All Comments on 'The Roommate Pt. 35'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag12 months ago

I think she might not realise what or why she would want that at first, but feel that she's the kind of person who will grow into really really wanting it. Needing it. Desperate for it.

Hardrider56Hardrider5612 months ago

I think Marie is a canadate for a collar. She will learn what a collar means to both her and to Lexi and the requirements for both of them. I feel Marie is a natural sub who is wanting and needing a Dom in her life

taylorstormstaylorstorms12 months agoAuthor

<3 Glad you guys are enjoying this :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why is it in so many lesbian story's always have to have such brutal control over one partner. Just because Lexi has a dick does not mean she cannot love Marie without a collar. So what's next being marked, tattoos and piercings.

No, no, deffinately no. This is far to many steps to far for Marie, she needs love and security not restraining and domming.

taylorstormstaylorstorms12 months agoAuthor

@Anon definitely not going that far. There's a reason for things on both sides of that relationship, and no one's version of love and security looks exactly the same. I'm glad you're so invested in the characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...