The Roommate Pt. 47

Story Info
Both couples have a LOT of fun.
2.5k words
4.76
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLVII: My Domme. My Slut.

Liam, Marie, Blake, Lexi

Liam

Liam didn't think he could ever get enough of Blake's taste.

He sat on the piano bench with Blake's thighs spread before him, a sweater separating his ass from the leather seat just as his shirt separated Blake's from the varnished wood of the piano. He clutched at her soft, pale skin, feeling her toned muscles flex beneath his fingers as he lost himself in her folds.

Blake tasted incredible. He'd been a bit worried she might not taste as good as usual since she hadn't showered since the previous night, but she must have done something, as she didn't smell sweaty, and tasted so good that he didn't want to stop eating her out.

He'd dipped down to her ass a few times, just to tease her, and because he knew she liked it, but he immediately came back to her pussy. It wasn't that he didn't like eating Blake's ass--he did. A lot. But with the way she tasted right now...

Fuck, this isn't fair.

His jaw was starting to get a bit sore, but he didn't want to stop despite how insistently his cock throbbed between his legs. The wonderful little noises she made didn't hurt, either. Liam could tell she was trying to be quiet, but even through the recording, he could hear her gasps and strained moans. They sent shivers down his spine, all the way to his cock, just making it throb even harder.

Liam wanted more.

He used every trick he knew, sucking on her lips, teasing them with his tongue, divine between her folds and grinding his nose against her clit, kissing her thighs, sucking on and teasing her clit with his tongue--whatever he could to fill his senses with nothing but her.

"Liam."

At first, Liam though that was just another moan. Then it came again, more insistent.

"Liam."

He wanted to look up, but he just couldn't take himself from Blake's--

Fingers grabbed a fistful of his hair and wrenched his head up from her pussy. Liam blinked and found Blake's blue eyes wild as she started down at him.

"I need you inside me."

Liam bit his lip, then took a deep breath and nodded, "How?"

Blake considered for a moment, then grinned, "Against the wall."

***

Marie

Anything in Marie's head that had the capacity to think about something besides Lexi had vanished.

Finally. I finally get to have her cock inside me.

She was already dripping wet, twitching with excitement.

And all I have to do is slip this plug into my ass.

Lexi had chosen Marie's second largest plug--of the reasonably sized ones, at least; though the way Lexi had smirked when looking at the comically large toys made Marie both excited and terrified at the ideas floating through Lexi's head. She was learning first hand just how devious her domme could be.

Marie swallowed at that, a warmth spreading out from her chest.

My domme. My domme.

And she was Lexi's pet.

The implications of that threatened to overwhelm Marie, nearly making her legs quiver. A deep breath steadied her, though, and she looked up from the plug in her hands toward the bed, toward Lexi.

The taller girl was still far too in control of herself for Marie's liking. If she had to be hanging off the edge of sex-induced insanity, so did Lexi.

So, instead of just slipping the lubed-up plug into her ass, Mare sauntered toward the bed. She knelt on the edge, then turned around and situated herself on her hands and knees, ass thrust out toward Lexi.

Marie couldn't see Lexi's face, but she knew how much Lexi liked her ass.

Reaching behind her with the plug, she guided its tip to her asshole and shuddered when the slick, thick toy made contact with the sensitive, tight ring of muscles.

This toy was only comfortably big. Even though she hadn't played with her ass for the last two days, she was horny enough, and familiar enough with the toy, that she could probably slide it in with barely any effort.

Lexi didn't know that, however.

So, Marie just put the tip in at first, gently spreading her eager hole.

"Fuck," she gasped, laying it on a little thick as she slowly worked the plug deeper into her ass, "That feels so fucking good. I wish it was your cock, Lexi. I can't wait to finally have you inside me, stretching me out."

She wasn't entirely exaggerating. As she worked down toward the base, Marie met little resistance, but the sensations grew more intense. Lexi had already teased her dangerously close to the edge.

Fuck, will she punish me if I cum just from putting the plug in?

Marie shuddered, ass clenching around the toy. The thought made her a little scared, but excited her far more.

"Oh, fuck, Lexi," Marie moaned, almost at the thickest part of the plug, "Please fuck me. Please fuck your slutty pe--"

Marie gasped, unable to finish the word as Lexi's hand grasped hers and pushed the plug the rest of the way in, just as Lexi's cock parted her folds, sliding into her needy, desperate pussy with ease until it hit the deepest part of Marie and Lexi's hips came to rest against her ass, pressing the plug even deeper inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" Marie moaned, eyes fluttering shut as she clawed at the sheets.

Waves of pleasure crashed over her. Almost like an orgasm, just not quite there.

Lexi's nails dug into Marie's ass cheeks, the slight pain combining with the sensations from both her holes and making everything more intense just as Lexi nipped at the back of her neck.

"You wanted to tease me like I teased you, slut?" Lexi asked, making Marie whimper as shivers coursed through her, making both holes clench around their respective occupants, "Be careful what you wish for."

Marie moaned, then gasped as Lexi grabbed a fistful of her hair in one hand, and gripped her ass even tighter with the other. She pulled her hips back, sending ripples of pleasure through Marie. She was so turned on she could feel every vein, ridge, and pulse of Lexi's cock.

Then Lexi thrust hard, and stars exploded behind Marie's eyes.

***

Blake

Blake held on tight to Liam's torso as he braced them against the wall. She had her shirt on still to protect her back from any rough or gross spots on the wall, but Liam was stripped down to his socks. Blake supposed she could have let him keep his shirt on, but that would make it harder for her to kiss or bite his neck.

She rested her forehead against Liam's, looking down between them where there bodies met and his big, thick cock strained against her stomach.

"You ready?" he breathed.

"Yes."

Her voice was thick and even breathier than his.

"Go slow, though," she said, "Otherwise anyone who walks by will know exactly what we're doing, music or no."

Liam laughed, "Hopefully they'll just wonder how I'm playing music and having sex with you at the same time."

Blake giggled wrapping herself around him just a bit tighter. Then she moved her head to the side to nip at his earlobe.

"Liam, please. I need you inside me."

She felt his chest rise and fall in a deep shuddering breath as his muscles tensed and flexed.

He moved his hips back, the hand not bracing them against the wall taking his cock and guiding it to her lower lips.

Blake gasped as the head touched her dripping pussy.

"Fuck. Please, Liam."

Another deep breath, and he thrust into her.

Pleasure washed over Blake as Liam's cock spread her folds, stretching her out. Every time, she thought she would be used to his size by now, and every time, she found herself mistaken. Knowing how big Liam was, and remembering exactly how incredible and intense it felt every time he entered her were two completely different things.

"Oh, fuck yes," she hissed, clinging to him as she lowered her lips down to kiss his neck, "You feel so fucking good."

This position didn't allow for Liam to be all the way inside her and hit that spot that drove Blake crazy, but she found it hard to care at the moment. She was touching so much of him. That was all that mattered.

Liam nuzzled his head against hers, breathing heavy as he thrust in and out of her at an agonizingly slow pace. His booty and lower back flexed against her legs where they crossed around his back, and his shoulders flexed under her arms with each movement. Occasionally, his abs would brush against hers, and his hips rubbed against her inner thighs with each smooth motion.

Blake wanted more, yet this was perfect.

Is it because I'm horny as fuck? Or just because I'm with him.

A little of both, probably, but as Blake started to feel the tendrils of her impending orgasm reaching out to her, she was pretty sure it was mostly just because of Liam, and held onto him even tighter.

***

Lexi

Lexi held on tight as she pistoned her hips against Marie's firm, round ass, losing herself in the sensations gripping her cock. She was just barely completely hard, and nowhere near cumming again, but that didn't make Marie's pussy feel any less amazing as she stretched it with her cock. The plug in Marie's ass only made it even tighter, providing more pressure and friction with every thrust.

She was pretty sure Marie had already cum at least once, but it was hard to tell. From the way Marie moaned and quivered and clutched at the sheets, Lexi was pretty sure her goal of teasing Marie until she was a dripping ball of sex had been achieved. That was why she held onto Marie, on hand in the blonde's hair, the other at the curve of her waist.

As she hammered Marie's pussy, Lexi thought of something. She almost didn't try it, but it was too tantalizing to let the opportunity go by.

"Fuck, you feel so incredible, pet," she moaned, thrusting hard into Marie, "Your slutty pussy just loves my cock, doesn't it?"

An incoherent whimper escaped Marie's lips as she writhed beneath Lexi, goosebumps flaring as a shiver coursed through her. The blonde quivered, and Lexi thought for a moment that Marie might just fall onto the bed, but Marie surprised her by thrusting her ass back against Lexi's hips and grinding hard.

"Oh, fuck," Lexi hissed as Marie squeezed her cock, lighting up every single nerve ending and sending fireworks of pleasure straight to Lexi's brain.

Encouraged, Lexi slapped the blonde's ass, eliciting a delicious moan from Marie, then took hold of her by the curve of her waist and started pummeling Marie's pussy with her cock, hammering her hips against Marie's ass as the blonde's moans rose higher and higher, getting even more desperate.

"You're close, aren't you, slut?" Lexi asked, grinning.

She cackled when Marie whimpered something that sounded like an affirmative.

"Then cum, pet. Cum for me and squeeze my cock with that slutty pussy."

A strangled moan rose from Marie's throat as Lexi thrust hard into her pussy, grinding her hips against the girl's ass. She gasped, going wide-eyed, when Marie's pussy clamped down on her cock, and the blonde lost it.

"Fuck," Marie gasped, clawing at the sheets. Her legs quivered as her pussy spasmed around Lexi's cock, desperately milking it. If Lexi hadn't just cum, she probably would have with how incredible it felt. A part of her worried she might get oversensitive, but Lexi forced that and the insane sensations radiating from her cock to the side as she bent down over Marie and held on tight.

Marie squirmed against her, breathing frantic, but she never once tried to worm away from Lexi, instead melting into her touch, pressing up against her body. The only part that moved away from Lexi at all was Marie's ass as the blonde fought for even more sensation, whimpering moans rising higher and higher.

Fuck, is she about to cum again?

Keeping her cock inside Marie and wrapping her arms and legs around the blonde, Lexi rolled them onto their sides so she could allow Marie to melt against her even more. She locked her legs with Marie's and gave several fast, shallow pumps until Marie cried out again, squeezing her cock with her pussy.

Lexi's eyes fluttered shut at the ripples of pleasure that spread through her and ground her hips against Marie's, cock fully sheathed inside her slut.

My slut. She shivered. Holy fuck, I like that.

She could see why that had such an effect on Marie.

Lexi's slut made everything more intense by writhing against her, smooth skin and soft curves touching Lexi's own curves and muscle as they remained joined at the hips.

After a while, Marie finally seemed to relax. Her pussy still twitched around Lexi's cock, but she no longer squirmed against Lexi, instead melting into her completely. Lexi wrapped her arms around Marie's middle, holding her tight.

She kissed her neck, then her cheek.

"Are you okay, Marie? That looked intense."

Marie nodded mutely.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you a bit too hard. You--"

Lexi blinked, cutting off as Marie shook her head.

"More," Marie breathed, voice thick with arousal.

Lexi's eyes widened, "Are you sure?"

Marie nodded a bit more vigorously this time, her words punctuated by labored breathing, "Made me wait a whole fucking week for this. I need more. Want to feel you cum inside me."

Lexi grinned, "You're sure you can handle it?"

Marie shrugged, "Mostly. If I can't that's what you're here for, right?"

Lexi throat tightened as a warmth spread through her.

Fuck, does she really already trust me that much?

Lexi wondered what it would be like to be able to do that, but set that aside for later.

She kissed Marie's neck again, then nipped at her earlobe, eliciting a gasp from her pet.

"Can you stand, slut?"

Marie nodded, shivering, "Think so."

Smirking, Lexi helped Marie to her feet, then walked her over to the wall on shaky legs. Marie gasped as Lexi pushed her up against it and pressed her cock between Marie's cheeks.

"Ready for me to really fuck you, slut?"

Her slut shivered again, "Oh fuck, yes."

Lexi reached down and guided her cock to Marie's soaked folds, shivering at the sensation of her soft, firm ass against her middle, then thrust forward into her hot, wet, pussy.

Both of them moaned, and Lexi wrapped an arm around Marie to help keep her upright as her legs quivered. Marie arched her back, and Lexi started pounding her, eager to explode inside her wonderful slut.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed that! And I apologize in advance for the delays between chapters--posting has gotten a little more difficult lately with not being able to just upload files. <3