The Rockhard Files - Jesse Ch. 03

Story Info
Detective Mark Alan to the rescue!
3k words
4.49
6.7k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers

I passed Dana's Mustang just before I rolled up to Rich Atkins' gated drive. "Shit," I muttered. I pulled into the drive as far as I could until I reached the gate. A large, surly man with an impressive assault rifle strapped around his shoulder met me there. Shit I thought to myself when I saw the weapon.

"Can I help you?" the guard asked gruffly.

I held up my badge. "Detective Mark Alan. I'd like to speak with Mr. Atkins, please."

"Is he expecting you?"

"Uh, no."

"Do you have a warrant?"

"Uh, no."

"Then fuck off."

"I can come back with a warrant if you'd like."

The man shrugged his shoulders. "Go ahead. Until then, fuck off."

I turned and walked back to my car. Fuck. The guard watched me closely while I sat there for a moment. I hit the steering wheel. Fuck! I picked up my police radio and took a deep breath. I pressed the button. "This is car 221, Detective Alan. Right. I need some back up at 1223 Oceanview Drive. There's a plain clothed detective on site. There's also a plain clothed informant believed to being held hostage inside the home. Right. Possible shots fired inside the home. Proceed with caution. No sirens! And tell them not to fuckin' shoot me!" I threw the mic down. Started the car. And threw it into drive.

The guard dove to the side when my unmarked cruiser smashed through the gate. Within seconds there was automatic gunfire from the terrace of the house as well as from the guard I nearly ran over. I opened the car door and dove out. The car continued to roll up the driveway attracting the gunfire while I took cover behind a decorative boulder.

I pulled out my Berretta and took aim at the nearest shooter on the terrace. The barrel let out a bang. The target's skull cracked when the bullet pierced it. He fell to the ground with a thud. My Army sharpshooter skills kicked in. I still got it. I swung around and put the guard at the gate behind me and to my right in my sights. BANG! CRACK! THUD! I swung back around to the second gun man on the terrace. Bullets whizzed past my position. Then I heard click-click-click. I looked. His gun had jammed. BANG! CRACK! THUD!

*****

The three men in the bedroom heard the commotion outside. Atkins pulled out of her ass. "Go see what the fuck's goin' on!" Sammy threw Dana off of him and Charlie yanked his pulsing pud out of her mouth.

"Hey! Where you pricks goin'!" Dana yelled. She was blind with lust.

"OH, we're not done. Roll the fuck over!" Dana rolled onto her back and Atkins straddled her. He stroked his pole fast and hard. "Oh yeah! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Fuck!" His body jerked and a rope of white sprayed out over her tits and neck.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Give it to me!"

*****

I was inside the house, pressed against the walls, slinking along, ducking into every open door as I went. I listened for any sounds of distress. I heard footsteps scurrying in my direction. I ducked into a dark room. A body raced past me. I stepped out. BANG! CRACK! THUD! I stepped over the fallen body, holstered my gun, and picked his assault rifle off the floor. The fuckin' criminals always get the cool stuff! I worked my way further into the house.

I heard the click of a trigger and dove. RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT! Bullets zipped past me. A rifle barrel came into view. RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT! "Ugh!" THUD!

I slinked my way deeper into the mansion. I heard moaning and scuffling behind a door. I saw shadows under the door. I shouldered the rifle and pulled out my Berretta. I stepped closer.

The door flew open when I kicked it. It slammed against the wall. Directly in front of me in my gun sights was Dana. Her long blonde hair was matted to her glistening and naked body. Atkins was behind her smiling, equally naked. He had one arm around her rib cage. The other was holding a pistol against her ear.

"Drop the weapon, Atkins. You're under arrest," I said calmly.

"Detective Mark Alan, I presume," Atkins said with a smile. "Isn't that cute? You're boyfriend came to rescue you."

"You okay, Dana?" I asked while I kept him in my sights.

"Never better," she growled. "Now shoot this motherfucker!"

I heard the cry of sirens outside. I said no fucking sirens! Fuck! "Drop it, Atkins, and nobody has to get hurt."

He laughed. "Here's what's going to happen. You're going to lead me and your girlfriend out of here. Then we're going to get in a car and you're going to take me where I tell you to take me after I make a couple of calls. After that, I'll be in the wind."

I shook my head. "Nah, I don't think so."

Atkins shrugged his shoulders. "Or, I can put a bullet in your girlfriend's brain. I don't think you want me to do that, do you?" He pressed the gun to her head harder, tilting her head.

"Will you shoot this motherfucker already?!"

We stared at each other. Then time slowed to a crawl. I lowered my weapon. It fired. Atkins' knee that was between Dana's legs exploded. His grip on Dana loosened and she spun. Atkins grimaced and howled, then raised his weapon. My weapon fired again. A red dot appeared between his eyes and his head snapped back. He crumpled to the floor, dead.

I knelt on the floor and felt his neck for a pulse. Nothing. His body shifted when Dana kicked him in the ribs. I couldn't help but notice his huge hard on when his body rocked.

"Motherfucker!"

I stood up and looked at her. "You sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine! Get these fuckin' things off me!" She spun around showing me her handcuffed wrists. I pulled out my master key. The cuffs clicked and then clanged on the floor.

Before I knew she, she had spun around. She nearly took my arm out of socket when she yanked the assault rifle off my shoulder. I watched her heart shaped ass and naked body run away.

"Hey! Where you goin'?!"

"I've got two more motherfuckers to take care of!" She knew where they were going.

"Wait!" She didn't wait. "Fuck!" I muttered and ran after her.

We finally stopped at a doorway snug against the wall. It was the door leading into the garage where cars and weapons were stored. She eased the door open. Charlie and Sammy heard the door creak open.

RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!

I thought we were dead. Dana knew the door was bullet proof. She threw her naked body into me. We crashed into the wall behind the door. She reached her rifle around the door and pulled the trigger.

RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT! The bullets pierced the metal of the classic cars and pinged off the contents of the wooden crates. Charlie and Sammy scampered behind a crate, giving Dana and I enough time to dive behind a crate of our own. A mini fire fight broke out in the enclosure. Then the familiar click-click-click.

"Fucking piece of..." RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT! "Gahhh!" Charlie's gun misfired. Dana took advantage and fired a volley, striking him down.

Sammy raised his hands above his crate, tossed his weapon to the side, and slowly stood up while shouting, "Okay! Okay! I give! I give!"

RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT! Sammy fell to the floor.

"Jesus Christ, Dana! He was surrendering!"

"Fuck him! Fuck 'em both!"

I walked to where the bodies were splayed on the concrete floor. A pool of blood was beginning to form.

Dana's body was still on fire. "I don't know about you, Alan, but I could use a good fuck right about now!"

I turned around. She was bent over, hands resting on the edge of the crate we'd been hiding behind, sticking her ass out and wiggling it. Truth be told, a good fire fight had always left me with a boner. I don't know if it was the mere fact that I had survived and was excited to be alive, the adrenalin, the smell of the gun powder, or a combination of all of the above. But I'd never had a chance to scratch that itch like I did now.

I was stunned. "Seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding? I need a good fuck and I need it right now!"

I holstered my weapon and unzipped my pants as I walked towards her. "Consider this your punishment for not doing as you were told."

"Oh yeah! Punish me with that huge fucking cock of yours!"

I slid between her legs and touched my weapon to her slit. It was swollen and soaked. Her legs trembled.

"Ohhhh ffffuuuuuucccckkkkk!" she groaned. Did she cum already? Fuck, she is horny! I sliced through her gash like a hot knife through butter. Her body shuddered. Her muscles spasmed around mine. Her back arched. "Ohmyfuckinggawwwwdddd!"

I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her sexy body just the way she liked it -- hard and fast. Her body was almost one continuous spasm. Just as one convulsion would slow, another one would begin to rage. She screamed and moaned and demanded I not stop.

"Alan! You in there!" I froze. It was the gruff voice of the captain.

Fuck! "Uh, yeah, Cap, I'm in here!"

His face appeared the corner as he holstered his weapon. "I thought that was your fucked up cruiser out there. It looked like...what the fuck?! What the hell is goin' on in here?!"

I was screwed. "I...I..."

Dana looked over shoulder at me, still bent over. "Why the fuck did you stop?!" She glared at the captain. "What does it look like?! He's fucking me with that fat fucking cock of his!"

"Rockhard! I should've known you'd be involved with this cluster fuck!"

She looked back at me. "I swear to God, Alan, if you don't start moving those hips, you'll never get another piece of this!" She looked back at the captain. "How about you, Captain Davis? How about you bring your skinny ass over here and let me suck on that big, black cock of yours?" I started to slowly rock my hips back and forth again.

The captain's jaw dropped. "Do what?!"

She gave him a crooked smile. "You...you heard me." Her back arched with another orgasm. "Fuuuuuuuck!" She refocused. "Bring that fat, black...ohmagawd! B-b-black cock over here and...and let me s-s-smoke it....fuuuuuuuck!"

He looked at me while I picked up steam, then back at her. His eyes grew to slits. "Fuck it." He started towards her, unzipping his pants as he went. "I knew you were a fucking slut the first time I laid eyes on you," he growled. "You wanna be treated like a slut? Oh, I'll treat you like a slut!" A semi-rigid black phallus fell out of his pants. Even at half mast, you could tell he was hung.

"Oh fuck yeaaaahhhhhhh!" Dana moaned. In one smooth motion she lifted her arm and took him into her mouth as he slid in front of her until he was leaning against the crate.

Captain Davis approved. "Oh hell yeah!" He had his hands on the back of her head and was forcefully throwing his body into her face. "I knew you'd suck dick like a pro! I know a pro when I see one!" He grew quickly in her mouth. Soon his balls were bouncing of her chin and he was diving deep into her throat. "Look at that! Takin' that whole thing in! You like that, bitch? Huh? You like that?"

She tried to nod her head. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmmm!" She had visions of him fucking her hot pussy instead of her throat. She chocked and gagged at the veracity with which he was impaling her. Excess drool was dripping off her chin and pooling on the floor between his feet.

Her constant spasms around my thrusting muscle had me racing towards the finish line. "Oh fuck! Your gonna make me cum! Oh fuck!" I groaned.

"That's it! Give it to this bitch!" the captain cheered.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" Dana hummed.

My hips stuttered. I had a firm grip on her hips. "Cumming! Cumming! Gggaaaafuck!"

Another orgasm roared through her body. She felt my warm spunk gushing into her. Her spasms squeezed every bit out.

A young uniformed officer appeared from the same doorway the chief had come from a few moments ago. "Is, uh, is everything okay in...oh geez! Sorry! Sorry!" He turned to scurry away.

"Hold on there, boy!" the captain barked. The officer froze in place. "Bring your bony ass over here! You can take my place in this whore's throat!"

"Uh, what?" the shocked officer asked. He watched me back away, bringing a trail of white along with me.

Captain Davis pushed Dana off of his pole. "Let this bitch suck your dick. She sucks dick like a pro! I've got other plans for this bitch."

Dana turned and looked at the stunned officer. "Mmmmmhmmm, come over here and show me what you've got, stud," she purred while staying bent over.

"Uh, yeah, sure, okay," the officer said hesitantly while he approached Dana. He slid in front of her, unzipped his blue pants, and a perfectly average tool fell out. He shivered when Dana placed it in her hand.

"Mmmmmm, all of this, just for me?"

"Oh God!" he cried out when she took him into her hot mouth.

By now, the captain was behind her. I watched him spread her ass cheeks apart. "Looks like somebody already tapped this ass today. Doesn't surprise me with a slut like this! That's okay, I'm gonna fuck this shit like I own it!" She squeaked when he leaned in and spit on her gaped rosebud. He slid between her legs and held his weapon steady. He grabbed the back of her long blonde hair and pulled back her head while the office continued to throat fuck her. He leaned over her back and hissed, "You've been a pain in my ass from day 1. Now it's time for me to return the favor." A brief chill ran up her spine at the words. She gasped when his tip touched her. She gave a loud bark when, quite unceremoniously, he fell forward until he was balls deep. "Oh, fuck yeah!" he bellowed. "I love white women and their tight little asses! Goddamn!"

He grabbed her hips and began to pummel her backside. The garage was quickly filled with plenty of moans, groans, and cursing of the heavens.

The rest of that afternoon, she satisfied eleven more uniformed officers, a crime scene technician (who, at first, was none too pleased with his crime scene being violated), and three detectives. There was a rumor that a night stick may have been involved at one point, but no one was admitting to that crime. Finally, she satisfied the two EMTs before they finally placed her on a gurney and rolled her down the driveway to hoots, hollers, and applause.

*****

I visited Dana in the hospital the next day. It's there I was informed that it wasn't my incredible love making skills that had her in a constant orgasm. But, in fact, it was a powerful sex serum that Atkins and his boys had injected her with. I was still going to believe me and my magic wand had more than a little to do with it, fuck what they say.

I walked into the room. Dana looked rough but still sexy as hell. It was quite obvious she was naked under the thin hospital sheet. Should I feel bad that I'm getting a boner seeing a woman who just went through hell in a hospital bed? Nah!

"Hey, Alan. Thanks for coming to visit," she moaned. Her voice was horse and gravely. Too much deepthroat would be my medical diagnosis.

"Hey, Dana. How ya feelin'?"

"My entire body feels like I got hit by a truck!"

I chuckled. "I'll bet!"

"They tell me you came in and 'rescued me'. Fuck that. You know, I had the situation handled, right?"

I laughed. "Yeah, it looked like it!"

"Fuck you."

"Wait. 'They tell' you? You don't remember?"

She shook her head. "No, not really. The last thing I remember was Atkins sticking a needle in my cunt and him and his two goons being naked. Next thing I know, I'm in this bed."

"That's it?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "That's it."

I laughed again. "Oh shit." I gathered myself. "Has anybody said anything to you about what happened?"

She shook her head. "Nothing other than you came in like a fucking knight in shining armor to save the day. Whatever."

"Uh, you're welcome?"

"Yeah, I guess I owe you that much. Thanks for coming to check on me yesterday. You probably did save my ass."

"You're welcome."

"So, Atkins and the two goons, Sammy and Charlie, they sittin' in a jail cell?"

"Uh, no, they're sittin' in a morgue."

"No shit?! What happened?"

"Well, I took care of Atkins. You put a whole lotta holes in Sammy and Charlie."

"Sweet!"

"You really don't remember anything, do you?"

"Nope, not much. Why? What should I know?"

I smiled, shrugged my shoulders, and shook my head. "Oh, nothin'."

"Captain Davis called. Said he and the city owes me a 'debt of gratitude'," she said with disdain.

I chuckled. "I'll bet he did!"

She shot me a look. "What the fuck's that supposed to mean?"

I held out a calming hand. "No no, nothing. Sorry. Really, seriously, without you, Atkins and his activities would still be out there."

"Damn skippy."

"The doc said you'd probably be discharged today. Give me a call and I'll come pick you up and take you home."

"Thanks, Alan. I'll do that. I appreciate that."

I turned to walk away. "Alright, I'll talk to you later."

"Hey, Alan..." I turned. She had a wicked smile on her face. "Why is it every time you leave me, you've got a hard on?"

"What?! That's...that's not true! I...I...I don't..."

She laughed. "You're such a terrible liar." She paused. "Maybe we can do something about that later," she cooed.

I smiled and nodded. "Maybe."


fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers