The Roommate Pt. 23

Story Info
Blake and Liam have a beach date.
2.6k words
4.81
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXIII: Grilled Cheese and a Blanket

Liam and Blake

Blake

"Hey, wanna go to the GSU for lunch today? My treat."

Blake looked up at Liam as she zipped up her bag, and smiled when she met his eyes, "That sounds good. Since you can't really come over to cook for me, I've been making very bare-bones, quick macro-fulfilling stuff. I need some food that will make me feel like a schlub if I don't work out."

Liam laughed, holding his hand out toward her as he slung his backpack over his shoulder. A shiver ran down Blake's spine as she took it. She didn't have the vibrator in today--though she had the close-range one in her bag--but Liam's touch more than made up for it, especially after what he'd done to her during her show, and then going an entire day without any classes with him. She grinned, feeling a little giddy as she walked out of the lecture hall and then the science building with her hand in his.

They didn't talk too much as they walked down the main avenue toward where the student union sat at the center of campus--they didn't really need to--but Blake caught a few glances from Liam. Especially the few times they had to wait for the crosswalk or the T and she leaned against him, holding onto his arm.

"Okay, what?" she finally asked as they walked into the student union.

Liam grinned, raising an eyebrow as he glanced down at her, "What do you mean?"

"Did I smudge my make-up or something?"

Liam snorted, "No, your make-up is fine and you look beautiful."

"Then what?" she demanded, grabbing a tray with her free hand.

Liam stopped her from picking it all the way up, "Don't get a tray."

She shot him a questioning look.

"Just trust me."

Blake pursed her lips, "Only if you tell me what's up."

Liam grinned, "Okay, fine."

Blake stuck her tongue out at him as she set the tray down, then started scanning the food court. It had been a while since her last visit, and they'd changed a few things.

"So?"

"It's nothing, really," Liam said, "You've just seemed a little extra clingy today."

Blake panicked for a moment, going cold.

"It's cute."

Blake relaxed, hoping Liam hadn't noticed, and stuck her tongue out at him, leaning into her clinginess a bit more.

"Not my fault," she protested, dragging him toward the sushi station, "This is what happens when you tease your girlfriend without spending the night with her."

Liam laughed, "Tuesday was teasing?"

Blake stopped a pace behind the person in line and pulled Liam's face down next to hers by his hoodie's drawstrings.

"Anything you do without your cock inside me is teasing," she whispered in his ear, before smirking as she let go.

The heat in Liam's cheeks made Blake's needy pussy twitch. That was one of the main reasons she hadn't worn the vibrator today. If she had, she likely wouldn't be able to think straight by now, and would have her juices running down her leg. She wasn't necessarily opposed to that, but that would put her in 'fuck Liam now!' mode, which might make her do something stupid.

Liam cleared his throat as they moved up in line, "Well, we're spending tomorrow night together at my place, so the teasing will stop then."

Blake rolled her eyes, "I know. That's so long, though. Like--" she did the math in her head, "Almost thirty whole hours. We need to find a different solution."

Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Going this long without you is starting to affect my brain," she said before sticking her tongue out at him.

Liam snorted, then glanced over his shoulder. Blake raised an eyebrow, then bit her lip when a large hand squeezed her ass. Before she could say anything, Liam was behind her, arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her to him.

Blake barely held in a moan as her pussy clenched in need. She could feel the bulge of his cock through her yoga pants and his jeans.

"That's not fair," she whimpered.

Liam just chuckled before prodding her forward.

They ordered their rolls and Blake stepped over to the next station to get a grilled cheese while Liam filled up their waters. Blake realized she was a bit twitchy without him nearby to grab or hang on, and her earlier panic started to creep back in.

Fuck, am I really as bad as Marie said?

She tried to force the thought from her mind as she met Liam's gaze and went to join him by the cash register.

"Grilled cheese and a rainbow roll?" He asked as they checked out, "I don't think I've ever heard of anyone else getting that combination."

Blake stuck her tongue out at him, "You knew what you were getting into."

As she started toward the back room to find a seat--the main area never had available seats at lunch time, and definitely none that were secluded--Liam caught her hand and tugged her toward the door leading outside toward the river.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Beach date," Liam said, "Or as close as we can get here."

Blake grinned as they returned to the crisp chill of the outdoors and walked the short distance past the back of the school chapel and onto the "Beach", which was really just a little hilly, grass-covered slice of land that happened to look out over the Charles river. Blake took a moment to look for a place to sit that wasn't too muddy or wet, but couldn't really find any good candidates. She looked to Liam, about to ask if he had any ideas, and nearly dropped her food.

He'd set down his backpack and had pulled out a blanket that seemed to have a tarp on one side. Blake watched, wide-eyed, as he spread it out on the ground, anchoring one of the corners with her bag, and another with his, before pulling out another blanket and looking over at her.

He grinned and put down his food on one corner, then sat down with the blanket wrapped around him and held up his arm next to him, creating a little tent.

Blake realized her mouth was hanging open and that her chest felt tight all of the sudden. It took her a moment to take Liam's hint, but in less than a minute, she was snuggled up next to Liam under his blanket, their food on the blanket in front of them as she grabbed his face and crushed her lips against his.

"You know," she breathed between kisses, "That you're fucking amazing, right? Like, winning the boyfriend-of-the-year-award amazing?"

Liam laughed against her lips, sending jolts of arousal through her straight to the apex of her legs.

"What, you think you're the only one that missed snuggling and making out?"

Blake kissed him again.

Liam

Liam carefully brought the roll dripping with soy sauce to his mouth, eating the whole thing in one bite, then grinned as he glanced over at Blake as she munched on her grilled cheese. She'd been a bit annoyed when he'd stopped making out with her, but the reminder that her sandwich probably wouldn't be as good cold had immediately assuaged the feeling. Still, she nestled against him under the blanket as she devoured her sandwich.

"So," Blake eventually said between bites, "How long had you been planning this?"

Liam snorted, "Since Tuesday--not long."

"Before or after you turned my brain to mush?"

"After. I missed you and I figured something like this was the best we could get while not at your place or mine."

"Mmm."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "You know, some people actually stop to breathe while eating. Or, you know--swallow."

Blake glared at him, then shoved the rest of the sandwich into her mouth. She continued to glare at him while she chewed, and then finally swallowed the last of her sandwich.

She washed it down with a generous gulp of water, then stuck her tongue out at him.

Liam just laughed at her.

"Dude," she said, wiping the grease off her face, then sucking it off her fingers, "do you know how long it's been since I've had a real, terrible for me, grilled cheese? That was like at least eighty-percent as good as sex. Maybe ninety."

Liam rolled his eyes, "You know, for some reason, I still can't wait for you to come over tomorrow night."

Blake stuck her tongue out at him again, then eep-ed when he kissed her. She quickly melted into the kiss, however, tugging at his clothes as they nipped and sucked at each other's lips.

"I can't wait, either," Blake said when they pulled back, breathing a bit harder. Liam's own racing pulse had started to pound in his ears, "Something about even just being here with you like this is half super wonderful and snuggly and romantic, and half annoyingly teasing."

Liam grinned, laughing as he pulled her a bit closer to kiss her forehead just under her beanie.

Blake smiled back at him, but after a moment, her expression grew a bit distant.

Liam frowned, "What's up?"

Blake blinked, cheeks coloring a bit as she bit her lip. She glanced down and started fiddling with the drawstrings of his hoodie.

"You know it's not just sex with us, right?"

Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Like, I want you, and what we have is so much more than just good sex," she continued, "But then that just makes the sex even better than anything else. But I still enjoy stuff like this a lot, and you're so sweet for doing it."

As she glance up, Liam shot her a flat look, then kissed her forehead and her nose, "I know."

That made her smile, but something still seemed a bit off.

Liam thought for a moment about how closed-mouthed she was on certain subjects like family and home-life, but never seemed to have a problem talking about anything else. He bit his lip for a moment as she gazed up at him. He wanted to know and be there for her if he could, but knew that respecting boundaries was important. Especially with him and Blake.

He cupped her cheek, smiling at the way she nuzzled into it.

"Is something bothering you?"

She hesitated a moment, then nodded.

"Is it something related to the idea of me being worried that its just sex between us?"

Blake shook her head, then stopped and sighed, "Kind of."

Liam remained silent, waiting for her to continued.

"It's something Marie said about me being a shitshow before you two broke up."

Liam frowned, "What do you mean?"

Blake bit her lip, then sighed again, "You know I thought you were super hot from the moment we met, right?"

Liam nodded, cheeks heating a bit, "You explained how you got off to me shortly after, yes."

He'd thought that a bit of levity would cheer Blake up, but instead, her face fell.

"That was actually part of the problem," she said, looking down, "I thought it was just a crush or something, at first, but when I couldn't get you out of my head, I decided I had to get you out of my system so we could just be friends without me doing something bad or making it weird. I thought if I could meet someone else or even just have a really good fuck, I would be fine. It seemed like a good idea, even though it didn't work, and I'm glad it didn't, but even if it had worked, looking back it was really self-destructive behavior."

She paused, then looked up at him, "I just--I don't want you to think less of me for it."

Liam's chest grew tight at the pain in her voice and he hugged her close, "Of course I don't."

"I'm good now," she said into his chest, "But sometimes I get worried that that's just because I have you now and things are good. I'm scared I might do something stupid and fuck things up if I'm not careful."

Liam pulled back just enough to meet Blake's sparkling blue eyes. He smoothed a stray lock of matching hair behind her ear, "Do you want to fuck things up?"

Blake frowned, "Of course not. I--"

"Then don't."

Blake's mouth remained open for a moment. When she snapped it shut, she gazed at him with a curious expression.

"What?"

"Do you really think it's that simple?"

Liam shrugged, "I hope so. I'm not really into the whole positive affirmations and envisioning stuff or putting vibes out into the universe or anything like that, but I think those all touch on the right idea."

Blake raised an eyebrow.

"If you keep thinking you're going to fuck something up," he said, "You probably will. If you don't focus on that and instead focus on good things, or making sure things work out, things will be better."

Blake hesitated for a moment, then smiled. She leaned forward to brush her lips against his.

"I like that," she said.

He smiled, "It's worked for me so far. And remember you're not the only one with the ability to make things work or fuck them up, okay? If you're feeling scared about that or you feel like you just need to be with me, just let me know, okay? Even if it's late at night or something, I can just bundle up and take a brisk walk over to your place and just come hold you."

Blake smiled at him and gripped his hoodie, "What about Marie?"

Liam shrugged, "You can let me know if she's not there or if she's passed out and I can sneak in. If she's up, I can just meet you downstairs."

Blake wrapped her arms around him, pressing her face against his chest.

"You're really sweet," she said, voice muffled by their clothes as she hugged him even tighter.

"I know."

Blake looked up just enough to stick her tongue out at him.

Liam laughed and hugged her closer.

"Why did Marie say that to you, anyway? I thought things were going better between the two of you."

Blake shrugged, "They are. I think. There's definitely still some stuff under the surface on her side, at least. It was kind of an offhand thing. I wouldn't have let it get to me, but Sophie overheard and she said Marie wasn't wrong."

Liam thought for a moment, "I assume she was referring to the period of time during which you had your walk of shame?"

Blake tilted her head back, "Ugh...among other things. That was a fucking confusing night."

Liam raised an eyebrow, and Blake stuck her tongue out.

"You'll need to get me drunk for me to tell you about it."

Liam grinned, "So I need to find a way to get some alcohol for tomorrow night. Got it!"

Blake rolled her eyes, "Ugh, eat your sushi."

Liam laughed and picked up the tray with his second roll on it.

"Do me a favor?" he said after eating one of the sections.

"Maybe?"

"Give things with Marie a try again," he said, "I know you want to be friends with her again, and it might make you less worried about things between us."

Blake gazed at him for a moment, then nodded, "Okay. I'll do my best."

Liam grinned and kissed her on the forehead again, pulling the blanket a bit tighter around them before returning to his food.

A/N: Do you like these two just being all wholesome and cute? What about Liam's attitude toward fucking things up?