The Role Players Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are many steps to take Miss Holly but the journey begins with just a single one. Once that initial movement becomes graceful, each that then follows will become easier. The worry and concern that causes you such anguish will disappear and then you are finally free to embrace the woman who lives inside of you. To cherish her as Abby and Miss Andrea do."

I could feel myself relaxing, her movements continuing, and the words caressing me like a lover's hands. "Once you have found the beauty within, you shall see that which other's see both inside and outside of you. Like a flower who has gone far too long without the sun and rain, let other's nurture you and when you bloom, you will see that you are truly a beauty who knows no bounds."

The last few words seemed to come from miles away instead of inches as I heard, "It is time for your first step Miss Holly. Do not be afraid, I am here with you at the start and I will be with you until you return. On the count of three you will slumber but when you hear me say the words beautiful girl you will awaken. When you do it will be with a new found sense of purpose, comfortable in your position and in your standing in life. Now...One...two...three."

I of course had no idea when Abby returned, smiling to see me so relaxed in the chair as Dawn returned the smile and began to work her magic. The two of them chatted, my body seemingly lifeless as they fondly remembered old times. Once my hair was done, the beauty from the Far East began on my makeup, Abby making subtle suggestions and once that was complete, my nails were next. The final touch, two extremely realistic breast forms which she put on with adhesive before blending them in with makeup. I missed Andrea when she stopped by for a moment, looking at the work that had been done, a smile and her nod of approval quick in coming.

"Awaken beautiful girl." I did so immediately, my eyes taking in the sight of a lovely smile. "It is time for you to dress Miss Holly. I have everything ready for you, this way please."

I stepped from the chair, not noticing how the mirror had been covered. It never dawned on me at that moment how I felt so at peace. I felt like I could not help but smile as I followed her and as she began to undress me, not for a moment did I feel embarrassed or worried. I accepted her help and was grateful for it. It was only when she picked up the first item for me to put on that I felt a change in my emotions and this time it was simply happiness.

The black lace corset was exquisite, the detail amazing and as she slipped it around my body and began to tighten the laces, the hour glass figure I had always wanted began to take shape. Stockings were next, the silky sheer material against my now hair free legs felt wonderful as I let myself drift further and further into the amazing feelings which seemed to be coursing through me.

A pair of black, lace fingerless gloves went on my hands, accentuating the contrast to my blood red nails. A pair of black lace boy shorts followed by a petticoat went into place and then the pièce de résistance. I had not been told that my two new friends had ordered a dress especially made for me. When it came forward it took my breath away, the black sequined French maid's gown like nothing I had ever seen before.

Dawn helped me into the dress, zipping it up and I heard the sound of a small lock going in place, insuring the dress would not come off until the key holder deemed it time. I heard the door open but did not see Miss Andrea in the stunning burgundy evening gown, the slit up the side allowing a glimpse of black stockinged legs with the front of the garment allowing a breathtaking view of her more than bountiful assets.

I felt her walk up behind me as I saw Dawn favor the woman with a slight bow. Something was being slipped around my neck and I bent my head forward to allow her to close the clasp, the black lace ribbon with a silver medallion with the initials RP on the front announcing to those in attendance that I was one of the players available for hire.

Andrea's hand slipped into mine, turning me as she gave me her brightest smile before leading me over to the full length mirror which had been uncovered. When I looked in it I saw two beautiful women, one dressed as a proper dominant woman would be while the other was a picture of sweet submission. At that moment I knew I had finally found the place I had been searching for in my heart and in my soul for more years than I dared to count.

"Holly, you are beyond exquisite."

I gave her a shy smile, my voice in kind replying, "Miss Andrea, I pale in comparison to you but I thank you for your words. I only wish to make you proud. Thank you for the opportunity."

A simple nod as I turned to young woman who waited like a proud parent and I curtsied while saying, "You honor me with such kindness and your gentle ways Miss Dawn. I am blessed to know you."

With that we turned and made our way to the elevator to the main floor, my arm in Andrea's and when the door opened, I saw a multitude of faces turn our way. Men and women alike, all of them dressed in formal wear as we stepped forth. The women all wore white masks, the men black as to keep their identities from prying eyes and I had been told if I was asked a question that I should refer to them as Mr. Black or Miss White.

I lowered my eyes demurely as we moved into the crowd, several of those in attendance speaking to the owner of the establishment as I felt eyes on me, whispers abounding but instead of worry I felt as if I had returned home, to the safe place where I was free to simply be me. It didn't take long, a couple approaching, her voice as lovely as she was saying, "Dear Andrea, might I ask a question of this beautiful creature?"

The blond haired beauty nodded but said, "Of course, it is up to me if she is to answer. She wears my collar as you see. What is your query Miss White?"

"I mean no disrespect young lady but it says in your book that you are a submissive. Is that true or simply a role that you play?"

I waited, standing quietly to hear, "You may answer Holly."

I spoke softly but clearly in saying, "May I be so bold as to ask if I might raise my head so that Miss White can see into my eyes Mistress?"

"You may."

I lifted my gaze to take in a woman who was almost too beautiful for words, her green eyes inquisitive but seemingly kind as I replied, "I find it best Miss White if someone can look into another person eyes to insure that they are telling the truth. I am a submissive M'lady. It is what completes me and I serve proudly for the house of my Mistress."

I held her gaze for a second more before again before bowing my head slightly.

"Oh my Andrea, you have something very, very special here. I will double the price of any bid if Mr. Black and I might be allowed to be her first."

"Sign her book my dear, I think that might possibly be arranged."

I missed the silent look one gave the other, a hand gently caressing my chin, lifting it as I saw those two shimmering green eyes and a voice like velvet float over me in saying, "You truly are a vision young lady. Someone as gifted as you in beauty and grace will find favor with many here."

With that she turned away, taking the gentleman's arm and went directly to the pedestal where my book was open and signed it. I caught several who did the same, a smile playing on the corner of my lips. I was brought to an abrupt halt though when a gentleman blocked my way, my eyes taking in the pin on his lapel and the D inscribed on it. I had been warned by Abby and I quickly slid to my knees, presenting myself while saying, "Good evening to you Sir, I am Holly and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

The rather imposing figure with dark hair and piercing blue eyes looked down at me before pulling me easily to my feet. "A young woman with manners. That in itself is a rare thing to find these days in this generation's submissive. My name is Lucas young lady and I promise, the pleasure is all mine." With that he gave me a gentle kiss on the hand, his eyes drinking me in as he pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "You are even lovelier than Andrea said you were little one. Maybe one day soon you and I will discover if there is more to the submissive maid than meets the eye."

I gave him my patented blush and he hid his smile before turning and moving on. It was only then I felt the presence of another, the smell of the alcohol he had consumed almost overwhelming. I kept my eyes lowered but I had a feeling he could be trouble and I was right. His voice was slightly slurred as I heard, "Your book says you're undecided about men honey. I'm betting that's because you never had a man like me."

I gave him a small smile, my voice polite but a bit louder than it should have been in saying, "No Sir, I'm undecided because I had a man just like you. That was the problem." I heard the titters of laughter from many in attendance but his was not among them.

"Cunt, you watch your mouth bitch."

I turned slowly only to see Miss Andrea and Mr. Lucas step between us. He started toward me only for the dominant male to grab him by the collar as his female counterpart said, "Mr. Black, I suggest you leave the premises immediately. Your membership and privileges are hereby revoked."

He tried to puff up like a pigeon but with one of the security guards joining Lucas he simply stalked towards the exit. I felt my Mistress draw near, her voice calmly saying, "You handled that very well Holly."

"Thank you Mistress, I hope his actions did not give you cause for pain."

It was only then the blonde beauties eyes light up as she said, "Mistress Jade, how good it is to see you again."

Once again I glided to my knees, waiting to be introduced. "Ah, so this is your newest charge Andrea. I see she has a semblance of proper protocol but that is only the beginning. Stand up gurl."

I did, my eyes remaining lowered as she walked slowly around me before stopping, a sigh escaping her lips. "Do young women every pay attention to the smallest details. One of her stockings is not straight."

For a moment I thought about laughing, knowing very well it was but then something dawned on me as I said softly, "Thank you Mistress Jade for pointing out my flaw. I would be honored with your correction, please M'lady?"

I sensed the movement, an item pulled forth as I heard, "Put your hands on the table young lady. Mistress Andrea if you will be kind enough to lift her dress and petticoat."

I quickly obeyed, my hands outstretched, cool air flashing across my bottom but not for a long as a lash of a riding crop fell and I couldn't help it, crying out, "ONE!"

She did not hold back, a second blow and then a third as I gasped out the count. I felt my dress being put back in place and I turned, seeing the instrument she had used being offered. I kissed it and through eyes that were quickly tearing said, "I am honored you would find me worthy of your discipline Mistress Jade. Thank you again for your attention to detail and for my correction."

I felt the tip of the riding crop under my chin, lifting my face to see a pair of almost chocolate brown eyes, the brunette beauty's smile a bit naughty in saying, "You take the lash well my dear. I think you might have a taste for what I can give you."

When the crop was moved, I once again bowed my head as the two women walked off, deep in conversation. I stayed by the table, feeling as if my body was on fire, the correction having aroused me to the point I worried that even my garment would not hide my secret. Finally, I took a deep breath and began again to walk among the guests.

I had almost made it across the floor when I felt a hand take mine, my head turning to see a man who looked like he belonged on the front of a GQ cover. His dark hair and dreamlike eyes held me as I simply stood there mesmerized. Leaning in he whispered, "Lovely one, my name is Antoine and I too am a player like you. Music is about to start. Simply follow my lead and I promise I will treat you as the beautiful woman you are and I in turn shall play the part of a perfect gentleman."

I heard the strains of a classic, Strangers in the Night as the lights lowered and I did as I had been instructed. When we stopped, he let his hands encircle my waist, I slipped my hands around his neck and as he pulled me closer my head rested on his chest. His voice remained soft, his steps light as I tried to move gracefully with him. "Excellent my dear. Andrea told me that if I could seduce the shy, innocent maid with a simple dance then as your book is already rapidly filling mine shall follow suit."

Smiling, I simply couldn't stop myself as I looked up to see the handsome man's eyes sparkling. "Good Sir, from what I have seen for only a few brief moments I have no doubt you could charm any woman here out of her most decadent of knickers."

His laugh was warm, his grip on me reassuring as I was led around the dance floor. "My dear Holly, if you could see the looks I am getting from many of the men and the women in the audience, they would sell their souls to be in my place right now."

I took a brief peek before saying softly, "Quite frankly, the women I see show me if looks could kill, I would be dead a thousand times over Sir. It is you they desire, that much is easily seen."

The song was nearing its conclusion as I heard a bit of exasperation in his voice. "Both Abby and Andrea said you were oblivious to your own charms but I promise you my beauty, you will be proved wrong soon enough. Now, the song will end, I will give you a soft kiss on your lips and then I will hopefully see you afterwards back stage Mon petite."

He was a man of his words, the kiss as light as a feather but to my surprise in my mind I was screaming for more. It had surprised me how I felt in his arms, in the attention he had paid to me and I had a feeling it was perhaps only the start. I had some serious thinking to do when it came to members of my own sex.

I watched as Antoine stopped, his eyes taking in a beautiful woman who was about to sign his book. The look he favored her with, his bedroom eyes leaving her speechless as he took her hand, placing a soft kiss upon it. I felt my face flush and then almost had to laugh, I was jealous. Shaking my head I walked over, picking up a goblet, taking a sip of the delicious beverage, trying to cool down after the seemingly innocent encounter had left me a bit overheated.

By the time I resumed my journey back into those in attendance it suddenly dawned on me that there was one person missing. Little did I know the best was yet to come, the only warning I got was how the noise of the crowd began to dim until the room had gone completely silent. It was the sound of a bubble bursting that broke the spell as I heard a voice directly behind me say, "Hey Toots, names Harley, what's yours?"

Turning slowly it was she had walked directly off the silver screen and into the ballroom. From the Daddy's Lil Monster shirt with the strategic holes and the shorts which were even skimpier than the lace undies I wore underneath my skirt. I suddenly remember a saying, sex on a stick. Her blonde pigtails, outrageous makeup and even the baseball bat she carried and the combat boots she wore were a perfect match for the role.

I let my eyes lower, my voice soft in reply. "My name is Holly Miss Harley, it's a pleasure to meet you," as I curtsied.

By the time I had finished she had moved right up against me, her hand grabbing the back of my hair, bringing us together in a kiss that unlike the one I had shared with our resident lady killer was anything but chaste. Her tongue demanded entrance and I willingly obeyed. By the time she was finished I was gasping for breath, staggering back as she gave me the wickedest grin I had ever seen.

"You're cute. We're gonna have a lot of fun you and me kiddo."

I blinked, as she moved up close again, her voice playfully saying, "Now, gimme back my gum."

I blushed, pulling it out of my mouth and handing it to her as she grinned, walking past me with a quick slap to my bottom. Her laughter rang throughout the room as I watched what seemed to be the majority of people in attendance head toward her book.

The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur until I heard an announcement saying, "The books will close in five minutes. Will all of our players please make their way backstage at this time."

TO BE CONTINUED