The Roommate Pt. 14

Story Info
Lexi says goodbye to her sister.
2.4k words
4.6
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XIV: Please Say Yes

Lexi and Marie

Lexi

An insistent, almost painful tightness at her hips woke Lexi up Sunday morning--the last day of break.

Scrubbing sleep from her eyes, Lexi peeked over to the other side of the bed and let out a sigh when she saw that Helen had apparently already gotten up.

Lexi and her sister had shared a bed before. And a futon, and blankets and pillows on the floor. That didn't make it any less embarrassing waking up next to her sister with a massive hard-on. Especially when Helen's response was to make joking comments like "Holy shit, are the girls even able to walk properly when you're done with them?"

Throwing back the sheets and looking down at herself gave Lexi a little relief. Her shorts had contained her morning wood, if not necessarily concealed it.

Lexi yawned, then scrubbed more sleep from her eyes.

How did sleeping in make me more tired than usual?

Out of habit more than anything else, she reached down to her cock, hissing at the intense-but-not-quite-pleasurable sensation.

A vivid image of Marie between her legs, cock in her mouth, made Lexi groan as her cock pulse. Remembering Marie's smile, the way her eyes had lit up when she'd told Lexi that she wanted to wake her up that way made Lexi's chest grow tight.

I really am fucked.

Biting her lip, cock still in hand, Lexi glanced toward the door. It was just slightly open--

No. Don't even think about it.

Helen had walked in on Lexi once before; she did not want to repeat that. Even if the door was locked, it was Helen's last day here--Lexi wouldn't see her sister again until winter break.

I can jerk off after she leaves.

If she was still in the mood. She probably would be.

Forcing herself out of bed, Lexi threw on a big shirt and went to the bathroom to go through her morning routine to make herself presentable. Thankfully, she didn't need to do as much work as she once had to look cute.

As Lexi walked out into the main room, she raised an eyebrow at seeing her sister sitting on the couch with her roommate, Kendra. Especially with laughter coming from the couch.

Lexi couldn't hear much of what they were saying and tried to be quiet as she got herself some cereal.

The fridge did her in.

"Oh, hey Lexi!"

Lexi hid her sigh behind the fridge door, then poured her cereal and walked over to the couch.

"No hitting on my roommate, Helen," Lexi said as she walked over and sat down in one of the comfy chairs in the main room, facing the other two.

While Kendra's cheeks turned bright red, Helen just stuck her tongue out at Lexi.

"Relax, you know I'm just flirtatious."

"Uh-huh," Lexi said flatly between bites of cereal, eyes narrowed at her sister, "So what were you guys talking about?"

"Just about break," Kendra said a bit too quickly, cheeks still red, though her smile seemed genuine, "Super jealous that you two had a spa day yesterday."

Lexi shared a grin with her sister, "Yeah, that was pretty great."

"Especially when your older sister is the one paying for it, right?" Helen asked.

Lexi stuck out her tongue, "Like you would have let me pay for it. Besides, it was your idea. You know I'm usually stingy as fuck."

"It's true," Kendra said, smirking, "I can't tell her if I want to get take-out or anything, otherwise she'll just offer to cook something for us. I have to just buy it and tell her if she doesn't eat it, I'm throwing it out.

Helen shook her head, grinning, "Yeah, I know."

She glanced at Lexi, "That stops once you start making lawyer money, though. Once you do that you have to order out at least once a week."

Lexi rolled her eyes as Kendra giggled at that.

"How long till you've gotta leave for Logan?" Lexi asked, "Or are you gonna take the train again?"

Helen shook her head as she pulled out her phone, "Flying this time. And--five hours. I figured maybe we could go to the north end for pizza, pastries and gelato today?"

Lexi tilted her head back, "Ugh, you just want to make me fat, don't you?"

Helen grinned, "You know you want to."

She did.

"We're going to the gym first," Lexi said, "That way I can eat more, and I won't feel guilty about it."

"Ugh, fine," Helen groaned, "How long do I have to prepare for that?"

"An hour," Lexi looked to Kendra, "You wanna come, to either one?"

"I'll go to the gym with you guys," Kendra said, smiling, "Can't handle the dairy in the North-End though, remember?"

"Oh, shit, right."

Kendra shrugged, "Don't worry about it."

She looked to Helen, "You sure about working out with her? You know her workouts are insane, right?"

Helen laughed, "Why do you think I asked how long I have to prepare?"

***

A few hours later, Lexi stood out on the sidewalk with her sister, heart falling a bit as Helen's car pulled up.

Lexi turned to her sister just in time for Helen to pull her into a tight, warm hug. She hugged her sister back just as tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"Me, too, sis. Just one more month, then we get an entire month together, just us."

Lexi smiled at that. For all the pain holidays had brought in recent years, getting to spend so long with just Helen--her only family that mattered--often outweighed it.

Pulling back, Lexi met her sister's gaze, eyes a bit misty, "Can't wait."

"You seem like you've been doing good, Lexi," Helen said, "Call me immediately if any issues pop back up?"

The stupid impulse to tell her sister off almost made it to Lexi's tongue. She bit it back, nodding, "Of course."

She didn't keep things like that from Helen, not anymore.

The driver got out and opened up the trunk, then closed it when Lexi held up her bag and gestured toward the back seat.

"I love you, Helen," Lexi said, hugging her sister as the brunette turned back to her.

"I love you too, sis," Helen said, "And hey, about Marie?"

Lexi pulled back just a bit, gazing at her sister.

"Be careful with her," Helen said, "But go for it. You got annoyingly happy whenever you said anything about her this weekend."

Lexi couldn't help the grin that slid onto her face, or the heat in her cheeks.

Helen giggled, "Exactly like that."

Lexi's cheeks went even hotter.

After another long hug, Helen finally got into the car and Lexi watched as it drove off, taking her toward Logan.

She sent her sister a text:

"Let me know when you get there."

"And through security."

"And on the plane."

Before putting away her phone she looked at her other messages. Still nothing from Marie--since yesterday, at least.

She might just still be flying. She'll text you once she's here.

With a sigh, she walked back up to her apartment, where Kendra greeted her.

"Helen's gone then?"

Lexi nodded, trying not to look as down as she felt.

"You want to watch a show and eat ice cream or something? You look like you could use the distraction."

I need to get better at that.

Still, Lexi smiled at that, "Yeah, thanks, Kendra. Let me change really quick."

In a short while, both of them sat on the couch, watching one of the new Marvel shows, eating ice cream and potato chips.

"So..." Kendra said as the opening sequence played out, "Is Helen just super flirty or was she actually hitting on me?"

Lexi rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at her roommate.

"Hey!"

She dodged Kendra's pillow.

***

Marie

Marie tried not to reach for her phone as she closed the door to her apartment behind her and her bag.

She was...

Marie took a deep breath.

Clusterfuck. That was the only term she could think of to describe the swirl of feelings and emotions within her right now.

The flight had given her far too much time to think, as had the cab ride back. It had been at least an hour since she landed, yet she hadn't texted Lexi yet.

Even though I really fucking want to.

It felt strange. Marie absolutely wanted to jump into bed with Lexi, but more than that, she just wanted to see her again. She wanted to sit and talk with her, maybe cuddle a bit, see Lexi's smile and hear her laugh...

Marie was so lost in her thoughts that she jumped when Sophie's door closed behind the brunette.

Sophie smiled at her as she walked over to the kitchen, smoothing a few curly strands of hair out of her face, "Hey, Marie. How was break?"

That made Marie smile. She remembered why she liked having Sophie as a roommate even if they didn't talk much or spend much time together.

"Hey Soph," she said, picking up her bag and walking around toward her own room, "It was alright. I think I had about as much family as I could handle until Christmas. How about you?"

Marie set her bag down just inside her door and then strode back over to the kitchen.

Sophie shrugged, getting out a glass of milk and a few cookies from the cabinet, "Good, quiet."

Marie took the milk carton from Sophie as she opened the fridge to pour herself some water. Once she had, she set it down and rested her arms on the counter with a sigh.

"You alright, Marie?"

Marie looked up at her roommate and forced a half-smile, "I had too much time to think on the way back."

Sophie snorted, "Yikes. Been there."

She hesitated, then nodded toward the couch, "You wanna talk about it?"

Marie blinked, then smiled, "You sure?"

"Of course. I know you've been kinda down since Liam. You seemed a bit better just before break, but apparently that didn't last."

Marie sighed, nodding, then followed Sophie over to the couch.

"So, I started seeing someone before break," Marie said, "Two people actually."

Sophie nodded, taking a bite of one of her cookies.

Marie bit her lip, "And both of them are girls."

Sophie raised an eyebrow, "I'm guessing those threesomes weren't just for Liam, then?"

Marie shook her head, cheeks growing hot, "Nope."

"Don't like boys anymore? Or just like both now?"

"Both," Marie said, face somehow growing hotter, "Definitely both."

"Let me guess--your family probably wouldn't be too thrilled about that?"

Marie raised an eyebrow and Sophie grinned, "I met your dad and your friend Emily, remember? You all give off a bit of a WASP-y vibe."

Marie opened her mouth to say something, then sighed, "Yeah, you're right. That's only part of it though. Things ending with Liam were pretty much completely my fault, and now I'm worried I'll fuck up again."

"Trouble choosing?"

Marie started to shake her head, then shrugged, "Yes and no? One of them has made it very clear it's just sex, but she's really fun and the sex is really--"

Marie bit her lip, giving Sophie an apologetic look, "Sorry. Does that make you uncomfortable?"

Sophie raised an eyebrow, "We live with Blake."

As if on cue, a very high-pitched "Thank you!" came from Blake's room. Marie blinked, realizing she could hear music coming from in there as well.

Fuck...I'm really out of it.

Marie just laughed, "Fair enough. The sex with one of them is really good. But it's also really good with the one I like. And I think I actually really like her. But with both of them I can't tell if that's because things are actually really good, or because its new and I'm still vulnerable and just want to be with someone again after Liam."

"Ah," Sophie said, "Got it. If this ends up wearing off, the fuckbuddy will be easier to deal with, but if it's real, you want it to work with the girl you like, and you're scared you'll fuck it up."

Marie sighed, "Yeah."

Sophie popped the last cookie into her mouth and washed it down with the last of her milk, "I'd say just talk to the one you like. If she's the one you had over before break, she seemed to make you really happy."

Marie couldn't help the smile that formed as she thought of Lexi, and realized Sophie was right.

"Thanks, Soph."

"Of course, Marie," Sophie said, standing up from the couch, "Glad to have you back."

Sophie got up and walked back toward the kitchen with her glass of milk, then turned back toward her room.

"Hey, Soph?"

Sophie turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Thanks for not judging me."

Sophie just smiled at her and continued on into her room, closing the door behind her.

Marie sat there for a bit, just thinking, Blake's muffled music and occasional noises in the background. She took out her phone at some point, but didn't open it, instead just staring at it. After a while, she put her phone down on her thigh and looked toward Blake's room.

I need to fix that.

Talking with Sophie had made her feel more at home than hanging out with Emily had. If things continued to be awkward with Blake, though...

Nothing I can do about that now.

Marie picked up her phone and opened up her conversation with Lexi, pushing herself up from the couch.

"Hey! Just got back to my apartment."

Marie tossed the phone onto her bed, then stripped her gross plane clothes off and grabbed the towel from the back of her door and wrapped it around her. When she picked up her phone again, she grinned at the notification and opened up her phone.

"Hey! Glad to hear it! How was your break?"

Marie thought for a moment, then grinned and typed out her response as she entered the bathroom.

"I'm about to jump in the shower to wash all the gross plane and airport germs off of me, but any chance you're free tonight and I can tell you in person?"

Marie hesitated after she pressed send, wanting to say a bit more.

Fuck it.

"I miss you."

With that Marie put down her phone on the bathroom counter and turned on the water. When she stepped under the warm spray, her thoughts immediately went to Lexi, and she barely managed to keep from touching herself until she'd made sure she was clean.

Please say yes.

A/N: Do you think Marie will choose Lexi? More importantly...do you think Lexi will accept?