The Rooftop

Story Info
Unintended exhibition cause a couple to expand their horizon.
1.9k words
4.43
6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers

It was the header of the email I saw in my inbox that made me click on it immediately. Reading that the sender was you, I had some trepidation of what it could contain. I read it with baited breath but slowly started smiling as I got a few sentences in.

"Hey you, I know you are away on business out of the country. Must be sad to be alone in a new city where you don't know anyone. Well, don't make plans this weekend, rather, go to the attached address on Friday night. The door will be open, and the security gate number is 9361. See you then," the note read.

Friday could not come fast enough and just after work I arrived at the address you gave me. Letting myself in with the code I made my way up to the penthouse on top of the large apartment block. Greeted by your infectious smile I slung my bag off my shoulder. Hugging each other tightly I was so happy to see you.

"Have you been waiting long here?" I asked.

"Not really, I arrived minutes before you. Plane times being what they are," you smiled.

Stepping out of the foyer we made our way to the kitchen chatting where I hunted for glasses in the unknown layout of the airbnb's cupboards. Pulling out a bottle from my bag I poured us two glasses. Handing you one we looked smiling at each other while we clinked our glasses. It took two sips and a little bit of a awkward silence before we threw ourselves at each other. A couple of frantic minutes later my senses came back to me and I looked over the debris of our clothes all strewn over the kitchen floor. Sitting up from the table where you were stretched out like a cat I handed you the rest of your drink. Leaning back on the counter I took a large sip of my wine.

"This is really a nice place," I said.

"There is supposed to be a hot tub somewhere here as well," you frowned as you looked around.

Standing up I walked over to the balcony and after unlocking the door I popped my head out.

"Where do these stairs go?" I asked.

Carefully you tiptoed behind me and looked out and up the stairs.

"I dunno," you said.

"Well, lets go have a look," I winked.

"Like this?" you frowned as you gestured to our naked bodies.

"Sure!" I answered. "There are hardly any lights on, and it is on top of an apartment block."

A small blush began to colour your chest and you look shyly at me.

"I dare you," I teased.

This was like fire on your determination. We hardly ever back away from each others dares, as usually it ended up fuelling our libidos and lusts.

"Okay," you said as you stepped past me, and slowly with that hip swinging motion walked up the stairs like you were fully clothed. The sight of you being so confident and owning the moment made me just love you all the more. I followed with my bare feet feeling the cold metal of the steps as I ascended to the roof.

Walking out on the roof was quite a sight. There was a glassed off section on the corner of the building with a square arrangement of sofas arranged around a covered box I assumed to be the hot-tub.

Still just strolling as if there is nothing wrong with a naked woman casually sauntering over a rooftop you opened the glass door and went inside the section. Following you I went over to the hot tub. My reaction was noticeable as I swore lightly when I saw the tiny locks keeping the cover in place.

"Well, no hot tub for us tonight, I can probably get these taken off tomorrow," I said as I gave an experimental tug on the small padlock.

Looking up I saw you peering at the larger apartment building towering over us. Walking and standing behind you I held you as we both stared at the apartments. In some the lights were on, in one there was a party going and on one or two there were people on their balconies having a smoke.

Tilting your head you asked me, "Do you think they can see us here?"

"I dunno, there is not too much light here, and they are busy with their own things it seems." I replied.

"Shame," you said as you turned around and with a smooth motion pushed me back onto a sofa. Taking my legs you threw one over the edge of the sofa and placed the other one onto the floor. Spread-eagled I lay there as you lowered your head to my cock and opening your mouth wide you slowly started sucking me off.

The brashness of your move caught me by surprise as this was pretty bold of you to do this. But I was past caring as your velvet lips and tongue teased me to grow hard in your mouth. Running your hands down my chest you cupped my balls and softly started playing with them. Sensations started running up and down my spine as you licked my now rock hard erection while you looked me right in the eyes with that wicked smile you only show at times like these.

"So you like to do it here in the open?" I managed to rasp when I got got control over my senses back.

"Mmm-huh" you managed to say as you had me in your mouth. Pulling your lips off me with a soft suck you continued, "They cant see us, it is too dark here. There is hardly any lights."

"Well, then you wont mind me fucking you right here then?" I said as I grabbed your hair and tilting your head to look up at me.

"I was hoping you would," you smiled.

Needing no encouragement I stood up. Pulling you up I spun you around and your hands slammed loudly on the glass barrier.

Trailing my hand down your neck and back I squeezed a cheek. "Not after I played with you. One tease deserves another," I said as I put my fingers to your mouth. Opening your mouth I slid my fingers in and you gave them a quick suck. With my hand on your cheek I spread you open and started sliding my now slick fingers around your wet pussy lips.

Raising my hand I tasted your wetness. Putting my fingers into your warmth again I slowly stroked just in-between your lips and stopped when I started to feel you having your own rhythm against my hand.

"Are you fucking my hand?" I asked in a mock tone.

"Hnnn," was all you managed to say as you concentrated on rubbing your small swollen clit on the edge of my finger.

Smack!

"Oh!" you exclaimed as your head tilted back when I gave your ass a slap. The sultry slow look you gave me was pure lust and biting your lip you looked back at the glass and rested your head against it.

Feeling you starting to grind against me again I lifted my hand in the air. I could see you tense in the glass as you saw my reflection and what I was about to do. Cocking my head with a look I could see you smiling and closing your eyes and continue sliding yourself against my hand.

Smack!

This time you did not expect it and exclaimed even louder. After some time of you started shouting louder as I smacked you. Feeling you on the edge of coming I took my hand away. You were breathing quite heavily. Pushing you up I pressed your breasts against the cold glass. Lowering myself I felt your hot cunt with the tip of my cock and pushing slowly I slid into you easily and wetly. Burying myself to the hilt I felt your cunt grab my shaft, squeezing me.

"So you like being here in the dark fucking where no one can see us?" I whispered in your ear.

"Yeah," you said. "It's so hot."

"Does it turn you on thinking people can see us?" I asked.

After a moment you whispered, "It does."

Pulling you away from the your hands slid down the glass with a soft screech sound as you bent over and I grabbed your hips and slowly start fucking you with long strokes.

With your head down you could not see me turning on the lights for the section. There was a dimmer switch on the support facing away from you. Slowly I turned on the lights till it was full bright, bathing us in a halo on the roof. Your eyes must have been closed as you did not notice the environment lighting up.

Keeping my strokes long and slow as we were slowly building up the rush, I looked up to the apartments overlooking our roof and I could see the people at the party starting to take notice. People started turning to each other and I could see someone going inside and pointing down to us. Even the person having a cigarette was up on his feet and looking.

The sudden jerk of your body finally showed me that you noticed we were fucking in the light and when you raised your head up you saw all the people looking at us.

"Do you want me to turn it off?" I asked in a hushed whisper as I continued fucking you, not stopping for a moment.

A few moments passed.

"No," you said as you dropped your head again and arched your back against me.

The feeling that we were both so brazen and blatant was a massive turn on. I could not believe I was fucking someone like you where people were looking at us and I knew that every guy up there wished he was me.

You started moaning and I pulled you upright and leaned you against the glass again. Pressing your body against the glass it gave me something to push against. Putting my hand over your mouth to stop most of your moans, I concentrated on just fucking you as well as I could.

Looking up I saw one apartment room switch their lights on. It must have been a bedroom as I saw a couple sitting with the woman leaning on the man's chest as he was caressing her breasts and she had her hand between her legs.

Feeling that I was going to cum so hard inside you, I grabbed your shoulders and thrust into you. The sight of you with your hair hanging down and seeing your back muscles tensing as you pressed against me was amazing. Your breath was forming fog on the window as you were moaning with your face against the slick glass. When you started trembling it tipped me over and I filled your pussy with cum as I came and with the slickness I felt around my cock I kept fucking you till with a ragged exclamation you came so loudly, I could hear the echo around the building.

Leaning against you I fumbled for the switch and rolled it off till we were once more in darkness. Sweating like crazy we fell back onto the sofas and felt the warm air caressing our bodies as I held you and with time our breath came back to us.

"That was something else" I said after a while.

Looking up from my chest I could see your smile. "And we have not even got the hot tub open yet. Tomorrow evening could be a whole different story" you grinned.

Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers