The Roommate Pt. 51

Story Info
Blake and Liam play with the remote vibrator.
2.9k words
4.74
8.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, dudes! Sorry about the gap between chapters. Had a lot of writing and story-correcting to do for parts down the line, which took away from posting time. Chapters should be coming a bit more regularly for a while.

LI: Not the Right Time

Blake and Marie

Blake

Blake grinned as she shut off her feed and closed her laptop. Tonight had been a very good night for her. She hadn't cum too much, but that had amounted to a fuckton of tips, which balanced that out.

Mostly.

Looking down at herself, naked and just a bit sweaty from her show, Blake wanted more. But Marie was here, and...

Blake frowned as she looked at the clock on her phone. It was too late to go over to Liam's. She still had a little studying for finals to get through tonight, and she didn't want to stay up too late, either. She always felt better going into a test after getting an early start and working out and showering.

Though I wouldn't mind some more 'study games' like Liam played with me yesterday.

Blake shivered, pussy twitching in anticipation as she thought about that. Her ass clenched around the plug she still had in from her show. She still couldn't believe Liam had done that. He'd played with her vibrator a few times before she'd started not wearing it as much the past few days to ensure she focused in class, but that was still more covert than fingering her in public. And the way he'd teased her...

Fuck, I need him.

With a sigh, Blake fell back on her bed. It wasn't fair that she finally had a wonderful boyfriend, and yet she had to worry about school and work and stupid things like that, much less sneaking him around Marie.

Glancing over at her phone, Blake thought for a moment, then smirked and grabbed it, calling Liam.

As the phone rang, she let her free hand wander down between her legs, shivering as she brushed her sensitive lower lips.

"Hey."

Blake smiled, chest growing warm at the sound of Liam's voice, "Hey."

"What's up?"

Blake bit her lip as she stroked her pussy, then let out a sigh.

"Well, I'm laying in bed. Naked, thinking about you?"

There was a pause.

"Really?"

Blake smiled. She could practically hear Liam's blush through the phone.

"Yes, stupid. I'm completely naked--unless you count the plug in my ass--and still a little horny from my show."

Liam cleared his throat, "Oh."

Blake raised an eyebrow and did her best to sound indignant, "Oh? That's all you have to say?"

"Um, how'd you make out?"

Blake grinned, "Tonight was good. Though I didn't get to cum as much as I would have liked. Hence why I called you."

"Hence?"

Blake made a raspberry noise at him, and he laughed.

"Did you want to come over?"

Blake sighed, "You know I can't."

"Sorry. Wishful thinking."

Blake frowned, "Yeah."

After a moment, she pushed herself up off her bed and walked over to where she kept her toys.

"I did have another idea, though," she said as she grabbed her vibrator and its USB. She plugged it into her laptop and opened the computer back up.

"Do you have that remote I gave you nearby?" she asked, settling back onto the bed, "The one with the USB controls?"

"Yeah," Liam said, excitement entering his voice, "What did you have in mind?"

Blake smiled, reaching down between her legs. She gasped as she slipped the vibrator between her lips so that the receiver still stuck outside of her, but the rest filled her pussy, pressing against her G-spot.

She hissed as it rubbed against that bundle of nerves.

"Well," she said, voice breathy, "I thought you could play with that remote, and we could just talk. I could also tell you how wonderful what you're doing feels. How my pussy is still so sensitive that just putting in the vibrator is making me all tingly again."

She tapped it and moaned at the way the little nub near the receiver pressed against her clit, "And how much I wish it was your big, thick cock stretching me out."

Liam cleared his throat, "I think that sounds good."

Blake smiled and started to rub slow, gentle circles over her lips, "And maybe you could tease me a bit like you did last--oh!"

Blake gasped as the vibrator burst to life for just a moment, sending shocks of pleasure through her system, before it shut back down.

Blake lay there for a moment, dazed, then realized what Liam had done.

"Asshole."

He laughed, "You asked for it."

Before Blake could respond, the vibrator hummed to life again, this time at a lower setting. It still felt so fucking good. Especially with the plug in her ass vibrating along with it.

Fuck yes. This is what I needed.

Blake took a deep breath and tried to hold back the fog that started to fill her mind.

"So, how was your day?"

***

Marie

Marie walked into the kitchen on wobbly legs, wearing only the plush, pink robe that matched the one Blake had. It had only been a day since Lexi let her cum, and already Marie was far worse off than she'd been yesterday before Lexi's call. It was as though her domme knew exactly what letting her cum would do to her.

Resting a hand on the counter to steady herself, Marie drew in a deep breath. She knew why Lexi was doing this. Sex with her had been so intense and incredible last time after she'd been so worked up. It would probably be even more amazing the next time she saw Lexi. As it was, Marie was still too worked up to take the plug out of her ass. She knew it would probably make controlling herself easier, but she'd found more and more this week that she didn't like the empty feeling of not having something inside her.

Lexi's definitely right about me being a slut.

Instead of feeling shame at that thought, though, Marie felt oddly liberated. She was just glad she had someone like Lexi to help her see that side of things.

"Marie?"

Marie blinked, looking up to find Sophie walking into the kitchen with an empty mug.

She smiled, "Hey, Soph."

The shorter girl smiled, smoothing back a lock of dark curls, "You alright?"

She walked over to the Keurig and set her mug down before looking through the tea cabinet, "You looked a little woozy there for a second."

Marie blinked again, then tried not to blush, "Oh. No, I'm fine. My legs are just a little tired."

Sophie smiled, putting her tea bag into her cup, then turning on the water. She leaned back against the counter as her mug filled up, studying Marie.

"You seem to be doing good, lately," she said, "A lot better than you were a few weeks ago."

From someone else, Marie might have taken that as a slight, but she knew Sophie wasn't like that, and she always liked it when her roommate showed some interest in talking.

"Thanks," she said, tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her ear, "I feel better. I'm glad it's noticeable."

"Have anything to do with your girlfriend?" Sophie asked grinning.

Marie blushed, "Maybe."

"That's good."

For a moment, Sophie looked like she was going to say something else. Then the Keurig stopped and she busied herself with taking the cup and swirling the bag around a bit.

"Sophie?" Marie asked, "What's up?"

Sophie looked to her biting her lip. She sighed.

"I'm glad your new person makes you happy," she said, "Just make sure that she's not the only reason for that, okay?"

Marie cocked her head, "What do you mean?"

Sophie shrugged, "Well, you were happy when you were with Liam, right?"

Marie nodded.

"And you took your break-up with him really badly," Sophie said, "No judgement. Just...you weren't doing good. I was a little worried for you."

Marie sighed, "Thanks. And yeah...I wasn't doing good. What's that got to do with Lexi, though?"

"Hopefully nothing," Sophie said, pushing herself up on her toes to reach the honey, "You just spent most of your time studying or with Liam while you were with him this year--you didn't seem to go out to your sorority much unless you had to. I feel like that probably has a lot to do with why you were so down when you two broke up. I'm not saying that will happen with your new girl, but break is coming up, and I'm assuming she doesn't live near you. Unless you got super lucky with that. Don't want you spending your whole break just missing her and waiting to come back to school."

Marie bit her lip, thinking about how Sophie had basically just described her thanksgiving break, though with a bit less guilt over choosing between Kylie and Lexi.

She sighed, "Yeah, that would suck."

Marie looked up at Sophie, studying her dark-haired roommate, "Any advice?"

Sophie grinned, "My go-to is videogames and working out."

Marie rolled her eyes, "Videogames aren't really my thing."

Sophie shrugged, "You never know. If not, though, try reading."

The dark-haired girl smirked, "Maybe some spicy romance?"

Marie laughed, "I might give that a try, actually."

It sounded intriguing. At the moment, though, Marie didn't know if that would make things worse or better.

She studied Sophie for a moment as her roommate put back the honey and spoon she'd used to make her tea, and thought of something.

"What about you, Soph?"

Sophie raised an eyebrow, "What about me?"

Marie shrugged, "Sometimes I forget that you actually leave the apartment every now and then."

She realized how that sounded and bit her lip, "No offense."

Sophie shrugged, "None taken. I know I keep to myself."

Marie smiled, "You have a love-life or anything like that going on?"

To her surprise, Sophie barked a laugh, nearly spilling her tea.

When she saw Marie's bewildered expression, she grinned.

"You're probably going to need to get me drunk before I start talking about that."

***

Blake

Blake had thrown any pretense of trying to have a conversation with Liam out the window after about fifteen minutes. She'd done a good job, asking him how studying for his music finals was going and if he was nervous about that or any of the finals in their shared classes.

Eventually, though, between the vibrator and Liam's occasional teasing, Blake's mind had grown far too foggy to continue in any form of real conversation.

"Fuck," she moaned, "Just let me cum. Please."

Liam's laugh sent shivers down her spine.

She hated that he hadn't let her cum yet, but, fuck, it was hot how he was controlling her like this.

Blake's last non-sexed-up brain cell was focused entirely on not screaming Liam's name. She was pretty sure Marie was still home, and well...that wouldn't end well.

She'd fucking kill me. Or worse.

Taking a deep breath, Blake shoved those thoughts from her mind, sinking into that pink fog and trying to ignore anything else but Liam's voice and the vibrations between her legs that coursed through her body.

She gasped as they retreated.

"Fuck! Nooo."

Liam laughed again, "You really want to cum, don't you?"

Blake smiled at the slight hint of embarrassment that she could still hear in his voice.

I hope that never changes.

"Asshole."

Liam turned up the vibrator. Blake couldn't even scream. The sudden sensations were so overwhelming they scrambled her brain, making her forget how to make sounds.

It only lasted a few seconds before going back down again. Not all the way away, but sitting at a low hum that made Blake all tingly and twitchy.

"I thought you liked to be teased."

"I thought you weren't evil."

"I can try."

Before Blake could respond, the vibrator burst to life again.

Liam sent her on a rollercoaster, switching the intensity and vibration pattern as though he were playing some sort of game.

Blake had thought her brain was scrambled before. Now it was blended. She gripped at the sheets, the fog overwhelming her brain. Her pussy was in heaven and hell at the same time, legs quivering and thrashing.

Eventually the twists and turns of the rollercoaster stopped, and Blake just started climbing. The vibrations grew more and more intense. Blake's heart pounded, her orgasm so fucking close.

"Blake?"

Liam's voice pierced the fog in her head, somehow giving her the ability to speak.

"Yeah?"

"You said you like to be overwhelmed sometimes, right?"

Blake moaned, the excitement in Liam's voice sending a shot of arousal straight into her core.

"Mhm."

"And since you'd already cum from your show a few times, and I can't be there, I'm assuming just cumming again with your vibrator wouldn't be enough."

Blake moaned again, heart threatening to break through her ribcage at how high Liam was sending the vibrator.

So fucking close.

"So, I'm just going to keep going until you tell me to stop."

Blake came.

Her body exploded. Massive waves of pleasure washed over her, soaking her, drowning her. Arousal saturated every part of her. The vibrations didn't stop. They sent wave after wave through her, each one rising a bit higher, making the heat inside her more intense.

"Liam," she moaned.

It wasn't the vibrator that had sent her over the edge.

Not just the vibrator at least.

Liam knew exactly what she wanted. What she needed. And while he was still sweet and held onto a bit of innocence that she absolutely loved, he wasn't afraid to take charge and try new things.

Those thoughts faded into the fog as the vibrations between her legs grew even more intense. Blake came again. Maybe she just kept coming. She really couldn't tell.

"Fuck," she breathed, "Too much."

Blake gasped as Liam racked it up even higher.

"Too much," she gasped again, surprised she was even able to form words.

Liam notched it up again, "You know what you need to do to make it stop, Blake."

Blake's brain flatlined for a moment at the heat in her boyfriend's voice.

She needed him here, now, inside her. Whether he was in her throat with the vibe still between her legs, or if he took that out and just started fucking her. She needed him. She wanted to claw at his chest as she completely lost herself. To hold him tight. To feel his arms around her.

A silent gasp parted Blake's lips as Liam turned it up again. And again.

Blake tried to reach down and pull out the vibrator, but her fingers wouldn't stop twitching. She couldn't get her hips to stop bucking either. And the vibrator was made in a hooked shape so that it would stay in the perfect position hands-free as long as possible.

Fuck, Liam's going to kill me with this thing.

Definitely wouldn't be the worst way to go.

That broke something in Blake. She started giggling. She couldn't help it. She didn't know what it was.

It's too much.

The vibrator was too much. Blake vaguely remembered reaching this point of overstimulation once or twice in her life. She knew how to make it stop, but suddenly she didn't want to. She was giggling, almost sobbing as she floated, completely saturated with arousal. Everything felt amazing.

She just needed Liam here with her to make it perfect.

Blake must have told Liam to stop at some point, because eventually, she came back down to earth, the fog in her mind dissipating.

She realized she was still giggling. The sobs had disappeared, but laughter kept bubbling up from somewhere.

When the fog cleared a bit more, she reached down and took out the vibrator. She was so sensitive that it was almost painful even as just that quick motion nearly sent her over the edge again.

She realized Liam was talking, his voice a bit worried.

"Blake? Are you okay?"

Blake smiled, pulling her blankets around her and snuggling up in them. She smiled as she wiggled around a bit, enjoying the feeling of being enveloped in something.

I love him. So much.

Now wasn't the time to say it, though. Not when she was all giggly, and definitely not over the phone. She needed to tell him in person. When she would kiss him and touch him and look into those beautiful eyes of his.

"Blake?"

Liam's voice was muffled this time, and Blake giggled as she realized that she'd folded it up in the blankets with her.

"Liam?" she said, giggling as she brought the phone to her ear.

"You're okay, right?" he asked, "That wasn't too much?"

Blake smiled, feeling all warm inside, "It was, but it was exactly what I needed."

He was silent for a moment, then, "You sure?"

She giggled, "I'm pretty sure I'd tell you if you were being an asshole."

He laughed, "Yeah, you're usually pretty good at that."

Blake laughed along with him, then bit her lip for a moment, thinking.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"For getting you off?"

"For being someone I can trust to take care of me."

"Of course."

Blake snuggled a bit deeper into the blankets as a wonderful warmth spread through her. Parts of her still tingled and sparked from the aftereffects of what Liam had done to her.

"Can you stay on the phone a bit longer?"

The warmth in his voice made her heart swell, "Of course."

Blake bit her lip. She wanted so much to tell him, but...

It's just not the right time. It's not because I'm scared. I'm not.

It just wasn't the right time.

A/N: But is there ever the right time?