The Roommate Pt. 71

Story Info
Blake gives Liam control.
2.4k words
4.86
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXXI: Good Boy

Blake

"Alright. What do we do?"

Blake grinned and her wonderful, amazing boyfriend. Then she pushed him back on her bed and pressed her hands against his abs for a moment, drinking him in before she went for his fly. Thankfully, it didn't give her any trouble. If it had, Blake probably would have ripped Liam's jeans off.

He lifted his hips, and Blake hooked her fingers beneath both waistbands, pulling off his jeans and his boxers. He moaned as the fabric slid down over his hips, making Blake's pussy clench with anticipation. Once those were off, Blake hesitated just long enough to appreciate Liam's wonderful naked form—especially his hard, erect cock—before climbing on top of him and taking his face in her hands. She kissed him.

Blake wasn't as rough as she'd been in her little fantasy-dream last night, but a bit rougher than usual, nipping at Liam's lower lip, using her tongue more, giving him less openings to stop and breathe for a moment.

His hands cupped her face at first, then traveled down her body over her hoodie, tracing her curves. When they reached the hem, they dipped under, and Blake smirked against Liam's lips when his hands touched her bare skin and froze.

She pulled back just enough to meet his eyes, and found them wide and smoldering with arousal. His cock was hard and warm against her thigh.

"You're not wearing anything underneath," he breathed, voice thick, hands settling on the curve of her hips.

Blake grinned, "I am pretty comfortable with nudity, in case you hadn't noticed. I don't wear a lot of clothes when I'm all comfy and relaxed."

Liam gazed at her for a moment, then swallowed. His hands stayed on her hips, his fingertips points of heat that radiated arousal through Blake's body.

"But you came out to talk with me. And you were mad."

Blake put a hand on his chest to steady herself, and ran the other through his hair.

"I'm comfortable with you even when I'm mad at you, silly boy," she said, "Now are you going to get this off me, or just sit there staring? I look way better with it off, and I'm going to get way too hot in this with what I have planned."

Liam grinned, "You always look incredible."

Blake's throat tightened.

Four simple words. She didn't think they were true, but she knew Liam meant them.

Her heart swelled, a wonderful warmth spreading through her, and she couldn't help digging her nails into his chest just a bit.

He shouldn't be able to just do that so easily.

"Just get this thing off me," she said, trying to hide the effect he'd had on her.

Liam practically tore the hoodie off her, and sparks crackled between Blake's legs. Liam's sweetness had made her fall for him, but the little things like that made her all the more desperate for him.

So did the way he looked at her.

Blake didn't think she would ever get used to the way Liam looked at her naked body, and she hoped she never did. The way his eyes moved over her body, filled with arousal, desire, and a hint of awe and joy, made his gaze almost a physical caress. It made Blake want to kiss him, touch him, cling to him. Anything just to be closer to him.

You have a plan tonight, though. You can't just jump him.

Not tonight, at least. The part of her fantasy where she'd jumped on top of Liam and ridden his cock hard and fast...that she could maybe do before they left for break. Just to see his reaction and leave him with another thing to fantasize about while they were apart.

"Okay," she said, drawing in a deep breath as she sat back, away from Liam's big perfect cock, and took his hand, "There is a good chance I might not go into subspace tonight, since I'll be the one giving you directions and telling you what I want. Once you know what I want and what usually gets me into subspace, though, then it will probably happen more easily. Tonight, I'll still enjoy the hell out of it even if it's just normal, more rough sex."

Liam nodded, squeezing her hand, "Okay."

Blake smiled at her boyfriend, then grabbed the base of his shaft.

"I need to start out by playing with this. Need to warm myself up a bit."

She didn't. Just touching Liam—sometimes even just looking at him—made her wet. If he grabbed her and smacked her ass right now, she'd probably be completely soaked and ready for him to fuck her so hard she wouldn't be able to move tomorrow.

She wanted to suck his cock, though. And to warm him up.

Liam started to move back on the bed, but Blake held his cock where it was and shook her head, smirking. She pointed behind her.

"You stand," she said, "I get to be on the bed."

Liam grinned, then climbed off the bed as she let go of his cock.

Blake bit her lip as she watched him move, muscles stretching and flexing. Then she turned around, laying on her tummy facing Liam and the edge of the bed. She spread her legs just a bit, to give Liam access if he wanted, and bent her knees, leaving her feet free to move about in the air a bit.

When she looked up at Liam, Blake smirked at the desire and anticipation in his gaze, then grabbed his hips and tugged him toward her.

She kissed the tip of his cock, then started playing with it. She teased him a little bit but didn't really work toward any particular goal. She'd missed Liam's cock, and she wanted to touch it and taste it. And she wanted to make him a bit more relaxed. To go with his instincts and urges rather than thinking too much. She loved that he could control himself so well, but tonight wasn't about that. When he put his hands on her head, threading his fingers through her hair, she knew she was on the right track. She kissed and sucked his shaft and swollen head, not taking more than an inch or two into her mouth, and lifted his cock to get at his balls a few times, moving him toward and away from her at will with the hand on his ass.

As Liam hissed and gasped, letting out a few soft moans, and started to leak salty, yummy precum, however, Blake started to get a bit antsy. She felt her juices start to soak the sheets between her legs, and knew it was time.

She finally took Liam's cock into her mouth past the head, and Liam moaned, fingers tightening in her hair. Blake moaned around his shaft, feeling it twitch against her tongue, then took more in and swallowed, grabbing Liam's ass with both hands as her nose brushed against his hips.

Blake held herself there for a while, swallowing a few times to massage Liam's cock and keep herself from gagging. She knew it was weird, but she liked just having Liam's cock inside her. No matter what hole he was in.

She didn't have pleasure specific-nerves in her throat—as far as she knew, at least—but the feeling of Liam's cock stretching out her throat, pulsing and twitching against her tongue, hard and smooth at the same time...it just made her feel all warm inside.

Eventually, though, she knew she was in danger of teasing the both too much and trying to make him cum, so she let his cock free from her mouth in one smooth motion, then grinned at the way it shown, a few thick strands of spit hanging off of it or connecting it to her lips.

She smiled up at Liam, and shivered at the desire in his hypnotic eyes. She found herself speechless, captivated by them for a moment before shaking herself and remembering what she'd been about to say.

"Want more?"

Liam nodded, a low rumble rising from his chest.

Blake shivered at the sound, then smirked up at her boyfriend and rolled over onto her back, shifting so that her head hung off the side of the bed. She made sure to angle her hips so that Liam could see exactly how wet she was.

Grabbing Liam's juicy, bubble butt again, Blake pulled him closer so that his cock rested on her nose and lips. She gazed past it into his beautiful eyes and smirked.

"Be a good boy and fuck my throat. And don't be afraid to choke me a bit or slap my pussy."

A tiny lance of panic shot through Blake as Liam's eyes went wide the moment after the words left her mouth.

Then Liam licked his lips and reached down to cup her cheek as he moved his hips back.

Blake relaxed, smiling, and parted her lips as her amazing boyfriend lined up his cock with her mouth. She moaned as it slipped between her lips and against her tongue, and growled when Liam didn't stop there, instead pushing is cock all the way into her throat until his balls came to rest against her nose.

Oh, fuck.

Blake breathed in deep, filling her head with Liam's scent.

Fuuuck, I like this way too much.

She wanted to tell Liam to touch her pussy. Finger it, slap it, anything. Her mouth was completely full of his cock right now, though, so all she could do was moan around it, making him hiss.

He withdrew his cock just as Blake swallowed, milking the shaft, and Blake barely had time to breathe before he thrust back in.

Blake moaned and closed her eyes as Liam picked up the pace, his tight, soft sac gently slapping against her face.

When Liam reached a speed that actually felt like he was fucking her, the pad of his thumb brushed Blake's throat.

She nearly came right there.

Liam's touch ripped a moan from her throat, and she heard him gasp and felt him twitch as her throat vibrated his thick cock. His touch also made Blake aware of the way her throat bulged whenever he slid his cock down it. The mental image made her moan again as her pussy quivered, desperate for any sort of touch. Blake nearly squeezed her legs together to try and get some sort of stimulation but kept them apart. She didn't want to touch herself tonight.

Just Liam.

Liam's finger curled around her neck, holding her as he fucker her throat. He didn't squeeze or put much pressure on it, but Blake loved it. Him holding her by her throat as he fucked it made her feel like a toy. Liam's toy.

His fucktoy.

The thought made her shiver. Blake knew she couldn't share that much with him yet—not more than just playful dirty talk to get him riled up, at least—but fuck she loved the idea of her sweet, wonderful, caring Liam doing a one-eighty once they were behind closed doors and treating her like nothing more than a fucktoy for him to use every now and then.

Blake shuddered, moaning around his cock, then gasped when he grabbed her chest. It felt good. He was a bit rougher than usual, groping rather than caressing, and pinching and twisting her nipples just enough to get a reaction out of her.

Blake needed more, though.

Is he doing this on purpose? Does he know how much I fucking need him right now? And he's just being a sadistic asshole?

Probably not. Liam was so smart it made Blake feel dumb sometimes listening to the connections he made or the random details he remembered—and she knew she was smarter than most people. He didn't always seem to pick up on things with sex, though. Blake didn't know whether or not that was his general obliviousness, being too in the moment, or just something he didn't really think about yet, but Blake couldn't wait for the day when Liam would use his incredible mind to inflict sweet, sweet erotic torture upon her.

When Liam's hand finally left her breast and moved down her tummy to the apex of her legs, Blake moaned around his cock, gripping his ass hard.

He had to move the hand at her throat to support his weight, and he stopped fucking her for a moment to adjust his hips, but fuck, when he started up again, fucking her throat as he slid two fingers between her soaked, needy lower lips, Blake was in heaven. Her eyes had started to water—more from being upside down than Liam's throat-fucking—and her make-up was probably running. She didn't care. She fucking loved having Liam let go and use her like this.

Liam didn't do anything too special with his fingers—it felt mostly like he was just enjoying touching her, as she had with his cock—and Blake didn't need him to. Every slip of his finger against her lips, her walls, her clit, brought her closer to orgasm. A fog filled her head, and Blake barely noticed when Liam's thrusts started becoming a bit more erratic. He paused then, breathing heavy, and slowly withdrew his hips.

Blake realized what he was doing and moaned, gripping his ass hard and pulling it toward her.

"Blake," Liam panted, voice thick, "I'm gonna cum if I don't stop."

Blake moaned around his cock and gripped his ass harder, making him hiss.

Then Blake's body turned to jelly as Liam let out a low, rumbling growl.

"Fine."

Blake gasped, sucking in a quick breath, then moaned as Liam hammered his cock into her throat. It nearly made her gag. Instead, it caused a shower of sparks to crackle and rain down over her entire body. He thrust again and again, harder and faster than he had before. His balls audibly slapped her face, now, and she fucking loved it. The fingers in her pussy curled up, pressing down hard on her G-spot, and Blake moaned and groaned around Liam's cock as he pushed her further and further toward orgasm. He seemed to be using her pussy almost as an anchor as he fucked her, and Blake couldn't get enough. It was so fucking hot. So rough. She was so close.

Liam let out a loud gasp and sheathed himself in her throat, balls against her nose. Blake swore she felt both his balls and his cock pulse just before the first splash of hot, thick cum hit the walls of her throat.

Fuck, yes. Cum, Liam. Cum! Make me cum. So fucking—

Liam whipped his fingers out of her pussy and slapped it hard.

Blake's vision went white as her world exploded.

A/N: Blake is just so hot. She can be a bit of a domme even while trying to be a sub.