The Romance of Jayne Ch. 01

Story Info
An erotic romance.
3.5k words
4.47
18.3k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter one in a six part romance that is a take off for my. I was very surprised that these were bought by a magazine. I hope you enjoy and, as always, I enjoy reading your comments and some of them are helpful to me and other writers so please feel free.

All rights reserved.

A tremendous amount of thanks goes to Literotica editor lipstickvogue For her patience and for her intelligent editing. She immediately grasped what I was attempting to accomplish and helped me in that quest.

*

I walked slowly towards my seat in the ships dining room. I had chosen early seating hoping to get a table with less people. I have trouble thinking of things to say in groups, even though I knew the tables only seated 4 on this cruise. I really was hoping for a table alone or maybe with a comely lady for company. No such luck. I arrived at my table to find there were a husband and wife looking very snobbish and wealthy. They literally reeked of "Old Money". OH well, I was new money. The poker tour was being good to me.

I said good evening and took the seat the server indicated was mine and sat across from a depressingly empty seat. As I was looking at the menu for the evening, someone sat down in that empty seat. A soft pleasant woman's voice bid the table good evening so I looked up to see a very nice looking lady that appeared to be in her late thirties maybe early forties. Certainly no older than that. She smiled at me and I decided this might be a pleasant meal after all. I smiled back and offered some banal pleasantries as I rather boorishly "checked her out". She caught me. She smiled again and looking me right in the eye asked me, "Do you approve?"

I am sure I blushed at my rudeness. "I apologize. That was rather rude of me, but I had decided that this cruise was going to be filled with snobbish old fogies with superior attitudes and vacuous expressions." Now I was babbling. "To answer your question let me ask one of my own," was my rejoinder. "What is a pretty, young woman like you doing on a cruise like this?"

"Oh my, what a lovely way to answer." There was a smile on her face and one in her words. "Well, this trip was booked by my father about a year ago and was to have been a wedding present. Since I decided that my erstwhile fiancé was not the one for me and we broke up, I decided to take my father's present and enjoy myself. Since we seem to be outrageously flirtatious may I ask why a handsome gentleman like you is apparently traveling alone?"

Now she had me smiling. Nice gal, I thought, and good with the give and take. I replied with a small chuckle, "I am traveling alone because I have no one to travel with, much to my chagrin. Things might be looking up in that department though. Would you care for a drink or a stroll after we enjoy this nice feast they have prepared? Maybe even both? My name is Charles, Charles Dunbar".

She laughed with a light tinkling sound. "I thought you would never get to that one. I might even let you hold my hand later if you are good and nice and ply me with really good liquor. My name is Jayne Bowdry. Pleased to meet you Mister Dunbar."

"We'll never get far with you calling me Mister. Most people call me Charles and people I really like call me Dakota. And here I was hoping for a good night kiss at the very least!"

She laughed that laugh again and said, "Don't push your luck, Fella".

We continued the light back and forth banter throughout the excellent meal. As we rose to leave the dinning hall, I had my first opportunity to appraise her body. Shoulder length auburn hair framed a pretty, almost beautiful face; that was complimented by a set of gold flecked hazel eyes richly endowed with green. She stood about 5'6" tall with a good figure. Some might say she needed to lose a few pounds but not me. I didn't like the American Madison Avenue created ideal of the skinny, leggy blonde type. I allowed my eyes to continue the tour. I took in a petite nose above slightly full lips with just the right shade of lip stick. Don't ask me what color. I haven't the foggiest idea how they decide those names. Her shoulders were bare in her spaghetti strap dress and looked soft and well cared for. He breasts were really nice. Just the right size for her frame so that you knew they were there and your eyes wanted to stick around, but not the only focal point to her excellent frame. No not those humongous things that men are supposed to adore (and most don't when it comes to the reality), but rather more than a handful. I made a guess at about 34C, but might have been wrong as I have never figured out that either; her hips were nicely rounded in what I like to call an apple butt. I liked the look of her legs below her mid thigh length, powder blue dress. Not perfect by Madison Avenue standards, certainly, but by my standards? Pretty damn close!

We walked up on deck to take a tour around the ship to help settle the meal. And we talked to each other. Actually talked to each other. We learned a little about each other. She a graduate of Wellesley, me a graduate of Colorado State. She the daughter of a wealthy industrialist, me an executive in a conglomerate. She married young to her high school sweetheart, divorced in less than two years; I married for almost twenty when the marriage just ended, as some do. She was not a parent; I was the father of two now grown and on their own. We talked of inconsequential things and we kidded and joked and flirted constantly. In short we had fun and seemed to enjoy each other's company.

I suggested that we go to the evening bar on the Lido deck and perhaps do a little dancing. I did not promise not to step on her toes. I did warn her that I was not even distantly related to either Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire.

We ordered our drinks and while sipping them she told me about her "erstwhile" fiancé. She had not really been in love with him, but did find him an acceptable mate and potential father. Then she realized she wanted the love too. She told me she felt a little greedy about that decision as her father would have benefited in business from the union, but he bore her no ill will. He had told her that he had married her mother because he loved her so he could not blame her for wanting the same.

We talked and danced the hours away and suddenly it was close to one AM. She said she should really return to her cabin for some much needed sleep. It had been a long first day. So it was that I escorted her to her door and did get my goodnight kiss. I took the taste of her lips to my dreams. I thought about how her body seemed to mold itself to mine as we danced. It was a nice feeling.

Over the next few days we began to form a true friendship and some romantic interludes became a part of our budding relationship. I was beginning to fall for this fascinating woman. We had known each other for only 10 days and I was "smitten" as my mother used to say.

With just four days and three nights left to the cruise, Jayne invited me to dine in her cabin on A deck. I was impressed. There were no "cabins" on A deck. That was reserved for suites and included a balcony and Jacuzzi as part of the package. I only hoped that I didn't sound overly eager when I accepted. She did give me a sly grin with a noticeable twinkle in her eyes.

I arrived at the appointed hour of three in the afternoon with my swimsuit in hand as she had told me to bring one. I decided that was why she wanted me there at three. Probably wanted to go to the ships pool for a dip before dinner. When Jayne opened the door I was pleasantly surprised so see that her request for an informal evening was being carried out. She was dressed in a pair of hip hugging shorts that showed off her ass as though it were in a tight spot light. Just couldn't help staring. Her top was what may have been a man's shirt tied in a knot just below those marvelous breasts. Obviously no bra and no buttons in use either. I don't know how a woman can dress so simply and look so sexy and beautiful at the same time. I gave her an exaggerated wolf whistle. She did a slow pirouette and said, "OH Thank you! I take it you like this outfit?"

It was my turn to give her the sly grin. "OH the outfit? Yes it is nice. The whistle was for the lady in the outfit. Definitely wolf bait. With that body and that outfit you just might want to call the purser and ask for a chaperone." That was greeted with that musical laugh again. I noticed she didn't pick up the phone.

"I thought we might sit on the balcony for a while. OK with you?"

I gave her an abbreviated bow and waved a hand toward the sliding glass door that led to the balcony. There was a glider for two and a couple of end tables, one with a pitcher of Margaritas, some ice, tub of salt and two glasses waiting. When we had made ourselves comfortable and had our cocktails, we began our talk anew. Only this time it wasn't so much banter as each doing a little probing. Trying each other on for size, so to speak. Trying to learn more about each other. She told me about her first marriage which had ended with her being a widow at the age of twenty five. She said she had loved him mightily and his death was almost the end of her. She had begun to sink into the spiraling depths of depression. She was pulled back from the brink by her father. He had seen her sinking and helped her back to life over the course of a couple of years. He was a widower himself by that time so his commiseration was real and natural. Now she had determined to find a new love, "At the ripe old age of 47," as she put it. She hoped that her standards weren't too high. As she was talking I was paying close attention to her body language as well as her words. It was a little difficult with her snuggled in next to me with her head on my chest and my arm around her. We had been wont to sit like this over the last few days. We were both getting a little more exploring with both our hands and our conversations. We were comfortable with my hands on her breasts and hers high on my thigh, brushing my balls and occasionally my cock. So I was gently rubbing her breasts as we talked and she was rubbing my thigh, rather close to my "package". I wasn't objecting. It finally dawned on me that this was the night she had chosen to take our relationship to the next level, as they say. Sometimes I am a little slow.

Jayne asked if I was ready for the hot tub.

"Sure! Where'd you put my suit?" I looked around the room and didn't see it where I thought I had left it, but it wasn't there.

"I put it in the bathroom, but do you think we really need suits at this stage?" She inquired with a very sensual smile.

I chuckled, more out of embarrassment than any other cause, but responded with what I hoped was a sexy smile if not sensual! "No I don't think we do. I was certainly hoping to get your clothes off today!" I said with complete honesty.

"I was planning on it. I want to do you more than you want to get me," she chuckled.

"Oh, I doubt that. Why don't you get your clothes off and just let me enjoy the view for a minute and we can hop into the tub and let nature take its course." She began a sexy strip without saying a word. She removed her blouse and revealed those pretty breasts to my feasting eyes. Then she turned around and began to slowly drag her shorts down over that apple shaped butt of hers, showing off her amazing pussy in the process, just as she had planned. When she turned back to face me there was a slight blush to her cheeks and that smile.

I took inventory and did it slowly. I knew her face pretty well so I started with the breasts. Nice size with dollar sizes areoles and really nice protruding dime sized nipples just begging to be played with. Her stomach was not overly flat but showed the effects of a full life. Her pussy was well and neatly trimmed allowing her outer lips to shine in the day light.

"I see you approve" she was looking at the bulge forming in my shorts. And it was becoming more pronounced by the second.

"I definitely approve of that body. It is even more alluring without the outfit. Tell your father I said thank you."

"Thank my father?" she queried.

"Of course. For providing the genes that helped produce such a sight," was the reply. "I want to take about an hour making love to you after about an hour of working up to it."

I took her in my arms and relished the feel of her body pressing into mine. My manhood dug into her stomach through my shorts and her legs on either side of mine told the story of our need. I picked her up and carried her to the hot tub. She sat down in it and he took off my clothes. She caught her breath as she saw his erection come into view. I knew that I didn't have anything out of the ordinary in that department, but it was a good size and a good girth. Women seemed to enjoy it. As I sank into the warm water she melted into my arms once more. "I am glad you want to make love to me and not just fuck me. I had hoped that would be your way this first time." And she kisses me with restrained passion. I pulled her on top of me in the semi-reclining seat of the Jacuzzi. And put both hands on her ass and kissed her as though I would die from starvation if I couldn't get enough kisses. I made a move toward neither her nether lips nor her breasts. I did raise one hand to gently stroke her hair and neck and to slide a finger down her cheek as we kissed. She broke the kiss and pulled her head back to look at me while I continued to pet her butt and her neck. "I could really get used to you," she purred. She rubbed his cock against her belly a few times as she melted back into his arms and put her head in the hollow of his neck. I finally allowed my finger to explore her breasts and the outside of her thighs.

She turned on the Jacuzzi and settled into the seat next to me with a sigh. I kept my hand on her breast and she reached up to grasp my fingers as they played. She wasn't restraining me, but rather accompanying me. We sat in comfortable silence enjoying the intimacy of the moment. I finally turned and frankly looked at her body as my free hand began to roam. I stroked her inner thigh from the knee to about 3 inches from her womanhood and back again. Slowly and with tenderness and the occasionally squeeze as my palm slid on the downward course. I was getting closer and closer to her center with each pass until I brushed just the tips of her outer lips and continued back down. I did this several times until I felt her move her hips to meet mine and force more contact. I then laid my palm fully on her nether playground. With gentle strokes I rotated that palm over her with my middle two finger spread to either side of her intimate valley I began to close them around her lips as I rotated my hand. I was kissing her ear lobe and neck while I played with her sex. She was breathing harder now, but no real urgency yet. I didn't change his movements until I got the signal from her hips again that she wanted more.

I slid my middle finger into that luscious valley between her inner lips and let it trace the path down ward past her love tunnel to just the edge of her back pucker. Then up again this time with a very short pause at her clit then immediately back down the same path. Finally I allowed my finger to pause at her opening and explore the outside of that tunnel of mystery and joy. Then back to my explorations. This time I spent just little more time on her clit and entered her honey spot a little further with each pass. Then I stopped all of it and turned her to me for another kiss. Her breathing was more ragged now and she was uttering a series of soft moans. I stood and lifted her to the edge of the Jacuzzi and knelt between her creamy thighs. I started my travels again with my tongue instead of my fingers. I probed the depths of her honey hole and flicked her clit with the tip of it, then laved all of it with a flat tongue. My fingers massaged her back door and my tongue massaged the rest of her sex. Her moans grew in intensity and her hips began the dance of urgency. I stuck one then two fingers into her and began to match her thrusting hips as my tongue played the minute waltz on her clit. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her and that was when I stopped everything. My tongue retreated into my mouth and my fingers from her completely.

"OH! You Bastard! Don't you dare stop now! Don't you dare! Oh, please don't stop. I need it so bad. Please don't stop," she begged and pleaded and it all fell on deaf ears. She tried grinding her hips into my face, but I just moved with her until finally she began to relax. Then I started in again and again. I was slow. I took her to the edge three times and let her fall back three times. Then finally attacked her clit and my finger drove into her like a jack hammer. She came. She came and cried and screamed and writhed like a woman possessed. She clutched me to her as she would a life vest in the open sea. She finally began the slow journey back to normalcy. I held her and petted her and whispered tender words in her ear. "Oh my gawd. I have never cum like that from a mans mouth. What are you going to do to me with your cock?" Her voice was a hoarse whisper.

"We will just have to find out, but first I want some more of that delicious pussy in my mouth."

Soon she accepted my physical invasion. We did not fuck. We made love. We made love for over an hour both in the hot tub and out. We told of our increasing passion for each other with the frenzy of our bodies. And finally, almost regretfully, we returned to the mundane world with its demands for food and other pleasures to be enjoyed together.

We went swimming and talked and laughed and teased and told our life stories over the course of the next couple of hours. It was summer in the tropics and with the sun in the sky until after 8 in the evening the need for food was postponed until we were sated with the frivolity of life. Then the need for sustenance became more primal. We returned to the suite and Jayne ordered their dinner to be brought to us.

With mock and sultry formality she informed me I was welcome to stay the night.

My mind was a torrent of thoughts and imaginings.

To be Continued...