The Roommate Pt. 49

Story Info
Lexi and Marie get close as Marie eggs her on.
2.7k words
4.73
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLIX: Your Slut

Lexi and Marie

Lexi

"So, is there a reason you hardly ever want to spend any time outside your bedroom when we're here?"

Lexi grinned as a strangled moan rose from Marie's throat in response.

She was on Marie's bed, leaning against a stack of pillows with the blonde in her lap, her cock stretching out Marie's tight, wet pussy while a plug filled Marie's ass.

Lexi had decided to ease Marie further into submission with some edging. Lexi's slut could have a cock in her pussy and a plug in her ass, but she wasn't allowed to move while Lexi teased her pussy lips and clit with one hand and her breasts with the other. This way, Lexi got to keep her cock nice and warm inside Marie's velvet lips, and she felt every twitch and pulse and spasm as she teased her slut. They made her want to moan, but Lexi kept control over herself. Making Marie squirm while putting up a front of total control made her insanely hard.

"Slut?" Lexi said, "I asked you a question. Your moans are wonderful, but they don't qualify as an answer."

When Marie didn't answer immediately, Lexi took the opportunity to swat at her clit.

Marie gasped, nails digging into Lexi's thighs, pussy clamping down on Lexi's cock.

"Are you going to answer, slut?" Lexi whispered, lips almost brushing her ear. She went back to teasing Marie's pussy, brushing her fingers against the girl's clit and massaging her outer lips, "Or do I need to give you a bit more encouragement? You never seem to have a problem hanging out in my common room or talking with Kendra, so why don't we do the same here?"

"My--my roommate," Marie gasped, "Blake. Things are...kind of tense between us."

Lexi quirked an eyebrow at that, and slowed down her attention's on Marie's lower lips. Her slut's breathing grew a bit more frantic.

"I'm glad it's not because you're trying to hide me or anything like that," she said, "But you can't just leave off there. What happened? Give me some details."

Marie hesitated again, so Lexi backed off even more.

"No, wait," Marie gasped, "Please, Lexi. It's because--things got kind of blurred with us while I was dating my ex. I hooked up with her, and she just kind of shut me out for a bit after that. I know she was right about that, since things didn't go well with Liam, but it's still weird. She's also in a few of his classes. They became pretty good friends since he was over here so much."

Lexi made a note of that.

"I get that," she said, kissing Marie's neck, "But you shouldn't feel like you have to avoid your own home, or hide while you're here, slut."

Marie shuddered against her, "I know."

Lexi smiled, pinching Marie's nipple, "The next few times we get together, I'll be coming over here, and we won't be spending all of our time together in your bedroom."

Marie whimpered, and Lexi grinned at the increased desperation in her voice, "But that's not the only reason I like spending all our time in here."

Lexi grinned, "Oh, I know, pet. You are a needy little slut, after all."

She increased her attentions on Marie's pussy.

"But you need to learn some control, so you will have to go just a bit without me inside you or my lips on your skin."

Marie whimpered, and Lexi swatted her clit again, making her tense and moan.

"How close are you, pet?"

Marie gasped, "Close. Really close, Lexi."

Lexi grinned, grinding her hips a bit and making both of them moan.

"No being a whiny brat, or you don't get to cum. And I won't try thinking of ways to play with you in the common room without your roommates knowing how much of a slut you are."

Marie moaned, shivering, and Lexi grinned. She removed her hands from Marie's pussy, making the blonde whimper again.

Lexi leaned in, brushing her lips against Marie's neck, then her ear, "You can cum, slut, but you need to make me cum, too."

Lexi leaned back against the pillows and thrust her hips up just a bit, shuddering at how amazing Marie's pussy felt as the blonde shuddered over her.

"And you have to do all the work."

Lexi reached forward and smacked Marie's ass, hard, "Get to work, slut."

***

Marie

Marie moaned, half from pleasure, half from desperation as she struggled to fuck herself with Lexi's cock. Just having it inside her felt so incredible, especially with the plug in her ass making everything so much tighter, amplifying every sensation. She dug her nails into Lexi's thick, muscular thighs, working her hips as much as she could in this position. It didn't help that Lexi kept running her fingers up and down Marie's back, squeezing her ass, and telling her what a good slut she was.

Marie's impending orgasm was in sight--Lexi had teased her enough to make sure of that--but it was still a ways off.

Lexi cackled behind her, and Marie realized she'd whimpered.

It wasn't her fault. She wanted Lexi to fuck her--to pull her hair and slam her big cock into Marie so hard that she'd have bruises on her ass the next day.

Yet all she could do was grind her hips and get small, shallow thrusts that felt so good, but were just not enough.

"Please, Lexi," she whimpered, "Please fuck me."

Marie shivered as she felt Lexi's nails dig into her back between her shoulder blades.

"That's not what we're doing right now, pet," Lexi said, gently dragging the tips of her nails down Marie's back in a way that made Marie's head fog up, "I fucked your slutty little holes hard all last night and this morning and I'm a little tired. I want to relax. That's why I told you to make me cum. It shouldn't be too hard for a little slut like you."

Marie whimpered, shivering at Lexi's words. Through the fog filling her head, blocking out nearly everything except her arousal and need to cum, an idea surfaced, and she squeezed Lexi's thighs.

"But you're so strong, Lexi," she breathed, trying to work her hips a bit more to encourage Lexi to fuck her back, "These muscles can't already be too tired to fuck me. Especially when it feels so fucking good."

Lexi cackled, "Nice try, slut. Flattery will get you most things, but I think you underestimate just how much I like watching you squirm."

Marie whimpered, pouting even as she shivered from Lexi calling her "slut." That never failed to send a shot of arousal straight to her core.

Taking a deep, shuddering breath as she dug her nails into Lexi's thighs, Marie started moving again. The tiny thrusts tortured her. She needed to cum so bad, and she needed to make Lexi cum. That was more important.

Maybe feeling her cum will make me cum.

That had worked in the past. Feeling a cock swell and pulse inside her--especially one as big as Lexi's--as it filled her with load after load of hot cum made fireworks go off in her brain.

Marie gasped as her pussy clenched around Lexi's cock just from thinking about it. She barely registered a hiss from Lexi and grinned.

Fuck, she's so hard.

Marie tried harder. She was at a terrible angle for this, but Lexi seemed to want her to push through that.

Does she even want me to cum? Or does she just want to torture me like last time?

That didn't make sense, though. Lexi wanted to cum, and if this was driving Marie crazy, it had to be doing the same to Lexi, right?

Marie took a deep breath, trying to get more leverage, but she just couldn't. Her legs trembled and she lost her balance, falling back against Lexi's chest, still impaled on her cock.

Lexi cackled, reaching around to grab Marie's breasts, making her gasp, "Tired, slut? You aren't giving up, are you?"

Marie shivered, pussy clenching around Lexi's cock. Both of them moaned.

Marie's eyes snapped open. Through the haze of her over-teased, lust-filled brain, an idea surfaced.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes, then concentrated on her pussy. She imagined squeezing it around Lexi's cock--

Lexi moaned, tensing under her. Her huge cock twitched inside Marie.

Marie grinned even as she gasped.

This could work. It has to.

Marie squeezed her eyes shut leaning back into Lexi. She put all of her focus into her pussy. Into squeezing it hard around Lexi's cock. It felt incredible, pushing her closing and closer toward her orgasm.

She just hoped it felt as good for Lexi.

It didn't take long for Marie to receive her confirmation.

"Oh, fuck. I didn't know you knew how to do that, slut--fuck!"

Marie shivered, pussy clamping down on Lexi's cock when her domme called her, "slut."

"Say that again," Marie gasped.

"What?"

"Slut," she begged, "Please call me a slut."

"Why do you want that, slut?"

Marie shivered, not just at Lexi's words, or the way her pussy squeezed Lexi's insanely hard cock, but at the smirk in her voice. Then she gasped as Lexi squeezed her nipple.

"I asked you a question, slut."

Marie could barely think as her pussy clenched around Lexi's cock again.

"Because it makes me so fucking horny," Marie breathed, barely able to string together the words,

"Usually, it just makes me shiver and feel all tingly, but now..."

Lexi tweaked her nipple again, "Now, what, slut?"

Marie whimpered at Lexi's words, brain fogging over.

"Now, it makes me squeeze your cock every time you say it."

"Every time I say what?"

Marie groaned in frustration, hips bucking even as she tried to keep Lexi's cock as deep inside her as possible.

"Every time you call me a slut."

The gentle touch of Lexi's finger on her neck, tracing her collar, made Marie whimper.

"I guess picking you as my slut was the right choice, then."

Something changed in Marie. Lexi's words affected her even more deeply. Her pussy didn't just clench around Lexi's cock, it spasmed. Marie's orgasm was approaching fast.

"Fuck, do that again, Lexi."

"Do what, slut?"

Marie moaned, "Call me your slut. Your good little slut."

Lexi cackled, though Marie could hear a bit of strain in it, and a bit of thickness in her voice as she spoke.

Does that mean she's getting close?

Marie hoped so.

"You mean you're such a slut that you need to know how good of a slut you are, too?" Lexi teased, breath hot on Marie's neck.

"I need to know I'm your slut."

Lexi nipped at her neck.

"You are my slut."

She traced the collar again, "That's what this means. You're broadcasting to everyone that you're my kinky little slut."

Marie moaned, getting closer as her pussy clamped down on Lexi's cock. She tried to do as much as she could, but her body seemed to be acting of its own accord by this point, egged on by Lexi.

"This collar tells everyone you're such a fucking slut that you needed someone else to reign you in and give that slutty pussy of yours the fucking it deserves. Of course, I hadn't imagined that my slut would be so slutty she knew how to make me cum just by sitting on my cock. Where did you learn that, my good little slut?"

It took Marie a moment to realize she needed to answer. She was so close.

"Roommate," Marie forced out, "She sent me a video where someone explained how to do it."

"She just sent you it? Or are you such a fucking slut that you asked her for help making sure you could please a cock without even fucking it?"

Marie moaned, "The second one."

"Then I'm glad I made you my slut," Lexi breathed, brushing her lips along Marie's neck, "Now make me cum, slut. Don't make me punish that slutty little ass of yours. Unless...that's what you want."

Marie was so close. She hoped Lexi was, too. She squeezed Lexi's cock, trying to milk it with her lips--

Lexi bit down hard on Marie's neck.

The combination of pleasure and pain sent Marie over the edge.

She exploded, vision going white as she collapsed back against Lexi, fingers digging into her domme's incredible thighs.

Marie's pussy, Lexi's cock inside her, and Lexi's mouth on her neck became the only things Marie was aware of. Her pussy milked Lexi's cock of its own will. She didn't have to do anything except enjoy the ride.

It felt incredible. And Lexi's teeth sinking into her flesh only added to the mix.

Then Marie felt it.

Lexi's cock swelled inside her. A moment later, Lexi's hot cum painted her insides, and Marie nearly blacked out.

The one thought she clung to amidst the onslaught of overwhelming pleasure was almost triumphant.

I'm a good slut. I'll be the best slut Lexi's ever had.

***

Lexi

Lexi struggled to control her breathing as she held tight to Marie, riding out her own orgasm as her slut surrendered to hers. The blonde bucked and spasmed over her, milking her cock in a way Lexi didn't think she'd experienced before. She'd been with some girls who had tried this. Some of them had done a pretty good job, but none of those experiences could compare to this.

Is this something Marie knows how to do? Or is this really just her body's reaction from me calling her a slut?

The prospect of having that level of control over Marie made Lexi excited and scared. She could abuse that very easily. More than that, she could get addicted to that. The small part of her mind that remained lucid even in the throes of orgasm made a note to be careful. The rest of her fantasized of ways to drive her and Marie insane with it.

When Lexi finally came down from her orgasm, she found she was still mostly hard, and Marie didn't seem to be done yet.

Lexi wrapped her arms around Marie, holding her lovingly against her torso, and started kissing her neck, trying to keep her thoughts straight as Marie's pussy continued to spasm around her cock.

She guided Marie down from her orgasm, keeping in contact with the blonde at all times, whether it was kissing her neck or stroking her hair. Lexi knew she'd pushed Marie hard. She didn't know if Marie had gone into subspace, or just had an amazing orgasm, but either way, it was her responsibility to make sure Marie was okay.

Eventually, Marie slumped against her. Lexi kissed her hair.

"Lexi?"

Lexi grinned at how tired, but satisfied Marie sounded, "Yes, my wonderful little slut?"

Marie gasped, shivering, and Lexi strangled a moan that rose as Marie's pussy spasmed around her oversensitive cock.

"Can I move? Get more comfortable?"

Lexi smiled, helping Marie off her cock--both of them moaned at that--and onto her side. Lexi laid back against the pillows and positioned Marie so that the blonde's head rested on her chest and shoulder.

"How are you feeling, slut?"

Marie shivered, "Tired. But good. That was..."

Lexi grinned as she trailed off.

"It was. Are you ready for your first lesson as my slut?"

Marie shivered and turned a bit so she could look up at her, "I think so."

Lexi grinned, running her fingers down her slut's back.

"Alright. Your first lesson is in obedience and self-control. You're not allowed to cum until the next time we see each other, and you also need to be wearing your buttplug when I say so. Got it?"

Marie groaned, pouting.

Lexi traced her jaw with one finger, stopping at her chin. She raised it so Marie could look her in the eyes.

"Can you do that, my good little slut? If you can, you know I'll make it more than worth it."

Marie gazed at her for a moment, then bit her lip and nodded.

Lexi hugged her close, "Good slut."

A/N: I hope you enjoy these two together! (And not just in the bedroom)