The Roommate Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not like I'll need to talk next class, anyway.

For a while, Blake lost herself in all the wonderful noises Liam made as she bobbed her head up and down and worked her tongue on the bottom of his shaft, effectively fucking her own throat with his cock. Ever gasp, restrained moan, and shift in his movements made her feel so sexy and alive. Eventually, however the disparity between her need to cum and how far off her orgasm was grew too great.

Blake looked up as much as she could and tapped Liam's pocket. He looked down at her after a moment, eyes haze, then hesitantly reached into his pocket.

Blake nearly screamed around Liam's cock as the vibe stopped. The sudden lack of sensation almost sent her tumbling backward. She glared up at Liam and growled around his cock.

"Fuck," he gasped.

The vibe started up again a moment later, and Blake resumed deepthroating Liam. As his noises grew in desperation and frequency, he upped the setting on the vibe, bring Blake closer and closer to her impending orgasm until her entire world consisted of the near-overwhelming waves of pleasure the vibrator sent through her, Liam's incredible cock in her mouth, his fingers in her hair, and his juicy, bootylicious butt in her hands.

"Blake," Liam gasped, "I--"

He was close--she knew by the way he gripped her scalp. Blake bobbed her head one last time, then pressed his cock into her throat until her lips sealed around the base and she felt his balls against her chin. She wanted to stick her tongue out and lick them like she'd seen some porn stars, do, but she couldn't.

Not yet.

With Liam's cock entirely in her mouth, Blake started swallowing, squeezing his cock with her throat even as it stretched her out.

Liam's finger's tightened. She could feel his heart racing as his cock pulsed faster and harder.

Then he exploded. With one huge pulse, thick ribbons of cum shot down Blake's throat.

Blake exploded on the second pulse, waves of pleasure crashing over her as Liam came down her throat, her arousal pulsing in time with his. For a moment she saw stars, but she continued swallowing, coaxing out more cum with each pulse. It quickly became too much for her--both the vibrator, relentless in its assault on her already-sensitive pussy--and the amount of cum in her mouth.

Just after his cock pulsed again, Blake withdrew enough that she wouldn't gag on more cum, and swallowed the cum before he could fill her mouth with more.

Blake struggled to get her breathing under control as she wrapped her fingers around the base of Liam's cock, coaxing out the last of Liam's cum. It was still a bit too much for her little mouth, and some spilled out onto her lips and chin. Blake didn't care. She just continued sucking on Liam's wonderful cock, mind fuzzy and unable to focus on anything else.

She nearly jumped when the vibrations dropped in intensity without warning. They didn't turn all the way off, just to something more manageable. She looked up to Liam and found his glazed blue eyes looking back down at her. He lowered the intensity again, and Blake found herself regaining the ability to think about something other than 'cock' or 'cum'.

Once Blake was satisfied she'd sucked Liam dry and cleaned any and all cum off of him, she let his still-pulsing, half-hard cock fall from her lips with a 'pop.' Then, gazing up at him, she used two fingers to scoop the cum off her face and licked her lips with her tongue, getting any her fingers had missed. She placed the two fingers on her tongue, reveling in Liam's taste, then sealed her lips around her fingers and sucked on them like they were Liam's chocolate covered cock.

Oh fuck...I wonder if he'd go for that.

She could think about later. First, she needed his ass to be hers--then she could worry about making his cock even yummier.

Blake glanced back down at Liam's cock and smirked, giggling a bit at how his cock had stopped shrinking and started twitching again.

"No more of that," she admonished before leaning in to lick up a large bead of precum that had formed at the tip and was threatening to drip onto the floor."

Blake licked her lips, ensuring there was absolutely no more cum near her mouth, then rose to her feet. She kissed Liam and squeaked when he responded and kissed her a bit deeper than she'd expected, considering what had just been in her mouth.

She smiled up at him once he pulled back, "I'm going to miss you tonight."

"Same. A lot."

Blake smirked when Liam's cock twitched as she took it in her hands again before tucking it back into his boxers. He blushed as he zipped up his jeans, "Thanks."

"I'm always happy to help with anything that involves me touching your cock."

Liam laughed, then checked his phone and sighed, "I've gotta go to class."

Blake kissed him again, then gestured between her legs, "Leave that off for a while? I don't think I'll be able to function in class if I have that on again."

Liam grinned, then nodded, opening the door.

"And Liam?"

He looked back at her, closing it.

I love you.

"You're the best. Thank you for being cool with this."

He grinned, "Of course, Blake. Talk to you later."

She nodded as he went out the door, then locked it behind him and let out a heavy sigh.

Fucking coward.

Taking a deep breath, Blake looked to the mirror, checking her makeup, then jumped when the vibe let out a quick pulse, sending a wave of pleasure though her that nearly made her knees buckle. Her thoughts fuzzed, and it took Blake a moment to shake it off and steady herself. A moment later, her phone buzzed. She read the text from Liam and rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Whoops. :P Miss you."

Blake found herself smiling like an idiot as she exited the bathroom and the fine-arts building, heading off to her own class across the way.

He actually liked it. He wants to do that kind of stuff with me and doesn't think I'm a freak for liking it.

She needed to make sure she didn't screw this up.

A/N: Is Blake really being a coward? Or is it too soon for that?

12