The Roomer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To finish my story, I've observed that my smell weakens the attracted individual's will to escape me. The effect is cumulative and it takes time to flush out of the system. After the 'dose' you've taken, today and over the past few days, I'd guess that if I started taking daily showers tomorrow, you'd still be my pet a week or two from now. After that, you might regain your free will, or the effects might possibly be permanent. They were for my wife. But we won't take any risks; I don't plan to take daily showers anytime soon."

Luke groaned both in pleasure and disgrace.

He felt himself helpless as he put his head over the tiny, stubby cock and engulfed it hole with a single toothless bite. He ran his tongue around the bulbous glans, savouring its salty taste. He felt like this was what he was born for. He felt euphoric, even if he knew that the feeling was being produced by a biochemical reaction.

Was this what it felt like to be on drugs? Somehow, it seemed better.

"Ah, that feels good, kid."

That was what Luke lived to hear now. He redoubled his efforts, twisting his tongue around the little shaft of Mac's penis and sucking until his cheeks collapsed. His head bobbed up and down in a rhythm of pure joy.

A part of Luke still had detachment and watched his transformation into Mac's slave with shame and alarm, but that part wasn't dominant anymore. The front of his mind was completely captured by the bliss of this mindless attraction.

He maintained his suction lock and rhythmic pumping while caressing those magnificent testicles. As he massaged the balls, they began to noticeably contract.

"Oh, yeah, boy... not long now. Are you ready to swallow a lot of spunk?"

"Mmmmffff..."

"Alright, I'm going to come... now!"

Mac bucked his hips and thrust his little cock up at Luke's pleasuring mouth.

"Take it!"

The first blast of cum flooded Luke's mouth. He didn't want to swallow it because the taste took him by surprise: it was sweet... it was good. He wanted to keep it in his mouth. But another spasm propelled an even larger wad of semen out of Mac's cock and this time, it went down Luke's throat, up his nose and out the sides of his still sucking mouth. Luke couldn't swallow fast enough as load followed load of the smooth and milky nectar.

How can there be so much?

But there was something in the flavour... It was like the fulfilment of a promise made by all the other tastes and odours emanating from Mac. Where those scents drove him mad with hyper-arousal, this liquid... this ambrosia... satisfied.

Luke felt all the tension that had built up within him gather up in his groin. As the arousal gave way to gratification, Luke felt a familiar sensation deep in his loins. Moments later, with his mouth still flooded by Mac's sweet, sweet ejaculate, Luke experienced the best orgasm of his young life. His cock pulsed and throbbed and he cried out with the sheer glory of it. It lasted longer than any orgasm he had ever had, and was more thoroughly satisfying. A minute later, he was laying in a puddle of his own semen and purring over Mac's still-stiff cock.

Even then the urge to suck did not relent.

"That's it, boy," Mac said as he came down from his high. "Oh, Lord, I needed that."

Yes, need, Luke thought to himself as he continued to lap up the cum he hadn't been able to swallow. I needed this. This is what was missing in my life and I never even knew it.

The part of him that might have felt shame and regret had been quieted completely by the food of the gods. Luke lapped at the places where the last of Mac's cum had collected. It was silky smooth and lumpy. It was delicious.

A few minutes later, they repeated the exercise. Once more, Luke's mouth was inundated with the tantalizing brew from Mac's extraordinary testicles and once more he creamed himself exquisitely. A third time saw them through yet another mutual orgasm.

After an hour or so, Luke lay cradled in Mac's arm with his nose to the armpit. The scent had lost its sting but none of its potent attraction for the young man.

"Good night, Mac," Luke said.

Mac shook his head. "Don't call me that."

Luke looked at him quizzically.

"Call me Daddy."

12