The Room Pt. 04

Story Info
A plan is put in motion and is successful.
2.1k words
4.45
5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

The Room, Part 4 (told from Jordan's viewpoint. Jordan is the main character)

Frank Lambert - male - 48 years old. 5'8", 180 lbs., salt and pepper hair, Caucasian.

Jordan Banks - female - 23 years old. 5'6" 115 lbs., auburn hair, brown eyes, Caucasian.

Jennifer Banks - female - 21 years old. 5'7" 120 lbs. brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian.

Erin Chance - female - 23 years old. 5'5" 105 lbs., blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian.

Jenn and I drove out to see Erin so that I could tell them about my plan. Once we got to Erin's, we sat down, had dinner, and I told them my plan. After eight hours of intense discussion, planning, and coming up with alternatives to any roadblocks that may be presented, we decided to put our plan into motion. The next day, Jenn and I paid a visit to a couple of electronics establishments which would help us pull off our plan without any hiccups. We told Erin to come to our place in Atlanta so that we could get everything set up.

The spare bedroom in my condo became the setting for me and Jenn to become webcam performers as solo performers and as a lesbian couple. If my plan failed, I needed to have something as a backup. After everything was set up, Jenn, Erin, and I went to the building where I worked at and to the room where I would be the cum dump for all of those men. I was shocked that the door to "The Room" was unlocked. That was good, though, so we didn't have to worry about picking the lock. Before we left, I went to Mr. Lambert's office to see if the door was unlocked and I found that it was.

I saw the oversized golf ball and the thing that looked like a switch. When I pushed on it, it popped out and I discovered it was a flash drive. I removed it and took it to my office. I inserted it in my computer on my desk and what I found shocked me. Everything was starting to make sense. The sheep was, in fact, a wolf. I pulled a thumb drive out of my purse and downloaded all of the files from Mr. Lambert's flash drive onto it. Once the file transfer was complete, I logged out of my computer and took the flash drive back to Mr. Lambert's office and reinserted it into the golf ball. When Erin and Jenn had finished their mission in "The Room", we left.

Every evening, for the next few days, I studied all of the files on my thumb drive. They were all the financial dealings that Mr. Lambert had with approximately 50-60 different male clients and all of the transactions were on dates that were consistent with the nights "The Room" was being used. Also, I discovered where Mr. Lambert lived as his address was listed as the primary address for all of the transactions.

It was Friday evening and it was showtime. I was wearing an earpiece under my rubber mask so it was undetectable. Jenn and Erin were listening in from my place while watching concurrent video from the hidden cameras they had installed while I was retrieving the information from the flash drive. The video was being transmitted to them from equipment I had hidden in the credenza behind my desk in my office. I had on my thong and heels and walked around to flirt with all of the men who would be dumping their cum on me. Jenn and Erin talked into my earpiece to keep me positive and focused.

It was time to lay on the table and watch the men cum on me. One by one, they stripped and began to pleasure themselves as they stood around me. Jenn and Erin told me to talk dirty to them and to encourage them to shoot their cum on me. I was actually disgusted by the whole thing but I knew I had to go through with it so that I could succeed at what I had set out to do. One by one, each man approached the table and shot his cum on me. My breasts, stomach, and legs were soaked with cum at the end of the evening. I had never wanted a shower so bad after that first night.

The next night, I decided to masturbate as the men jacked off on me. I pulled my thong to the side so that they could see my pussy. Each of them wanted a good look at my pussy as I rubbed myself. I moaned and squealed, pretending to enjoy myself. Jenn and Erin talked into my earpiece, both telling me they couldn't wait to eat my pussy and make me cum for real. Once again, the men dumped their cum on me as I faked cumming for them.

The following Friday and Saturday night, I made a point of walking around to each man and rubbing their cocks through their pants, telling them how excited I was for them to cum all over me. I was determined to have them all worked up so that they would cum faster and I could get the hell out of there faster. It was kind of like a shampoo bottle, except we were dealing with cum --- Flirt, Cum, Repeat.

In the meantime, Jenn and I were doing webcam shows at my place. I was Svetlana from Croatia and she was Inga from Sweden. We had gathered quite a following, courtesy of Erin promoting us on her channel, and loved making each other cum knowing men and women all over the world were masturbating watching us. On several occasions, Erin would join us at our place and we would go out to her place to join her. We found the webcam business to be quite pleasant and orgasmic.

Four weeks had passed and it was my week to work from home. Jenn and I had decided to pay Mr. Lambert's wife a visit. We knew Mr. Lambert would be in the office so we didn't have to worry about him discovering we were going to see his wife. We drove up the long driveway to the mansion-like home and went to the front door. A guy, we assumed to be a butler or bodyguard, answered the door. We told him we were there to see Mrs. Lambert. He led us inside and out to the covered back patio where Mrs. Lambert was sitting on an outdoor sofa reading a book.

We introduced ourselves and told her why we were there. After the three hour visit, Mrs. Lambert was shocked and stunned with the information we had given her. She asked when the next session in "The Room" was going to take place. I told her it would be Friday and Saturday of the coming two weeks. She told me that I should carry on like nothing was wrong and that the coming Friday evening would be my last time having any of the men cumming on me.

I also told Mrs. Lambert that five copies of the flash drive had been made and that they were in a safe deposit box in a bank outside of Atlanta as an insurance policy. She said that was fine because, after Friday night, I wouldn't have to worry about Frank Lambert or money ever again.

Thursday evening came. Erin came over and Mrs. Lambert came to my place so that we all could go over the plan again. Erin and Jenn showed her the laptop and headsets they would be using to listen and watch all of the proceedings. Mrs. Lambert was quite impressed with our planning and the precision of the plan. She left to go back to her home and Erin, Jenn, and I went to the bedroom to enjoy a wonderful threesome eating each other's pussies and assholes.

Friday night came and everything was ready. All of the men were in the room and I had taken my place on the table. 60 men, including Mr. Lambert, had all stripped down, and had began fondling themselves before they would approach the table and cum on me. The room went black. I jumped off the table and made my exit undetected. Jenn and Erin were in the conference room down the hall. I joined them there, got dressed, and removed the mask. We could see and hear everything on the laptop Jenn and Erin were watching the proceedings from. All of the lights in "The Room" came on. Mrs. Lambert walked in and saw her husband and all of the other men naked in all of their glory.

She also had a laptop and told the men to gather around. She pressed PLAY and it was the video from the hidden cameras that Jenn and Erin had placed in the room a few weeks earlier. After 15 seconds of the viewing, she pressed STOP. Then she spoke ----

"Gentlemen, what you're doing here while your wives are sitting at home is vile and disgusting. My husband, being the money grubbing bastard that he is, has obviously been blackmailing you, as evidenced by the bank records on this thumb drive that I have in my hands here. Your perversion for using an innocent young lady as an instrument of your sexual release is repulsive, to say the least. Each of you will be receiving an envelope before you leave this room with a dollar amount, bank routing number, and bank account number to which you will deposit electronically before midnight tonight."

Mrs. Lambert continued "Failure to do so will result in the video from these little 'sessions' being made public, your professional careers ruined, and your business reputations destroyed. As for you, Frank my dear husband, you will receive the stiffest penalty. You will remove yourself from our home. You will sign over 100% control of your company to me. You will keep your clothes, your car, $10,000 in cash, and divorce papers next week. There are multiple copies of the videos of these masturbation sessions and the financial blackmail on several thumb drives stashed in a safe deposit box at an undisclosed location. Have a good night gentlemen." She walked out.

THREE MONTHS LATER -

Erin woke up from a deep slumber at 10 AM the next morning after a wonderful night of lusty and passionate sex with Jenn and Jordan. Jenn was in the shower on her knees eating her sister's pussy and fingering her ass, delighting in the taste of Jordan's love mound. Erin walked to the bathroom to pee and witnessed the erotic spectacle in front of her. She wiped her pussy and stepped into the open shower and kissed Jordan softly and lovingly while grabbing Jenn's face and pushing it harder into her sister's pussy. Jenn reached up with her right hand to massage Erin's ass and slid a finger into Erin's pussy.

The three of them, still wet, got out of the shower, and walked into the bedroom. They positioned themselves so that Erin was eating Jordan's pussy, Jordan was eating Jenn's pussy, and Jenn was eating Erin's pussy. The three lovers were basking in the glow and heat of the moment as they made each other cum again and again. Erin moved to Jordan's ass and began eating it and Jenn joined her to eat Jordan's pussy. Together, Jenn and Erin licked and sucked on both of Jordan's openings, making her swoon in orgasmic bliss.

After Jordan had come down from her climactic high, Erin bent Jenn over and began to finger her pussy and ass while Jordan laid under Jenn and sucked on Jenn's clit, which was throbbing with anticipation and excitement. The sensation was too much for Jenn to bear as she drenched her sister's face, neck, and hair with her cum. Jordan reached under her sister to move Erin onto her face and began so suck her best friend's pussy. Jenn moved behind Erin and began fucking Jenn's ass with her tongue. It wasn't long before Erin came so hard that she squirted all over Jordan's face.

The three lovers were so happy with their new lives in Barcelona, Spain. Their house was spacious, yet cozy, and filled with the sounds of orgasms night after night as they brought each pleasure over and over again. The threesome couple loved each other and loved making each other cum with their mouths, their tongues, their fingers, and several toys that they had bought since moving. Erin and Jordan had found buyers for their homes back in the states but it was all a distant memory now. Erin, Jordan, and Jenn had begun their new lives as lovers and in love. There was no jealousy, only passion from sunrise to sunset.