All Comments on 'The Roomer'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Arousing

Finding a man that has big balls that can produce such huge amounts of cum is a truly

great find with or without the arousing smell. Cum is very addictive and the main reason most cocksuckers crave sucking cock so much. To me the amount of cum aan produces is more important than the size of his cock. All you alpha males keep feeding us cocksuckers it's what we live for. Thank you for writing this story and it is true that many people are attracted to a person's body odor.

MountainCuckMountainCuckover 4 years ago
Hot!

Nice story and a definite turn on for a cumslut like myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

That's was so hot loved the stores..

IncAddictIncAddictover 3 years ago

Loved it! Please continue...transform Luke into Mac's wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the scent description and how this seduced Luke as he realized he liked the musky maleness and later realized he loved those big cum loaded balls. The fact Mac had a smaller cock that was good for sucking to the root and that his big balls generated huge loads of tasty cum was icing on the cake. Would love to find another married male who had a nice hairy musky cut cock with a big set of furry man scent catching low hanging balls that produced nice tasty mouthfuls of cum that I could work out of him. Love cock sucking stories that describe the seductive nature of the scent of a nice sweaty male crotch, gets me leaking thinking about huffing his ball and cock scent, starting with his bulging underwear or jock strap as he verbally encourages me to suck and lick and sniff him like he knows I want to. One day I hope to find a special married FWB who has the need to get off more than his wife provides and we can feed each others desires.

eros991133eros991133almost 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've read on here by far, thanks for posting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...