The Roommate Pt. 30

Story Info
Lexi takes care of Marie, then Marie finally gets her prize.
2.7k words
4.9
3.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXX: You Asked For It

Marie

Marie floated in a pinkish-red haze as Lexi's footsteps disappeared behind a closing door. Her head lolled. If it weren't for something holding her arms, she probably would have slid off the bed. Taking a deep breath, Marie licked her lips, then giggled. She could still taste Lexi. She didn't care for cum, but Lexi tasted incredible.

Marie swallowed, then tried to reach for her throat before she remembered she couldn't. It was sore. Lexi's cock had stretched her so much.

But it was so fucking good.

At some point the door opened again, and Marie grinned as Lexi's footsteps approached. She opened her eyes just in time to see Lexi leaning over her. Moments later, Lexi was kissing her again. It made Marie's pussy clench, heart racing in anticipation.

"I'm going to take off the restraints now, okay?"

Marie didn't really register the words, but they sounded nice, so she tapped Lexi's leg again with three fingers.

She received another peck on the lips before Lexi moved out of sight. Marie smiled, then felt the hold on one arm go slack. She blinked. Something felt weird about that. When the other came loose, Marie suddenly felt as if she would fall.

Something's not right. I--

Then she felt Lexi's hands on her. One on her shoulder, one at the base of her skull, pushing up. Warmth spread out from them.

"You're alright," Lexi said, voice soft and comforting, "I'm here."

Marie let Lexi push her into a sitting position, then flinched when Lexi's hands left her again. She felt wobbly.

Marie turned around, looking for Lexi just as she sat down toward the head of the bed, extending a hand toward Marie.

Marie took it and let Lexi pull her closer.

"Lexi," Marie said, voice thick and wavering a bit, "What's going on? I--"

Lexi pulled Marie into her arms, head resting against her chest, and stroked her hair.

"You did good, Marie," Lexi said, fingers sending shivers through Marie, "You did really, really good. Let it out. Don't be embarrassed."

Marie didn't know what Lexi meant, but being held like this felt wonderful.

She sniffed. If only her face weren't so wet.

Marie reached between them to wipe her face, but Lexi caught her wrist and pushed it back down. Confused, Marie gazed up at her only to find her eyes hot and vision hazy.

Am I...crying? Why? When did that happen?

She almost felt embarrassed, but then Lexi kissed her cheek. Lexi kissed her again and again until Marie's vision was no longer hazy, her eyes no longer wet. Then Lexi's lips found hers. Marie's fingers were suddenly tangled in Lexi's arms, gripping her waist. She wanted to be touching as much of Lexi as possible.

When they finally pulled back, Marie felt exhausted, but in a wonderful way. She gazed up at Lexi.

"What--what was that?"

Lexi smiled down at her, still holding her tight with one hand while stroking her hair with the other.

"That was a drop," Lexi said, "It happens after something that intense. Your body is so overloaded on stimulation--or sometimes lack thereof--that when you're done, everything feels a little off or dampened for a bit."

Lexi paused and cupped Marie's cheek, "Are you sure you're okay? That was insane."

Marie cocked her head, frowning, then nodded, "Of course. I would have told you if I wasn't. I could have done without the crying, but--"

Lexi snorted, "That, you should just get used to. It won't happen every time, but it's not really something you can control. And I just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to impress me or anything."

Marie shrugged, "I mean, I was trying to impress you. Doesn't mean I couldn't handle it."

Lexi grinned, "Are you ready for more?"

Marie started to nod, then hesitated.

Lexi stroked her cheek, "You don't have to be. What we just did was incredible, and I already got to cum."

Marie met Lexi's gaze.

"I want more," she said, voice thick, "But maybe not yet?"

Lexi smiled and nodded, "That's perfectly fine."

Marie smiled, then gasped when Lexi pulled her close so that her head rested on Lexi's chest again.

"Is this good?"

Marie nodded, smiling as she relaxed against Lexi.

How can someone be so soft, yet so hard and muscular all at once?

Lexi's fingers danced down Marie's spine, and she shivered, a gasp escaping from her lips.

"Can I ask you something? It might kill the mood a bit."

Marie nodded, "As long as I can stay like this."

Lexi laughed, and Marie shivered again at the way the vibrations felt through Lexi's chest.

"Of course."

Marie tilted her head up so she could meet Lexi's gaze, "Then go ahead, ask me anything."

Marie blinked at the words, then hid her head in Lexi's chest, nuzzling against the other girl's soft, perky breasts. She realized she actually meant it. Something about what they'd just done made her feel incredibly vulnerable, but not in a bad way like it usually did. It felt good.

Like I can trust her. She can ask me anything and I'll be honest because I don't think she would ask me anything that would hurt me.

"What did you enjoy about what we just did?" Lexi asked, "Specifically. If you're going to be my slut, I want to know how to push your buttons in the future."

Marie squirmed at being called Lexi's slut. She bit her lip and rested a hand on Lexi's abs, relaxing even further into Lexi's embrace.

"I really like it when you call me 'slut', especially when it's your slut," she said, "I don't really know why. I think it makes me feel like I'm doing good at something. It tells me what I'm supposed to do, maybe? Be as sexy or sexual as possible for you? It means I don't really need to think about much."

Lexi tangled her fingers in Marie's hair, sending shivers through her, "Good to know, slut."

Marie bit her lip as her sore pussy quivered, and Lexi laughed, "Wow, that really does get to you, doesn't it?"

Marie growled against Lexi's chest, "Not fair."

Lexi laughed again, "I'm pretty sure you were aware of exactly how much I would abuse that knowledge when you told me, because you enjoy the fuck out of it."

Marie felt her face get hot, "Maybe."

Lexi giggled, "What else?"

"I enjoyed it when you smacked my pussy, and when you just gripped it for a while--touching me without trying to make me cum. It doesn't always feel as...good as when I touch myself or when your cock or a tongue is inside me, but it's really hot."

"And what about when I fucked your face? Did you like being tied down or was that just something I liked?"

Marie moaned, pussy clenching as she remembered the experience, "Fuck no, that was incredible."

She looked down between Lexi's legs where the girl's thick, half-hard cock rested against one thigh, then gazed up at Lexi, "Can I touch it?"

Lexi nodded, "Just don't do anything you won't be able to follow up on."

Marie bit her lip at the promise in Lexi's voice and reached down, gently wrapping her fingers around Lexi's cock. She smiled at the soft gasp that escaped Lexi's lips, the way her hot cock throbbed in grasp.

"It was so fucking frustrating not being able to touch it," Marie said, "Or myself. I think I would have been even more of a mess if you hadn't let me touch your legs."

"Do you like my legs?" Lexi asked, "You seemed to like groping them a lot."

Marie nodded, gently brushing her thumb over the spongey head of Lexi's cock, "A lot. It's so hot knowing just how strong you are--being able to feel it. Especially when my head was just stuck between them."

"Good. I was worried that might have been too much for you."

Marie shook her head, "It was amazing. I loved how rough you were. When you were just going to town on my throat, and when you just put your entire cock down my throat and held me there. I'm going to have a sore throat in the morning, but being stretched like that was so hot."

Lexi groaned, nails digging into Marie's scalp, and Marie realized that Lexi's cock was rock hard again, pulsing against her fingers. She gazed at it for a moment, mouth starting to water, then up at Lexi. The taller girl gazed down at her through hazy eyes, "Are you going to be able to take care of that?"

Marie grinned, "I think I'm ready."

"Do you want me to eat you out? I went pretty hard on your pussy earlier. If it needs more of a gentle touch before we do anything else--"

Marie cut Lexi off with a kiss. The other girl immediately took control, making Marie moan as she wrapped her arms around her. Both of them were panting when Lexi pulled back, and Marie nearly forgot why she'd cut her off.

"I want you to eat me out, but not now. Right now I need to feel you inside of me."

She reached back down and grasped Lexi's huge cock, "I need this to stretch me out while you fuck me hard enough that I won't be able to walk straight tomorrow.

Lexi grinned, then raised an eyebrow and shook her head.

Marie frowned, but before she could say anything, Lexi pressed a finger to her lips. Even that made her shudder.

"We'll get to that," Lexi said, "But you said you want to be my slut, not just a little fucktoy."

She untangled herself from Marie, then stretched out on her back folding her arms behind her head, cock standing straight up from between her muscular thighs, "You are going to fuck me, slut."

Marie shivered, pussy clenching in anticipation as Lexi's cock drew her gaze. She nodded and crawled toward it.

As she straddled Lexi, Marie met the other girl's gaze, fingers curling around Lexi's thick, hard cock as she positioned herself.

Lexi grinned, licking her lips, and Marie shuddered as she lowered her hips.

She gasped when Lexi's soft, swollen head brushed her pussy, and a lusty fog filled her head. She should be trying to tease Lexi--to make her want to explode like she'd done to Marie.

Her head knew that, but her body was far too desperate to follow through.

I need her inside me.

That was the last coherent thought Marie had for a while as she sank down onto Lexi's cock, moaning as it stretched her in every way.

Marie took the entire thing in one stroke and found herself grinning at how Lexi shuddered, her cock pulsing between Marie's legs. Marie settled down onto her knees, then steadied herself on Lexi's abs. A fleeting thought brushed against her mind--a worry that she should have asked permission--but she couldn't help herself. Lexi's abs were insane. Feeling them clench beneath her fingers in time with Lexi's throbbing cock nearly made Marie giggle.

It wasn't so much a thought as a curious instinct that made her clench her walls around Lexi's cock. Lexi moaned, and Marie gasped as Lexi's abs flexed and hardened beneath her fingertips.

"I said 'fuck me', slut," Lexi grated, voice strained and thick with lust, "Not toy with me."

Marie looked up from Lexi's abs to meet her gaze, then began moving her hips. She watched as Lexi's eyes grew glassier with every pump of her hips. Her chest rose and fell faster, abs clenching erratically. Marie's legs started to burn, blood pounding. Marie was deaf to all of it. Her entire world centered on Lexi's smoldering eyes and throbbing cock, stretching her deep and wide.

When she came, it felt like an explosion inside her. Her rhythm grew erratic, and she dug her nails into Lexi's abs, gripping tight. Lexi gasped, but Marie barely registered it. Her body just knew she'd done something good and sought to maintain its rhythm. When she came again, her first orgasm hadn't even finished. Lexi had made her so starved for cock that she needed more and needed it now.

She told me to make her cum. I need to make her cum.

Marie gasped as her ass stung, then two strong hands gripped her cheeks. It threw off her rhythm a bit, but then made it even better.

Fuck, she smacked my ass. Fuck, yes.

Marie tried to ride Lexi as well as she could, gasping and shuddering every time Lexi smacked her. Eventually, however it became too much.

Lexi smacked Marie's ass hard, and her breath caught.

An orgasm ripped through her, and she lost control of her body. She slumped forward, still impaled on Lexi's cock, hands clinging to the curve of Lexi's waist for dear life as her legs quivered uncontrollably. Something steadied her, though. Strong hands at her ass and her waist. They held her as she rode out her mind-blowing orgasm, as she slumped to the side, out of breath with her legs feeling like jelly. They pulled her close and held her tight against a warm body made of soft curves and hard muscle, and a particularly hard cock pressed against her ass.

One of them left her for a moment, and Marie tensed, only to relax again when it started stroking her hair. The other moved to wrap around her middle, securing her, and lips began kissing her neck.

"It's okay," Lexi whispered between kisses, "You did good. You were my fucking incredible little slut."

Marie couldn't entirely process the words. Her head was still foggy with lust, overwhelmed with pleasure. She was aware enough to know that Lexi was happy with her, however, and that was enough.

"You did good," Lexi repeated, voice soft and comforting, "My wonderful little slut. My wonderful pet."

Pet.

Marie shivered.

Something about that word felt even better when Lexi called her her slut.

As Lexi repeated the mantra, stroking her hair and calling her wonderful things, Marie started to relax into Lexi, loving how wonderfully they fit together.

Something was wrong, though. Something hard pressed between her ass cheeks.

Marie blinked, then shook her head.

Lexi immediately cupped her cheek, "It's okay, Marie. We don't need to do any more. You did really well."

Marie frowned, shaking her head. It took her a minute, but after a few deep breaths, she managed to clear her head and turn around to face Lexi.

The sight of the beautiful, strong, naked girl curled up before her, nearly undid all that progress.

"You didn't cum," she managed.

Lexi raised an eyebrow, "You didn't cum earlier, and what you did felt amazing. I know you're too exhausted to keep going."

Marie took another deep breath and shook her head, "I need to make you cum. I'm your slut. That's what I do."

Lexi leaned in and kissed her, fogging up Marie's head again and leaving her breathless when Lexi pulled back.

"You're for me to enjoy," Lexi said, "And I enjoyed you a lot tonight, and hope to enjoy you a lot tomorrow. We can take a break in between."

Marie frowned up at her, "But I want you to cum inside me. It feels sooo good. Makes me feel sexy."

Before Lexi could say anything, Marie pushed herself up. Her arms were wobbly, too, but she did it. She laid down on the bed parallel to Lexi and stretched out, then somehow managed to wiggle her ass.

"I can't fuck you," she said, "I don't think my legs work anymore. But I want you to fuck me."

She reached back and smacked her own ass, "Hard. I want you to cum inside me, Lexi. Please. Cum inside your slut."

Something like a growl rumbled out from behind Marie, and a moment later, she felt Lexi move behind her and grab her ass.

Lexi spread her cheeks, then Marie gasped as something hard, wet, and thick slid against her soaked, sensitive lips. Lexi smacked her ass, and Marie moaned, head fogging up again.

"You asked for it, slut."

A/N: Wouldn't you just love to be with someone who has that strong of an effect on you? <3

Also: Aftercare is important. You can be as (consensually) rough as you want during sex, but make sure you take care of each other (sub or dom) afterward!