The Rooftop Garden

Story Info
A couple shares an erotic evening on a off-limits rooftop.
2.6k words
4.4
12.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I absently swirl the ice cube along the bottom of my scotch glass. It glides smoothly along the surface, a mesmerizing, repetitive dance.

"Are you game?" Aaron's voice breaks through my trance.

My wrist stops, but the ice keeps moving. I stare at the table, attempting to jumpstart my brain into remembering what was just said to me. I glance up and smile sheepishly at Aaron. "Ummm, I might've zoned out."

He just looks at me, eyes sparkling with amusement. "I noticed. You wanna get out of here?"

I straighten up and glance around. "Where'd our waiter go?"

"Why?"

I look at him, confused. "So we can pay?"

He stands. "You were more out of it than I thought. Jesus, Christine."

I follow suit and grab my purse. "Shit. Are you serious? I swear I didn't even notice him come by."

He shakes his head and takes my hand. "Come on, idiot. Time for some spontaneity."

We walk out of the hotel's 4-star restaurant and down a hallway. We eventually an elevator tucked away in the corner of the building. When we get in, Aaron swipes a card and presses the button labeled "RG."

My eyes light up. "I thought the roof was limited access." Aaron waves the keycard in my face. I snatch it from him and read the name. "You stole a janitor's keycard?"

Aaron's jaw drops in feigned indignation. "Wow, first of all, he's a utility worker, and second," Aaron reaches out for the key card, his body pressing against mine as he does so. "I didn't steal it. Some people just find me highly persuasive."

My hands have instinctively wrapped around his waist, and Aaron leans down to kiss the top of my forehead. "Oh yeah?" My voice has dropped to almost a whisper. The elevator doors open with a ding.

"Yeah," he says, pulling away from me and drawing me out of the elevator. We're in a small maintenance shed. Potted plants and white bags of soil line the wall. A bucket in the corner holds various trowels, shovels, and hoes.

"Damn, some view. Worth it."

Aaron rolls his eyes at me and continues through the small room. There's a door on the opposing side, which he opens without unlocking. He places a small block against the frame to catch the door and gestures for me to take the lead.

I step out of the dimly lit shed into a rooftop garden. In the moonlight, I can make out small trees dotting the landscape around me, and there's a little wooden bench less than ten feet from where I'm standing. I take a few steps down the stone walkway, trying to get a better look at the handiwork, when thousands of fairy lights turn on.

I gasp. "Oh my god!" My hands cover my mouth as I take in the view. The tiniest lights rest in the branches of the small trees, causing green leaves to glow gold and casting a maze of shadows on the ground beneath them. Swatches of lush grass are framed by winding garden pathways, and dozens of flowering bushes, seemingly all in full bloom, cover the roof.

I hear Aaron come up behind me, and I feel his hands wrap around my waist. He kisses the top of my head. "It's beautiful," I whisper.

"I thought you'd like it." He kisses my neck, and I lean into him.

"You're sure we won't get caught?"

"Shhh." His breath is hot on my neck, and I feel my body heat up in response. I turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck. My lips find his, and I kiss him slowly and deeply. His hands slide down my waist, wrapping around to grip my ass as his tongue gently traces my lower lip.

I pull my body flush against his, standing on my tip-toes, dying to be as close to him as physically possible. He responds in turn by tightening his grip on my ass, fingers kneading into the firm flesh. I bite his lip and let out a long exhale. His mouth moves down to my neck, and I feel his hands wander up to the zipper of my dress.

The fog clears from my brain as I pull away from him. "We're on a roof."

He takes a step toward me. "Mhmm."

"This is a public space."

"There's no one else up here." His hand is back on my waist.

"But if we get caught..."

"We're adults. We'll handle it. And besides," his right hand gently cups the back of my neck. The gentle touch sends a shiver running down my spine. His breath falls hot against my lips. I can smell the scotch from dinner on his breath. He's so close. So gentle. It's driving me crazy. "Besides," he repeats. "I want you right now."

I release a groan of resignation as Aaron pulls me in for another deep kiss. His mouth is more earnest this time, his lips prying mine apart as he presses his body against mine. I can feel his erection pushing against me through layers of clothing.

His hands deftly unzip my dress, and it falls unceremoniously to the ground. I'm standing in the open air, wearing nothing but a thong. A breeze brushes across my skin, and my nipples harden, despite the summer weather. Aaron pulls away slightly to take in the view. His eyes are hazy with desire, and I feel blood rush to my cunt as I watch him look at me. "Goddamn," he breathes.

I close the space between us, pushing him back toward the wooden bench. When he sits down, I climb on top of him. I take his face in my hands and kiss him fiercely. I bite his lip and grind against his cock, making him even harder. His breathing grows shallow as I undo the buttons on his shirt and massage the skin of his neck with my mouth. As my fingers graze his waistband, I nip at his earlobe. "I want you inside me," I whisper. "I want to ride you in the middle of this garden. I want to make you moan my name."

Aaron leans forward, wriggling his arms out of the shirt, then grabbing my waist assertively. He places his mouth on my right breast and begins sucking the nipple. I tilt my head back and sigh. His teeth gently graze the tender flesh, and then his tongue traces over the bite. My pussy is dripping. Aaron shifts so that I'm directly on top of his cock. I feel him pressing up against me, his erection still inhibited by the dress pants he's wearing. "Shit," I breathe. The anticipation is torture. "Take off your pants."

I climb off of Aaron, and he deftly slips out of his shoes and his pants. He takes a step toward me, wearing nothing but his boxers, but I place a firm hand on his chest and push him back down onto the bench.

Maintaining eye contact with him, I reach for his boxers. I slide them off and get on my knees in front of him. Aaron watches as I take his firm cock in my hand and guide it toward my mouth. Holding his gaze, I slowly kiss the tip before running my tongue along his shaft. Aaron's breathing grows ragged.

I stay there for several long moments, gliding my tongue up and down his shaft, then swirling it around the tip. I continue to tease him, taking his balls one at a time in my mouth, sucking on them gently. When I bring my mouth back up to the head of his engorged member, I feel Aaron's fingers knot in my hair. He pushes me down onto his shaft, commanding me to blow him. My pussy throbs in arousal.

I pull my head back, resisting him. He looks down at me, and I grin mischievously up at him.

"What?" he asks.

"I told you. I want to ride you." I stand and take his hand in mine. "In the middle of the garden."

As I search for the right spot, I imagine what we look like, walking through the rooftop garden of a luxury hotel, hand in hand, wearing nothing but our underwear. I can't decide if it's an image of confidence or a total shredding of dignity. Maybe both.

I feel Aaron tug my hand, and I follow his lead to an impossibly soft patch of grass. "Here?" he asks.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Up to you," I say. "You're the one who'll be on their back."

He kisses me, and I pull him down toward the ground. The grass brushes against my skin, cooler than the air. Aaron leans me back and kisses my neck.

"I said-" he cuts me off with a kiss.

"Shhh," he whispers against my lips. He bits my earlobe. "I have to make sure you're warmed up."

I snort in amusement. I can feel the dampness between my legs, my body longing to be ravished. He raises his eyebrows. "Go ahead," I laugh.

Aaron hooks his fingers in the thong and slides it down my legs. He leaves a warm trail of kisses along my thigh, and my legs butterfly open. Grass brushes against my ass, and I briefly wonder how sanitary fucking on the ground is. Then I feel Aaron's hand on my breast and his mouth on my clit, and the thought rushes out of my mind.

Aaron's tongue flicks back and forth, sending more blood coursing to the already aroused area. His left hand massages my breast and his right grips my ass. I close my eyes and focus on the sensation of his tongue as it alternates between a circling and a flicking motion. He then runs his tongue along the lips of my pussy, applying more pressure and licking up some of the juice flowing from my body.

His hand leaves my breast, and his grip on my hips strengthens. I feel his fingers digging into my skin as he licks my soaked pussy with new fervor.

"Oh god," I moan. I feel my back arch as Aaron's tongue slips inside me. His tongue flicks in and out of my entrance, and my fingers pull up tufts of grass as my body reacts to his touch. My eyes fly open, and I gasp with pleasure when Aaron slowly slips two fingers inside me. He works them back and forth slowly, his mouth still tending to my clit.

I'm suddenly aware of the skyscrapers. All around us, tall buildings are dotted with lights from people working late nights. I wonder if any of them can see us.

"Faster," I whisper.

Aaron maintain the same steady speed. I continue to look at the windows, trying to catch the silhouette of a voyeur. "Faster!" I insist.

Aaron removes his fingers from inside me and pulls himself on top of me. I realize my breathing is ragged. "You wanted to be on top?" he asks, looking amused.

I shove him off of me and onto his back. I swiftly pull his boxers off, tossing them aside, fully freeing his erection. Aaron's hands find my waist as I straddle him. Slowly, I slide myself onto his thick cock. I'm so wet that he easily slips inside me, despite my tightness. I hear him sigh as I begin to slowly ride him, lifting my body up and down his shaft.

"Do you think they're watching?" I say.

"Who?"

I tilt my head at the skyscrapers.

"The executive fucking his secretary?" he responds cynically.

I bite my lip and nod, slowly increasing my speed.

"Do you want them to be?"

I nod again, and I ride his dick even faster. We've reached a steady pace now, Aaron's hips thrusting up to meet my riding motion. His hands are firm on my waist, and he's holding my gaze. I focus on the feeling of his cock inside me, and I tighten my cunt around him on the outward motion. Aaron's head falls back into the grass, and his eyes shut.

"Then they're watching us," he breathes. "They're watching you ride me..." his voice trails off. He looks back up at me, his thrusts growing deeper. His breathing is shallow, and I can tell he's getting close. "Shit..."

I smile. "Can you hold off?"

He groans, and his head falls back onto the soft earth. I pull myself off of him. "What?" he exclaims. "I was going to wait."

I lean down and kiss him. "I want to finish first." Aaron's hands are still firmly on my waist as I move my body up along his torso. As soon as my pussy is within reach, his tongue flicks up to my clit. I sigh as I brace my thighs, holding myself over his mouth.

"So wet," he murmurs between licks. Aaron's hand reaches around my ass, and I feel him toying with my rear entrance. His index finger applies gentle pressure, and I release a long groan.

He applies a bit more pressure, and his tongue moves inside my cunt. I feel my body rocking back and forth, imitating a fucking motion. "Don't stop," I gasp.

I tilt my head back, opening my eyes to gaze at the night sky. The stars are masked by city light, but the moon shines white and brilliant. Aaron pushes the tip of his finger into my asshole, and an involuntary whine of pleasure falls from my lips.

And suddenly, I'm on my back. Aaron shoves me down, putting his weight on top of me. "I'm not waiting any longer," he growls.

He thrusts his cock into me, and my back arches violently. My hands claw at his back as he pushes himself deep inside me. "Oh god, yes," I moan.

In and out, each thrust feels harder than the last. My eyes drift over to the skyscrapers again. I imagine a powerful executive watching us, her eyes on my face as I climax, my red hair framing my features. She fingers herself as she watches me, manicured hands toying with a dripping pussy.

And in another window, there must be someone screwing his secretary. He has her bent over, facing the city. They both have their eyes on us as he fucks her from behind. His balls slap against her as he drives his cock inside her, aggressive and fast. Pent up frustration released on her delicate frame.

A cry of ecstasy falls from my lips as I feel a warmth growing in my stomach. "Aaron!" I scream. "I'm- Oh god." I briefly meet Aaron's gaze as I begin to climax. His eyes are glossed over with lust. He continues to pound into me as my body contracts. My toes curl and my thighs tighten, gripping his body between my legs. I hear Aaron groan as my pussy contracts around his cock. Over and over again.

Another grunt, and I feel Aaron filling me with his cum. His thrusts slow as ropes of his warm semen shoot inside me. The feeling sends another ripple of pleasure through my body, and I hear myself saying his name over and over again. My heart is pounding violently, and my fingers claw down his back. I don't remember the last time I came this hard.

"Uhhh," I groan, wanting it to stop, while simultaneously hoping it will never end. Aaron stops thrusting, and he kisses my breasts as my orgasm subsides.

When I finish, my legs collapse into the soft earth. "Well fuck," I mutter.

Aaron kisses my cheek. "I'm so good at that."

"What? Sex?"

He nods. "Apparently."

I roll my eyes. "Glad you're pleased with yourself."

He buries his face in my hair. "Mhmm."

"Should we put our clothes on?" I ask, staring up at the sky.

His voice is still muffled against my hair and my neck when he responds. "Probably." Still, we don't get up right away. We lie curled against each other, basking in our post-orgasm euphoria.