The Roommate Pt. 32

Story Info
Lexi and Marie have a not-date.
967 words
4.59
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXII: Anxious, But Excited

Marie

Marie almost laughed as she and Lexi sat down outside Einstein's with their bagels and coffee. Or, bagel and bagel-sandwich in Lexi's case.

She looked to Lexi to find the taller girl giving her a curious look.

"Sorry," Marie said, "I just realized I think this is the first thing resembling a date that we've been on."

Lexi grinned, making a warmth spread throughout Marie's body, "I mean, we haven't really done anything else too conventional, have we? And I'd say that having dinner at your place was closer."

Marie shrugged, "I guess."

She blinked when Lexi put a hand on hers, face heating up as she met Lexi's eyes, then looked over at her—

What is she? My girlfriend? Mistress? Domme?

Marie didn't know exactly how that worked. Lexi had said they would discuss things today, but so far hadn't broached the subject. She expected they would talk about it when they got back to Marie's place after breakfast.

Marie glanced back at Lexi and shivered, unable to get over how incredible the girl looked, and unable to entirely separate memories of last night from just being around her.

Though Marie had offered Lexi some cleaner clothes to wear, Lexi had turned them down, wearing the same jeans, red crop-top, and silver body-chain she'd worn last night, with her coat open despite the cold. Marie didn't know if that was a confidence thing, if the cold didn't bother her, or if she'd realized the effect her abs had on Marie.

Marie wore a heavy coat over cute, but comfy green sweats. Lexi had told her not to bother putting on a bra underneath, so she hadn't. She wasn't sure if that was a command or just a suggestion, but she hadn't wanted to take any chances.

"Marie?"

Marie blinked, realizing Lexi had been talking to her, "Sorry, what?"

Lexi grinned, "A little distracted?"

Marie swallowed, "Maybe."

Lexi's grin widened, "I was saying that when I take you on a date, it won't be just for bagels in jeans and sweats."

Marie smiled, the warmth spreading through her again.

When.

The promise of that word made Marie almost giddy.

Marie blinked at the screech of metal on brick as Lexi moved her chair around the small circular table, closer to Marie's. She took her hand, smiling at Marie, then the two of them ate.

It was...nice. Almost weirdly so. Everything with Lexi so far had been either talking or sex-related. Marie realized a part of her had been worried that any lack of that would be awkward, but...

I like this. Just being with her, holding her hand.

She'd had some of that with Liam, but it hadn't been to this degree, had it?

Marie shook her head.

I need to stop comparing them.

She knew that was much easier said than done, but she would try her best.

When both of them had finished eating, Marie looked up at Lexi and smiled before taking a sip of coffee. Lexi did the same, then peered at Marie.

Marie raised an eyebrow, "What?"

Lexi looked around, then grinned, leaning back in her seat without letting go of Marie's hand, "What do you like in bed beside the rough stuff?"

Marie blinked, cheeks hot. Her fingers tightened around Lexi's, "We're talking about that now? Here?"

Lexi grinned, "No one is close enough to hear us. Why not?"

Marie opened, her mouth, then closed it when she realized Lexi was right. Why not?

Lexi squeezed her hand, stroking the back of it with her thumb, "You need to trust me, Marie. More than anything, that's what we need to make this work."

Marie took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay."

Lexi smiled, "Going forward, I don't want you to balk or question me. When I ask you a question, I want an answer, even if it's just that you need to think for a bit, okay?"

Marie nodded slowly, a shiver running down her spine, "Got it."

Lexi smiled, "Good. We'll add something onto that later. Now, my question?"

It took Marie a moment to remember the taller girl's question, "Honestly, I don't really know. Other than..."

Marie swallowed. She couldn't force her voice to not be shy, "Other than you calling me your slut."

She bit her lip, "Or your pet."

Lexi grinned, "So you did like that. I thought so."

Something in Lexi's voice made Marie need to rub her thighs together.

"What about doing things in public? Would you be okay with that?"

Marie's cheeks grew hotter, "I think so. Depends on what it is."

Lexi's grin grew predatory, "Something like wearing a buttplug to class or while we're out on a date. Maybe a vibrator instead, or maybe both. I'm guessing by today and that little story you told me that you're not opposed to going commando."

Marie swallowed. Her face was on fire. People had to be able to see that even from far away, "I think I could be okay with that. I've done the buttplug part before. Not just when I went to Kylie's."

"What about obeying me in public?" Lexi asked, "Us calling each other by specific names? Maybe some covert touching? Things like that?"

Marie's pussy quivered in anticipation. It must have shown on her face, because Lexi grinned, "Is that a yes?"

Marie nodded, "I think I would need some examples just to be sure, but...yeah. I think I would like that."

Still grinning, Lexi stood up, tugging Marie by her hand, "Let's go somewhere a bit more private. Not back to your room just yet. We need to have a bit more fun, first."

Marie grinned and followed after Lexi, anxious, but excited.

A/N: What sort of fun do you think Lexi has planned?