the chair and knelt in the soft, warm sand.

"I think you're right," she murmured. I pulled the tiny, moist triangle to the side. It revealed a bald, swollen pair of pink lips. I leaned in. She bit her lip when she felt my hot breath rush across her freshly exposed skin. "(gasp) Oh fuck!" She couldn't remember the last time a tongue had slipped through her slit. She gave another gasp and bark when my tongue swatted her quivering bean. She had already worked herself into a frenzy before I dove between her legs. This won't take long I thought to myself.

I continued to rake my tongue across her kernel. Her hips lightly bucked into my face. One of her hands held my head in place while the other molested her own tits. Her body jerked and fell back onto the chair when I slipped two fingers into her snatch.

"Oh fuck! Oh you motherfucker! That's it! Right there! Don't stop! Don't you stop!" she demanded while she squirmed on the chair.

Her muscles started to spasm around my inserted fingers. Her clit was vibrating like a tuning fork under my tongue. Here we go I thought to myself with a grin.

She nearly launched off the chair when I suddenly withdrew my slick fingers from one hole and inserted them into another. "OH FUCK!" she screamed. I pulled her button between my lips and sucked hard while I slapped it with my tongue. Her back arched. "Ohmyfuckinggawd! Ohhhhhh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yaaaaaaaaasssss!"

Her body twitched on the chair violently. She held my head in place and begged me not to stop. I buried my fingers knuckle deep into her ass while I sucked and swatted her knot.

She eventually begged me to stop. She pushed on my head. "Ohmagawd, stop! Stop! Oh fuck, stop!"

I pulled my face out of her "V" grinning ear to ear. "That's one."

She was collapsed into the chair. Her bikini top was laying behind her head. Her bottoms were torn to the side. "Oh fuck," she panted with her eyes closed. "Yup, that's one. That was a good one."

"Now for two to make us even."

She lifted her head. "Two? Huh? What?" I rose up from the sand and brought my fresh hard on into view. "Oh shit! Are you fuckin' kidding me?!"

I grabbed her ankles and spread them wide apart. "Do I look like I'm fucking kidding?"

"Oh! Oh shit!" she said almost in a panic. I leaned forward and fell in. My aim was true and my weapon was stiff. I sliced through her like a hot knife through butter. "Oh FUCK!" she howled.

My balls landed on her sweet ass. They were the only thing that kept me from being swallowed by her still twitching twat. "Oh-ho-ho-ho, yeah!" I chuckled evilly. "You ready for this?"

"Oh shit!" I pulled back and slammed forward. Her back arched again. "Oh FUCK!" Her hands went to my hips went I started to jackhammer her gash. She growled at me, "Oh, you motherfucker! Fuck! Fuck me with that fat cock! Ohmyfuckinggawd!"

Sweat rolled off my face onto her taut stomach. "Yeah? You like a fat cock buried in your slutty little cunt? Huh? You like that, huh?"

"Ohmagawd, yes! Yes! Don't stop! Oh fuck! You're...you're...oh fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

I could feel her muscles spasm around mine. "That's...right! Fuck! Show...show me how...how a slutty little cunt cums!"

"Oh God! Cumming! Cumming! Ggggaaaaaffffffffaaaahhhh!" Her fingernails dug into my skin. Her muscles clamped down like a malfunctioning vise grip. She loudly cursed me and the heavens while she begged me not to stop.

Just as her fire began to die, mine was about to erupt.

She felt me throb inside her. She stared into my contorted face. "You're about to cum, aren't you, you fuck? Aren't you?! Come on, give it to me! I want it! Give it to me!"

"Oh, you're gonna get it! Fuck! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Gaah! Gaah! Ughhhfuck!"

I pulled out and stroked my meat like a man possessed. A rope of white rainbowed over her stomach and crashed into her cleavge.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she cried out.

Three more spurts emerged, pooling at her belly button. She yelped when I pulled back and stuffed it back into her still quivering slit. I pumped my hips until my balls stopped contracting, then pulled out and stepped over her until I was touching her lips. She opened her mouth and took me in. She sucked hard and rolled her tip around the head until I pulled out with a "pop". I crab walked forward, tea bagging her as I went. Did I just feel her tongue swat my balls?

I looked down at her and smiled. "I think we're even,"

Her fabulous chest heaved while she swirled my freshly applied lotion around. She chuckled. "I think we're even." She sexily licked her lips. "Fuck I love the taste of myself on a man's cock!"

"Want to go look at the papers I brought you?"

"Yeah, let's do that." I held my hand out and helped her onto her feet. She gathered up the remnants of her bikini and we walked to her "house" as she called it -- which I always thought was odd -- with her naked as the day she was born. If you're proud of it, show it off I guess.

She motioned to a seat at the table and said, "Give me a second. Let me go take a quick shower." I watched her heart-shaped ass climb the two stairs into her RV and disappear.

A few minutes later, she reappeared. Her long, blonde hair was wet and curly. She was wearing a man's white dress shirt just long enough to stretch past her ass and buttoned down well into her cleavage. She plopped down in the chair next to me and grabbed the thick folder I brought.

After an hour, she looked at me with a furrowed brow. "It looks to me like every time somebody gets even remotely close to digging something up on Atkins, it suddenly comes to a grinding halt."

I was saddened and angered to come to the same conclusion. "It would appear so. I mean, I knew the guy had friends in high places, but..."

"It looks like he's got the ear of somebody way up in the police, or even higher."

"My guess is higher."

She looked at me. Her steely blue eyes were determined. "Something's not right. And I'm gonna find out what it is."

"Just be careful. I don't know how much I can help you on this one."

To be continued...

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,194 Followers
12