The Roommate Pt. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Marie hissed. She was getting close. Really close.

She wanted to do what Lexi told her. But the horny side of her--that fog that filled her head, making it hard to think or remember why the fuck she would ever not make herself cum--had other ideas.

She's not here. If you cum tonight, you'll still be just as horny as she wants you to be by the time you see her. What could it hurt? She won't know, and it will feel so fucking amazing.

But it would be lying.

You're so close.

She'd promised.

So, fucking, close.

"Fuck!" Marie gasped, pulling her hands away from her hips at just the last moment. She closed her eyes, squeezing them shut and taking in deep, long breaths as her body tingled and quivered, so close to an orgasm that she wouldn't give it.

I won't. I fucking won't.

She took another deep, shuddering breath as the twitching in her pussy subsided a bit, then sat up and rested her forehead on her knuckles and clenched her jaw.

Fuck, I almost did it.

She'd almost decided not just to disobey Lexi, but to do so fully intending to lie to her about it.

I can't do that. She'd probably forgive me if I came and told her, but if I lied...*

Trust. Lexi had told her that trust would be everything between them.

But fuck, she was horny.

Taking another deep breath, Marie texted Lexi back.

"That was fucking awful. Please don't make me do that again."

She dropped the phone onto the sheets and laid back. Lexi responded sooner than she expected.

"I didn't make you do anything, slut. And I don't think you can honestly tell me you didn't enjoy touching yourself at least a little bit."

Marie sighed, but responded.

"Fine. I did. Stopping was so fucking, hard, though."

Her heart warmed a bit when Lexi texted her back.

"Then I'm glad you did it for me. Don't worry, slut, you're going to LOVE your reward."

Marie grinned, hugging her phone to her chest for a moment. Then her pussy twitched again.

Fuck.

She hopped off the bed and grabbed a towel before heading to the bathroom. She needed to clean off, then find something to distract her before class.

A/N: Do you think Marie can really hold out that long? Do you think Blake is going to let Liam in?

12