The Roommate Pt. 66

Story Info
Marie and Blake fantasize.
2.7k words
4.83
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXVI: Drunk, Horny, Mad

Marie and Blake

Marie

Marie decided she wasn't going to stop playing with herself. It felt too fucking good.

She was horny and frustrated, and a little drunk, and stroking her slick lips made that feel wonderful instead of annoying. It also made her ass twitch and clench every now and then, clamping down on the cock-sized plug stretching her hole and sending thrums of pleasure through Marie's body.

With the plug in her ass, Marie thought she could get off without any other toys. Without Lexi here to call her a good little slut or tease her until she couldn't take it anymore.

Marie knew she couldn't do that to herself. She was too much of a slut to restrain herself enough for any self-teasing.

At least while she was drunk.

Giggling at that thought, Marie closed her eyes and slipped two fingers between her lips. It stretched her pussy a bit more than she usually did herself, but it reminded her of Lexi, which was what she wanted.

Eyes closed, Marie made the plug in her ass Lexi's cock, the fingers in her pussy Lexi's. It was like their previous night together.

Marie shivered, ass clenching around the cock in her ass, pussy around her fingers.

Fuck, that had been hot.

Marie didn't know exactly what it had been that had made her completely lose it, but being impaled on Lexi's cock, held tight against her amazing girlfriend, while Lexi fingered and teased her, not even trying to fuck her...fuck, she wanted that again.

Maybe it was the control. Lexi didn't try to fuck me until she was ready. She didn't lose control or give in at any point. And she was completely focused on me.

The fingers in Marie's pussy curled, pressing against her G-spot, making her ass clench around Lexi's cock.

"Fuck, yes," she breathed, "Lexi, please."

Lexi's fingers massaged and mashed Marie's G-spot, bringing her closer and closer.

As they did, Marie somehow managed to fix her floating, foggy mind on that night. On how hot it was to see Lexi so in control--to be the object of that. On how wonderful it had been to have someone be completely focused on her.

Marie's eyes snapped open. The fingers in her stopping just as she neared the edge.

"Fuck," she breathed, then looked down at herself, "Fuck!"

Groaning, Marie removed two shining fingers from her pussy, bringing them to her mouth for just a few seconds to clean them off as she rose from the bed to grab one of her towels.

She'd been about to willingly disobey Lexi.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

She needed to be better than that. Even while her pussy twitched and fluttered in frustration as she wrapped the towel around her, Marie knew she needed to somehow be better than a bratty little slut that would disobey her domme just because she was horny and drunk.

Even though I really want to fucking cum.

She wouldn't, though. As frustrating as it was sometimes, Marie liked Lexi's control. She didn't think she needed it as much as Lexi did, but it added an extra spice to their relationship that elevated even the little moments like holding Lexi's hand or sitting with her and watching something on Netflix. Lexi deserved someone who would obey her.

And I want to be that person.

She wouldn't mess this up like she had with Liam. Like she had with Blake.

Lexi puts so much effort into making things wonderful for me. I need to try and do that for her.

Marie didn't think Lexi would let her plan anything or take the reins--not just yet, at least--so the best thing she could do right now was follow Lexi's instructions to be as desperate and horny as possible. It would be hard, but Marie knew of a way to do that without cumming. To throw herself all the way over the cliff and make herself mind-numbingly horny and needy without actually cumming. She hoped she would be able to control herself until tomorrow morning, and that Lexi would be able to handle her.

First, though, she needed a shower to sober up.

Plug still seated deep in her ass, Marie opened the door to her room and strode toward the bathroom.

***

Blake

In Blake's head, Liam was in her bed. The walls were soundproofed so she didn't have to worry about Marie finding out about them, and her bedframe was stronger, so she could fuck Liam has hard as she wanted.

She was still pissed at him, but that didn't mean she had to punish herself by going without his hard cock stretching her tight, dripping pussy.

Blake made out with him until their lips were sore and swollen. She nipped at Liam's lips. When he nipped back, she bit.

Blake sucked and bit at his neck, his shoulders, his chest, leaving a trail of bitemarks and bruises, marking him as hers. Her nails left red furrows on his back.

Liam didn't seem to care. He wanted more. And she wanted to give it to him.

He hissed when she bit at his earlobe, gasped when she grabbed a fistfull of hair and yanked, pulling him into a kiss.

All the while, Blake rode him.

Liam didn't fuck her. She fucked him.

Her abs and thighs burned as her hips moved in a constant, smooth motion, making Liam feel things he'd only imagined before. She came over and over again, digging her nails into his chest or biting at his lips as explosions of white-hot pleasure fired through her body.

When the burn in her legs finally became too much, Blake held tight to Liam and flipped them over so that she was on her back with him on top.

Sweat made Liam's chest and forehead shine as his body moved with hers, muscles rippling. The way he looked at her made Blake feel like a goddess. She ran her nails down his chest and abs, digging them into his pelvis even as he fucked her.

Then she smacked his ass.

"Harder," she demanded.

Smack.

"Harder."

Smack!

"Harder!"

Blake kept smacking Liam's ass as he tried harder and harder to fuck her the way she wanted. It made her giddy seeing Liam try so hard even as she turned his round bubble butt red. At some point, his cock started twitching inside her every time she smacked his ass. When he started to quiver, hips growing erratic, Blake seized a fistfull of Liam's hair and pulled his face down so she could bite his lip again. She bit until she tasted blood, and Liam only fucked her harder.

Then she moved her lips to his ear.

"Don't you dare fucking cum before me. Harder."

Blake slapped his ass as she bit his earlobe, and Liam moaned, faltering for a moment before his hips seemed to get a second wind. He shifted his body, somehow managing to get his cock inside her at just the right angle, and Blake finally lost it. Her mind exploded, and her body went limp.

***

Marie

The shower helped clear Marie's head.

Mostly.

She still had a bit of a buzz as she walked out of the bathroom with her towel only somewhat around her, a freshly lubed plug in her ass. Her eyes went wide when she saw herself in one of the full-length mirrors she and her roommates had up in the main room.

When she couldn't stop giggling as she re-wrapped the towel around herself, Marie knew she needed some water and some carbs to soak up the rest of the booze.

As she sat down on her bed with two big glasses of water, a bowl of salt and vinegar kettle chips, and opened a browser on her laptop to search for some porn, she hesitated, frowning.

Is this what college boys do when they're drunk and horny but have to stay home?

Marie shook her head and stuffed a handful of chips into her mouth and washed it down with half-a-glass of water.

As Marie opened up a few different tabs and looked through the videos on each one she absently reached for her vibrator.

After a few minutes of not really knowing what she wanted to watch, Marie settled on some lesbian porn that didn't look too gross, and had two really hot girls. She watched a bit of the intro as she slid her vibrator inside her and ate a few more chips, then skipped to the good part. The two girls on the screen--pale redheads each with small tits and a slim build--started making out, and Marie thought of Lexi. These girls weren't as strikingly beautiful or muscular as Lexi, but they would do for now.

As the girl's teased each other, Marie slowly worked the vibrator in, then turned it on to her lowest setting, gently teasing herself.

When things started to heat up on the screen, Marie's still slightly-buzzed mind flashed back to making out with Blake. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to think of Lexi, but when Marie's girlfriend appeared, Blake didn't go away.

Marie's blue-haired roommate just kept kissing her as she guided Marie onto Lexi's cock. Marie moaned, unable to resist the fantasy.

She reached down with her other hand and grabbed the plug, and started working it in and out, fucking herself with it as she imagined Blake guiding Lexi's cock into her ass. Marie moaned as Blake sucked on her tits, kneeling over her as Lexi fucked Marie's ass.

There were no words, just moans.

A part of Marie yearned for Lexi to call her a slut, her pet, to feel those wonderful shivers snake down her spine.

But Lexi didn't need to.

Her smirk, and the look in her eyes as Blake settled over Marie and started licking her pussy was enough.

Fuck, I am a slut.

Lexi held a leash in one hand, now. It connected to a collar at Marie's neck.

Feeling the slim leather band there sent a thrill through Marie. Lexi gave a gentle tug, then nodded down at Blake.

Marie gazed up at her blue-haired roommate's dripping pussy and licked her lips.

She couldn't help herself.

Marie dove between Blake's legs, licking up her juices, shoving her tongue as far between Blake's folds as she could get. She moaned into Blake's pussy as Blake moaned into hers.

Marie thought for sure she'd cum, but it was too intense.

Lexi's cock stretched her ass wider than it ever had before, and Blake's tongue worked her pussy better than Marie could take.

Though she'd just sobered up, Marie found her mind floating, drunk again. This time, on arousal. She needed more. She felt no closer to cumming, but she wanted so much more.

When Blake added her fingers to the mix and Lexi started fucking her even harder, Marie's mind went white.

***

Blake

When Blake came back to herself, she lay on her back. One of her larger dildos all wet and messy lay between her legs, sticking to her thigh with her juices. The sheets between her legs were a mess, as was Lt. Dan, who was nearly falling off the bed.

Did I throw him?

Blake rubbed her forehead. Her mind was still a bit foggy.

She'd imagined angry-fucking Liam, and...

Blake's eyes went wide.

Fuck...

Blake drew in a deep, heavy sigh, then blew it out, raking her hands through her hair.

She was still pissed at Liam, but the idea of fucking him like that was a little bit more fucked up than she'd thought she would go. Blake definitely wanted to mark him and smack his perfect butt, but doing it the way she'd imagined was a bit more than just some biting and spanking.

She'd taken what she'd wanted from Liam without any consideration for what he would want or how he would feel about it.

Would he even like something like that?

Blake didn't know if she would. Fantasizing was one thing, but Blake knew that some fantasies were more enjoyable in her head than they would be in real life. Angry-her still liked the idea of seeing Liam all scratched and bruised from her attentions, but would she think the same way when she calmed down? Would she like seeing his lips and neck bruised, the red scratches on his back, knowing that she was the reason for them?

Even now, the thought raised a strange swirl of conflicting emotions within her.

She'd had sex like that with one person. One time. That had been enough for her.

Taking another deep breath, Blake shook her head and started cleaning up her toys. Other people could have sex like that, and that was fine, but Blake didn't think that was her thing.

After throwing on a long shirt, Blake poked her head out of the room. No one was in the main area, so she just took her armful of sex toys to the bathroom to clean them off. She would deal with the sheets later.

Sophie and Marie didn't seem to mind when she walked over to the bathroom with a bunch of her toys, but Blake tried to at least be polite about it despite what had happened between her and Marie and Sophie's bluntness.

Once the toys were clean and sitting on Blake's little make-shift drying rack in her room, Blake flung off her shirt and crawled into bed.

She snuggled up in her sheets, avoiding the wet spot, and closed her eyes.

For about thirty seconds.

"Fuck."

Moaning, Blake rolled over and pulled she sheets up so she could glare down at her vagina.

She was still horny. And she did not want to have an angry fantasy like that again.

Blake thought for a moment, then grinned as she picked up her phone, looking for one of the audio files she'd bookmarked.

When Blake found one of her favorites, she went to start it, then hesitated, remembering what had happened the last time she'd listened to it.

Her throat grew tight, but Blake forced herself to swallow and take a deep breath.

We're just in a fight. That's it. I won't lose him. Things will be better, this time.

She still clutched she sheets in a white-knuckled grip as the audio started to play and she tried to block out everything else.

***

Marie

Marie woke to a throbbing soreness in her ass and between her legs. And a buzzing at her side.

Groaning, she pushed herself into a sitting position to find her laptop open and unresponsive before her, a half-eaten bowl of chips on the bed, and a sticky, dead vibrator resting on the wet sheets between her legs. Turning and moving her legs made Marie remember the plug in her ass, and she winced.

Definitely need to use more lube next time I sleep with one of those in.

As she looked around the room, Marie shook her head.

What was I thinking? I didn't even put down a towel last night.

Then she remembered, and her heart started pounding, face growing hot.

She'd gotten drunk, almost made herself cum, then had showered and tried to sober up, only to pass out watching porn and fucking herself while entertaining fantasies of a threesome with Blake and Marie. She thought Liam might have even slipped in there at some point.

Fuck me, I'm a mess.

As were her sheets.

Good thing I don't have to sleep--

Marie's eyes went wide, and she checked her phone.

"Fuck!" she breathed, scrambling out of bed only to stumble and almost fall on her face at the soreness in her lower body.

A bit more carefully, Marie pushed herself to her feet.

The buzzing had been Lexi texting her.

"Can't wait to see you, pet. Hope you've been a good little slut."

Just thinking about that text, about what Lexi might have in store for her, made Marie almost as horny as she'd been last night.

But I need to get ready.

She wanted to leave the plug in, but...

Might need to leave it out for now.

She only had an hour and a half before she needed to be at Lexi's and she had way more than an hour and a half of getting ready to do.

Leave the plug in. Just get used to it.

With any luck, she'd have something in her ass most of the time until she left for home.

A/N: Definitely an interesting night for these two! <3 Arc 2 is almost done, and I can't wait for you to read Arc 3!!!