All Comments on 'The Role Play Game Pt. 02'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alright, enough saying that i just love it. since you want a feedback.

It still feels short as a chapter.

It was fun to see the character questioning and reasoning with himself, but maybe draw it out more?

I think you can also try to explore more on the "teasing" and building up to the scene were any action happens.

Also, describe more feelings in each of the sex actions, both the bi adventure and the sex with his wife, if they are bonding over this, try to make it feel like a great moment for both as a couple.

So far, i believe you are writing great, fun and sexy stories with this theme.

Anything else that i say would be about my own kinks,you do not need to follow on this, but a think a little bit of feminization goes in on the fun (maybe some saline injections to give him a "big"/"bubbly" booty, or prosthetic on a "doctor" scene, this could lead to a scene with twerking or lap dancing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an absolute HOOT, I love this story so much. I needed something to lift my spirits, and this really did it. I know we come here for erotica but who says you can have fun along with it. Thanks for writing this ***** story, can't wait for part 3. MLF

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Wow! I'm beginning to get the impression that you're not as straight as you believe you are.

MVP6MVP6over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank u to anonymous who gave lots of positive critiques!!!

MVP6MVP6over 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Phallustine, I’m straight, but I definitely have a thing for cocks. I’ve sucked my share. Sometimes my characters are less straight than I, even totally gay, to make a story work.

69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

I'm a proud cocksucker. I love being watched, photographed and performing for a crowd. I love this story.

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

Great stuff don’t let her get fucked by anyone but her husband

MVP6MVP6over 1 year agoAuthor

Awyldside, sorry to break it to you but that chaper is already written. I had actually planned it to never go that way then…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous