All Comments on 'The Roommate Ch. 03'

by Cordellia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Oh you little sneak!

My guess a little HRT slipped in to our girls morning cuppa? Love the story next chapter please!

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 8 years ago

Oh god, this is the best birthday present I could have asked! (seriously, today is my birthday :-D ). Loving this series so much!! And I KNEW she was going to feminize him! 5 stars for you, only because I can't give 10!

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 8 years ago
So good!

Love the progression of the story! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
very good

More please.. You are an excellent writer.. I wouldn't mind being Jasmine and being feminized..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shopping

Shopping spree went just like I have anticipated! Same applies to me, I can't stop buying all those feminine items and make myself pretty using them. Reading this series is very enjoyable as it is not some stupid hassle into the bed, but instead gradually moving to feminization of Jasmine, waiting anxiously for the following chapter! I was always suspicious about those breakfasts;)

Dilara

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa3 months ago

@Cordelia, you beautifully presented Monica and Jasmine's shopping trip, this dizziness among so many wonderful, beautiful dresses, skirts, blouses and especially in the lingerie store, these amazing lace panties, bras, stockings and tights. I know that I wouldn't be able to tear myself away from them, and my heart would beat just as hard and my nerves would be tense so that no one could see me. I would love to try on these high heels and shoes chosen by Monika. Oh, piercing my ears or preparing beautiful nails is my dream. I would love to look like Jasmine, become a pretty girl like her, both physically, mentally and emotionally. My thoughts and imaginations are swirling incredibly... how will Jasmine's complete transformation, feminization unfold, will she and Monica become a couple closer than friends?

What emotional, emotional and sexual boundaries will Jasmine have to overcome?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻❤️👩🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous