The Role Play Game Pt. 02

Story Info
We play again but I want to be dominant this time (bi)
2.7k words
4.52
5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers

The next weekend I was dying to play the game again. Being the star of a play really did it for me. Even being the Pink Heart player allowed me shine, though I was sure it would be better as the Black Heart player. And if I were the Black Heart I would get to call the shots. Which of course would mean that I wouldn't be sucking any cocks.

I was prepared for the moment we rolled the dice. Doing a little math I thought that on one roll the odds were fifty-fifty, but this was the second roll, so now my odds would be fifty-fifty minus the fact that we'd already used up one roll where I was Pink Heart.

My wife tossed the die...and fuck it all, she was Black Heart again.

Well, I would get to draw the card. Maybe it was more important to draw the card anyway. I just needed to draw a very straight card and not one that could be turned gay.

I fanned the remaining cards out on the kitchen table and picked. Holding up the card I read it out loud, "Photographer and Model". This I liked.

I was pretty sure that Pink would be the model and Black would be the photographer. Boudoir pictures could be a lot of fun. And I've always wanted to be a model. All those lights and cameras pointed right at me...

Naomi mentioned a few things that we needed, "Let's see, first, you go down to the rental store to get a tripod and lighting kit. I'll go to the theatre rental, and we'll meet back here in an hour."

I guess she knew a lot more about photography than I knew.

Then she started describing her storyline, "So you are the male model. I pose you in all the best poses. Then because I'm the one who hired you, I threaten that if you don't do exactly as I say, sexually, that I'll fire you. The costumes will be the props, for the setting we'll start in the bedroom, then branch out to the living room and such.

For character traits, I'm gonna be crafty and sly, a real slimy creep. For you...we did innocent last time. You be jaded, but an ambitious climber, willing to do whatever it takes to reach the top for fame and fortune.

I knew I could play my part well. I always identified with famous people. I could've been famous but the efforts it took to become a successful lawyer were too great.

I got back with the tripod and lights before Naomi so I set it up facing the bed. She was late, but when she got back she had bags of rented costumes.

She got into her role from the get go, "Darrrrling, I'm so glad you're here. The agency said you're very professional and will do everything I need. Don't just sit there looking pretty, time is money. Now get into wardrobe and put this on."

She made it exciting and I was feeling frisky already. It was a gladiator rig, all leather straps and buckles. When I got it on I looked hot and was glad that I worked out.

She had me stand and flex and hold my sword threateningly. Next she had me hold my cock in the same pose. No one who ever looked at the picture, not that anyone would, could miss the analogy.

The next costume was that of a construction worker. After a few thematic poses she had me lie in my back and pull my cock and balls out through the zipper.

She was taking close up pics of my face and straddled my body like a photographer would to get just the right shot.

When my erection rubbed on her crotch she became demanding. "If you know what's good for your career you're gonna do exactly as I say." I agreed exactly as my character would.

My gorgeous wife sat on my cock using it to masturbate the inside of her hot wet cunt. I was close to cumming when she stopped cold.

"Hey! I was almost there."

"Darling, you're the help. I don't give a fuck. Now get down there and please me with this." She handed her blue dolphin vibe to me and I knew exactly what to do with it, bringing her to a very nice orgasm even as mine was neglected.

I thought we might have more sex but she brought out another costume. It was a rainbow leotard with purple wig.

I put it on, of course. I was a professional after all. But that didn't stop me from commenting, "Looks kinda gay, doesn't it?"

"Naturally Darling. All the best male models are gay and so are all my buyers."

She posed me in the most suggestive and lewd positions, finishing with me kneeling in front of her sucking on a big strap on cock.

She commanded me to take it off and I thought maybe now what would finish having sex.

However, the next costume was an American Indian Chief complete with headdress and a leather outfit.

She snapped a few shots then with a 'tut tut' announced that the backdrop was wrong and that we were packing up.

The costume covered everything so an outdoor trip didn't worry me. But I did have my worries about the next costume change. Nervous, I asked, "Do any of the other costumes show my privates?"

"Not to worry your little head over. Only one, but you don't have to wear that one if you don't want to."

We ended up going to the forest preserve. We set up the tripod and the screens for the lighting kit. It all looked quite impressive.

She started taking pictures of me as an Indian, standing proudly on rocks, and jumping over logs. The pictures were turning out really good. As it turned out, I'm a pretty good model and she's a pretty good photographer. We even drew an audience of five or six to watch.

I did my best to play to the crowd, even drawing an occasional applause.

Naomi announced a costume change. I went behind the sheet to discover a pink tutu with a satin top. Well, I'd worn enough crazy stuff that I just didn't care anymore.

Under the tutu my package hung freely, but no one could see it. I did all the same poses I'd been doing all day until she asked me to bend over.

I wanted my stuff to stay hidden, being in public as we were. There was no sense in being arrested.

Again she told me to bend over. Turning to face the onlookers I bent so my junk was behind me where all the guys wouldn't see it. They knew exactly what I did and surprised me when they 'booed'. Apparently none of them were police and they wanted to see.

I made a big dramatic show of it, until facing away from the rowdy spectators this time, I bent over showing my balls, hanging cock, and even my asshole, when Naomi told me to lift the tutu higher. The cheering was incredible. They loved me! I was a hit!

I was ready for more risque posing but my wife told me it was time for another costume change.

Behind the sheet there was a batman suit and. Robin suit. I complained when she said that Robin was mine.

"Sorry. She told me unconvincingly, but you said before that you didn't want to show your privates. And I know you already did, but it's too late, you're on the docket as Robin." Then her voice took on a menacing tone, "Next time, don't hold back and you won't be assigned the worst costumes."

"Besides," she continued, "you only work your upper half and you've got chicken legs. Batman should have stronger quads."

I put on the yellow tights, black shorts, and cape. Everything was covered completely. The only good thing was that there was a codpiece so it made my covered groin look like I was built like a horse.

When I emerged the theatregoers were disgruntled and booed again.

Naomi addressed our fans, "What? Are you disappointed? What did you expect?"

One admirer spoke up, "We wanted to see more dick."

She continued to play with the men, "But when we picked the costumes my model here said he didn't want the Batman costume, well not in so many words, but the Batman suit is crotchless." She let that lay there in the air.

"Unless we can get a volunteer to be Batman, leader of the Dynamic Duo..." she pointed out one guy who was tall and muscular. "You look like you would make a good Batman. Would you like to come show Robin how to fight crime?"

In the back of my mind I didn't like this turn of events, but the show must go on. They wanted me to perform more.

When Batman emerged he looked great. Dark and brooding, powerful and athletic. And she was right, his quadriceps bulged beautifully in the gray tights.

She posed us artistically with me always kneeling and Batman always standing triumphantly with one leg up on a log or rock. None too soon, as far as the audience was concerned, she instructed Batman to remove the plastic shield on the front of his pants, letting a rather large but soft male appendage fall out.

Our following went wild. I was jealous it wasn't me they were cheering.

There was more posing and every time his dick was closer to me there was loud appreciation.

Finally, the big dick touched my face. A hush fell over the house.

Based on our experience from when we played Professor and Student I thought she might tell him to touch it to my lips.

Instead she came over, placing her mouth right next to my ear, "Right this moment I'm your wife and not a photographer. Do this and we'll run home so you can fuck me with all abandon. You and I, any setting, any position."

The whole reason I'd bought the role play game was to fuck my wife in new ways. Mesmerized by the dangerous penis lightly touching my cheek I managed a, "Mmm hmm."

Naomi returned to her camera, "OK, we've only got one take so you two better get this on the first try."

She directed Batman next, "Show us how Batman teaches Robin. Batman is worldly and experienced while Robin is a young 'Boy Wonder'. How will Batman do it?"

The man turned to face me head on, me still kneeling and him still standing. "Robin, I took you in. Gave you a home. Taught you everything you know about crime fighting."

Even limp, his organ was huge and he rubbed it on my lips. "But Robin, now it's time for me to teach you something new. You owe me. Now open up."

I looked back and forth between the eyes behind the mask and the alarming penis. It hung there, laid across a set of hairy balls. The spear head was small, compared to the widening base and I was sure that base would get pretty darn fat.

I was conflicted. Firstly, my wife wanted me to suck it. Next, the whole crowd wanted me to suck it. I'd sucked one last week and felt like a star. But it was still a dude's cock and I was still straight.

I glanced over at Naomi behind the camera, and saw by the telltale way her hand was inching toward her breast that she was turned on. As her desire increases her hand often moves closer until she touches her nipple. Right now it was just lightly resting on her side, on her ribcage.

Her words echoed in my mind, 'Do this and I'll fuck you'.

I thought, "What's one more time?" And opened my mouth for my big dicked friend and our audience.

There in the streaming sunlight the man lifted his cock and inserted it into my mouth. The feel on my tongue was a lot like last time. He moved me back until I was sitting on the log we'd used for the photos.

Then with his hands on my shoulders he proceeded to feed more and more of it into me.

I could see that I had half in me and also that it started getting harder. Our crowd of onlookers moved to surround us and get a better view. A few beat their meats.

It grew and grew and I was wondering why I still only had half of it in my mouth when it occurred to me that half of a much longer length would still only be half despite it filling me so much.

The tiny cockhead fit quite easily in the entrance to my throat while the thick shaft pushed my jaws apart.

Then he started to thrust. Feeling the dryness I knew what I had to do. I gathered saliva, coating his fleshy tool the best I could. It helped immensely and he made progress.

Soon enough he was pulling out until just the tip was between my lips, then pushing back in until that pointy head was back in my throat again.

He kept asking me to take more but it was so thick that the wide shaft acted as a plug, impeding any more from getting into my mouth.

Did this count as deepthroating? If it were me on the other end I doubt I would call it that.

Batman jammed his cock forward while I bobbed my head. I didn't want to fall off the log so I steadied myself by grabbing his asscheeks with my hands.

The group went wild with one guy yelling out, "Yea, boy, suck it down. Make him cream you, Robin."

I thought that would be all the encouragement he would need but he fucked me longer. It was all I needed, I wanted so badly to jerk off, but Naomi promised me a fucking.

He went for what must have been another ten minutes of a crazy oral assault. It was during this last few minutes that I became aware of the camera, inches from my face, snapping close-ups. I knew we had been taking pictures all along, I just never considered that they would be pictures of me with my lips stretched around a fat cockshaft.

Batman pulled his monster from me and with the camera clicking shot gobs of cum on my face. The streams were thick and ropey and must have made for great photos, worthy of any porn mag.

The slime dripped down my face and just as I was about to wipe it off Naomi reminded me that it was a rented costume.

I didn't have any of my own clothing with, or rags, so I ended up wiping it off with grass.

We packed up as quickly as we could, tossing the stuff in the car haphazardly. All the way home Naomi reached under her shirt rubbing her breast and touching her nipples. She even reached over to rub my crotch a couple times as we drove.

The sex was great! Best in a year. It was the only sex in the last month that was just her and I.

After I filled her pussy with my cum I was lying there breathing hard and I said, "Maybe next time I'll roll the Black Heart."

Naomi patted my hand, "It's a fifty percent chance." What she seemed not to know was that it would only be a fifty percent chance until you calculated an adjustment for my last two losses. I'm no mathematician, but my odds of winning had to be well above eighty percent by now.

We would find out in one week.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

MVP6
MVP6
702 Followers