The Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only odd thing is that constant buzzing, clapping and ringing sounds that are coming out of the cloak she is wearing, that is just knee high to reveal her smooth legs. With him checking her out along the way has not caused any reactions from the woman, the times when she did move against him was to grab him and send the both to this weird place and shoving him to move forward.

"Ah Ethan! How nice to see you!" A fake cheery tone alerts the hunched man to take note of the man standing in front of him all of a sudden. The man is slit eyed, taller than him even if he straightens his back and no other striking feature.

"And you are?"

"Not important!" Exclaimed loudly as the man gestures wildly, "but I am here to check and see if you have been reformed."

Ethan raises his brow as the man continues, "you know, from the time you decided to rebel against the earl and had it coming?"

"Earl?" His voice laced with anger at the thought about his business being destroyed for no reason all of a sudden, when all his colleagues and associates completely refused to acknowledge him, those who tried ended up in worse places than him.

"Yes earl! That same one that lets you have your little breeding ground for fun!" The man's tone turns darker, "the one you boasted and mocked."

Ethan feels killing intents, from the man in front and the elf behind, he shivers as he understands his current plight, but still plucks up the courage to shout out his thoughts.

"FOR CLOSE TO TWENTY YEARS! I SUFFERED INSULTS, HUMILIATIONS AND HAD BEEN REFUSED AID, IN GOLD AND IN HEALTH! FOR WHAT!? ONE STUPID REMARK?! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?!?"

"Watch your tone, vermin," as the man sulks and does a zip action on his lips, causing Ethan to lose his voice, before happily announcing his message, "and now it is time you are back, and rejoice at the joys of doing your old things!"

Staring daggers at the man, Ethan knows that these are all a bunch of bulls and sighs as he also knows that he is powerless in whatever plans the earl has installed for him, [for now.]

"But let's not waste anymore time now, hey Eddy?" His face crumbles at the man's new nickname, "do you remember the little girl that managed to swipe you?" He can swear that the man is happy.

Before he replies, the man touches the wall on one side of the corridor, the wall disappears to reveal a room filled with purple fumes and a lone woman's moaning.

"A little bit too purple to see, let me drop the texture," the man does a dial turning gesture at the room becomes clear, Ethan can see clearly the woman hogtied and hanged like a deli in the meat store, most noticeably is her blonde hair.

Gripping his right arm and feeling the scar, he remembers the day where all it fell through and his luring of that one wretched knight to the breeding place, it was the last time he looked at his hard work going down the drain. "...!"

"Right, you're speechless," the man undos the silence he casted onto him and walks into the room, Ethan who has regained his voice and the elf follow.

It is a beautiful sight for Ethan to see the loathsome woman at this form, the bountiful body tied in place to accentuates her assets, the breasts hang freely like ripe fruits from a tree, ass held high in the air as though begging for treats and her senses deprived by thick leather eye mask and what he assumes are black earplugs that fill the ear canals.

What feels like to be the cherry on top of a perfectly done sundae other than her head forcefully held high by the hair are the nose hooks added to assess the woman's position as a sow, nothing more than a piece of meat and the mouth gag that forces the orifice to stay open and tongue tied outside fully emphasized on the pathetic plight of the captured knight.

"Julianna Braveheart," the name is spoken by the man as the trio walks closer to the knight, scaring Ethan as the implications behind shakes him, this pleases the man to see the hunched man cowers, "the only daughter to the current Sword Brave of Garen, you know what this means right?"

Ethan then ignores the statement and perishes his thought about having the woman as his compensation, he then inspects the aphrodisiacs smear onto the woman by the unknown creatures and is shocked by the amount of empty tins, jars and cans sitting next to them, [lavender herbane incense aside, tentacle mucus, Witch's ointment, Spanish Fly, Devil's kiss... and a few I cannot tell...]

Ethan, with his right eye twitching about what he presumes to be an overdose, notices the four creatures surrounding Julianna with many arms and finally sees their faces, they have none. "Golems?" As though to prove his words correct, one of them actually grows another pair of arms to fondle the udders, as though three hands on each breast are not enough.

"Tenderizing the meat I see, may I suggest whips, pads and candles?" As he tries to feel the shivering ass from the leaking woman, his grasp so close and with ease as to how low the woman is hanged off the ground, the sudden spike of terror in his heart stops the motion as his two escorts are once again warning him.

"Eddy, please make your life easy," the man jokes with little humor in his tone, "the only reason why you are back is because you managed to make the earl happy with this fine piece, the one that you motivated," as he gestures to Julianna.

His face darkens as the slit eyes glow red, "you are not to overstep your bounds as a trainer."

Flustering with impotent rage, Ethan grits his teeth and follows around the man as they twirl around the knight as though she is an artwork, the golem behind her who have been thrusting his hands into her holes has decided to convert said hands into lumpy dildos and starts the pistoning that gets Julianna howling.

"...so he is siding with duke Vance in the debate?" Ethan looks at the knight and then at the emotionless elf as he speaks his mind.

"No no no," shaking his head, the man did a finger wiggle in front of Ethan's nose much to the latter's annoyance, "he just likes to punish strong women."

"Then Matilda is next on the list?"

"Correct!"

"Then the earl is surely siding with the duke then?" Ethan replies with confusion.

Sighing at what he perceives to be a dumb question, the man stops at the wall which is at Julianna's left, puts his palm on the smooth wall and it turns transparent. Another room is beside the current one and Ethan is once again shocked as the purple fume in the other room fades.

In the same bondage as Julianna, a woman with fiery red hair is getting tormented by the same four golems, her neck length hair too short to be used to tie her head up, instead a head harness is used to lift the head, with the same assortment of mouth gag, nose hooks, blindfolds and earplugs. Her breasts are lacking even without being compared to Julianna's, but still receive as much treatment as suction pads greedly suckle on her chest. A magic inhibitor collar of unknown magnitude is latched firmly on her neck.

Alaya Vance. The proud daughter of duke Walter Vance, a young magic prodigy who is a disciple to the headmaster of the red mage tower, the current youngest sixth tier who reaches the tier before the age of 30.

That Alaya Vance.

"Wha..."

"The earl sides neither in their fight, or both if he has to choose," a small smile surfaces at the man's face.

[Why bother to topple one side and end the fight when you can cause an eternal struggle?] Ethan thought darkly at the earl's plan, a plan that ends with the earl being the last one standing.

"This little redhead is your second reason why you get pardoned, do you know?" Ethan cannot fathom how as the man continued, "because Julianna here works for Matilda, she decided to take down Alaya as a warning to Vance's promotion on thralldom, the mage was on her little trip in Firebrim," the hunched man spooks at the coincidence as the two clashed in his current hometown and somehow ended in their capture and raising awareness for the hunched man.

"Now with both of them out of the picture, maybe the two sides will get serious."

Ethan tries to mouth his worries about the two sides suspecting the earl, the man speaks something that shakes him even more, "the duchess is on our side, or rather she is his and is currently in here too, want to see?"

[That sea serpent? Subdued? How?] Many questions flew past in his head but the man has already ended the tour as the trio are now walking in the corridor after leaving both wailing women behind.

"If you have any issues, ME307 is here to help you settle it," the man points his thumb at the moon elf, "besides touching her of course."

"ME307?"

As if happy about Ethan's enquiry, he claps his hand, stops the walk to turn to Ethan and the elf and exclaims joyfully, "ah yes, you don't know, do you? ME307, reveal yourself."

As Ethan turns to stare at the emotionless elf, she then flips open the cloak to reveal its content, her hands behind the back of her head as she stands bowlegged and tiptoed.

She wears nothing that covers her well toned abs and modest breasts, black pasties as Ethan initially assumes, are covering her nipples and areolas while the panties she wears has two dildos drilling in and out obscenely as love juices drip out uncontrollably. A circle tattoo is in between the plentiful hills and another heart shaped one just above the sex that is big enough to reach the bottom of the belly button. She has a black collar on her as well, with a tag that inscribes "ME307" on it.

Upon further inspection of the pasties and panties however, they are not as simple as they seem. They are actually pinching the bases of the elongated nipples and bean respectively while vibrating furiously, the bell attachments he initially thought are actually bell piercings done onto the buds themselves, with the constant ringing due to the frequency from the base manages to oscillate the piercing, chiming the little bells. It looks comical and erotic with the elf posing as though proud, her face still emotionless though.

"Right, these little naughty things," Ethan assumes the man is talking about the elf, "have been a pain with their ability to manipulate space as their nature, not helping when they are actively causing losses on our end while hiding in their peach blossom moon palace, took awhile to bust their base and captured as many as we could, so far we have the current priestess queen and most of the elves, but her heir is still out there," the man smiles, "did I also mention that they happened to be an all female race?"

"You didn't," deadpanned Ethan, as ME307 still stood as she is told, body shivering while no expression.

"If you think we trained her well, think again," pointing at his neck, the man continues, "you notice the collar is different from Alaya's? That is because unlike the mage's mana inhibitor, ME307 has the dissociator, a nifty gadget by our development team over the years you are not in." Ethan grunts at the jab and the man, pleased with the result, continues to explain.

"This little thing can put its wearer's consciousness out of body control while still experiencing everything done to it. Hell, the boys did so well they even put a time dilation spell into it to let the wearer experience a longer time than usual." Pointing at the tattoo on her chest, "the slave circle is to control the body, made way simpler when there is no defying mentality," and pointing downwards to the heart tattoo, "that is something you should know, after all, very little change has been made throughout the years on the design but the effects multiply."

"Orgasm control..." Ethan remembers, it is one of his favourite methods to make a woman cowed, "how long have you been denying her?"

"Awhile," the man tilted his head as though reminiscing, "about three months ago, but with the dilation being about... 80, 100, 1000 times? I cannot be bothered to recall." The man smiles devilishly, "but let's see, shall we?"

A hint of excitement blooms inside Ethan's heart as his face creeps to a nasty smirk, the man for the first time in his eyes look rather amicable as the both of them share a slow chuckle, before laughing loudly in front of the emotionless statue that is the former moon elven warrior, the fearless woman turned puppet in her own body.

"ME307, you can cum now."

As soon as the word left the man's mouth, the elf lady's body jerks and shudders as she lets out a jet of fluid out of her sex as though accumulating inside of her since forever, while maintaining the obscene stance without losing the blank look on her face.

"God! What a splash!" As the man laughs alongside Ethan, who commented as the waterwork is still on going, "hitting a new record for the spray, she will die of dehydration?"

"Nah, her race is resilient and especially hard to die, considering all we fought are still alive, in good hands at least. This is all the more better for us to have fun with them, watching their unwavering will and the light in their eyes dim is always most rewarding."

Indeed, Ethan muses, he just likes to punish strong women.

12