All Comments on 'The Roommate'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
bienclarbienclarover 3 years ago

Awesome!! Going to have to look at the rest of your collection.

I'm giving you 5 stars, but you spoiled it with Mike turning nasty at the end – he was friends with Emma and it seems out of character to call her a lousy fuck and a whore after he'd already 'won'. He had a dick up his ass so he wasn't exactly thinking straight, but it seems weird for him to become a possessive bitch after we've been rooting for him for 5 pages...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My first comment

I finally have to comment on what is easily one of the hottest stories I’ve read here. Thanks for this. I’ll be sharing the link with others.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

Very good story got me full staffed half way through. I loved it wishing it was me and my name was Mike. Would love to hear more I can almost see them.

Joe

Geo21Geo21over 3 years ago
nice

Such a great read!!!

nygayguynygayguyover 3 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! Got me rock hard!

remy247remy247over 3 years ago
More

More please. Very hot!!!

Michrick1Michrick1over 3 years ago
Truly Awesome

I so seldom come across stories this hot here, or anywhere else for that matter. This was the perfect story for me and I lived every second as I was reading. Never had this kind jaw dropping sex in my life, and I lived every thrust with Mikey. Man, you are an excellent writer. Thank you for one of the very best......and hottest.......story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Roomy

Wow, that was so hot, I only wish that was me, although I have never done any of that before, I have always wished this would happen to me exactly like it happened to Mikey, I can only hope it will come true very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible please continue

I loved this story, Mike and Trent together were fantastic. I love how open Trent was to having sex with mike and you included kissing! I can’t tell you how many stories exclude it and it drives me crazy. I hope you continue on with their story or at least don’t stop here with the gay genre, I read your other story in this category and also thought it was fantastic. You’ve got great talent and I’ll be checking out some of your other work too x Nina

ChefofthefutureChefofthefutureover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

Awesome story, kind of parallel to my own, and I loved it. Would love to meet someone like Trent.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
That was So hot

One of the very best and I could feel Trento my arse dumping his load, it was that realistic. Do please keep it going and I'll look at your other entries. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ummmmmm

So hot could feel Trents lips and his cock on my lips and deep in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delicious!

In one word-- delicious! Mikey and Trent together, when Mikey clearly longed for Trent. And Trent is great to read these signs and sighs from Mikey. I admire how Trent rode Mikey hard, but got Mikey used it it so much that Mikey wanted it again and again. Loved Trent's thin covering of hair on his chest, abs, and forearms, and his hairy legs and thighs. He clearly has all the equipment and descriptions to please Mikey. Looking for them to have their sexy go rounds with Trent on top and the two men facing each other.

Ditto the comment on kissing! That is also a sign of love and affection!

Please write more!

orobanche_crenataorobanche_crenataabout 3 years ago

I...Wow

Probably THE sexiest thing I've read in a while. So vivid and real and hit all the right notes.

I especially love how even while Mikey is freaking out over his sexuality Trent is like "lol whatever" and brings him onboard. Few things are hotter than a guy who just does not buy into any of that shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely Marvelous

I would love to be Mikey.I have a young straight friend that I want so badly; I would love to be in this situation with him. I also agree with your other readers with the kissing; it makes the sex more intimate and shows that there is a level of love and respect for another. Believe it or not, a hot, passionate make out session helps to make the actual sex act just that much better.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

Lovely, hot from the very beginning and building all the way

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years ago

I liked that, the detailed descriptions were on point. Good job.

Kabba118Kabba118almost 2 years ago

So glad I found this story this morning! What a way to start off my day. Thank you for this fantastic story. Well written. Sexy. Sweet. Hot. Loved it.

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

Wonderful story of passion, lust, sexual awakening and great fucking! Love it!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

I gave you a 5. Can’t wait to read more of your stuff.

I wish I was Mikey!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you ! I read all kinds of stories. But this seemed to be at the top of the list. Just a real joy. I don’t know exactly why but thanks again. It made me feel great at a bad time.

Sammason666Sammason66610 months ago

This was so fucking hot

Willman33Willman339 months ago

Wow! That is a great story and probably the hottest thing I have ever read. Would love to hear more of them.

JohndeargreenJohndeargreen8 months ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read on here. The level of detail in the descriptions paints an amazingly hot, seductive picture. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My kingdom for a sequel to this story because I love Mike, I really love Trent, and that ending for some weird reason makes my romantic heart happy, like they could really end up a as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh wow that was a hot story!!! And I think Trent won't need girls anymore now that he has his Mikey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...