The Roommate Pt. 70

Story Info
The couples explore subspace.
2.3k words
4.84
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXX: Finally

Blake and Lexi

Blake

Blake gazed at Liam as she thought over his words. It wasn't easy with him towering over her, shirtless and muscle-y. She'd given herself some temporary relief last night—barely—but even before Liam had apologized, the sight of him had set her pulse racing again.

Blake's first instinct at Liam's question was to get a bit embarrassed, maybe even a bit defensive. But she wanted him to open up more. To encourage that sort of thinking in him.

If I want him to do that, it's only fair that I do, as well.

"It's almost like a high," she explained, "A bit of a buzzed, trance-like state where everything between the sub and the dom is so intense that everything else just disappears."

Blake took a deep breath, thinking over her next words as Liam nodded, holding her gaze, "It definitely creates a state of euphoria, which is why most people who chase it do so, but for—for me, it's something I enjoy because I just have way too much going on in my life sometimes."

Liam cocked his head at that, but said nothing, so Blake continued.

She thought for the briefest moment about telling Liam how she'd started. How things had been in high school and a little bit after that with her ex.

Blake thought she might have, but the fear and pain that closed in around her heart at the idea was too intense.

She took another deep breath, forcing those memories back.

Maybe later.

"It just lets me forget, mostly," Blake said, "I mean, it feels wonderful—it's really intimate and special when it's with the right person—but it also just gives me a fucking break from life and all the shit I have to deal with. Handing that control over to someone else—"

Blake paused, taking Liam's hand, "To someone I trust—is really liberating."

Liam studied her in silence for a moment, then nodded, a smile quirking his lips.

"I think I can help with that," he said slowly, "If you want."

His smile melted away nearly all of Blake's remaining anger, and she almost grew a bit ticked at how easily he did that. Instead, she pushed those thoughts away and returned the smile, squeezing his hand.

"I would really like that," she said, "I want to be with you like that because I trust you. I trust you enough to be able to just let go of everything else while I'm with you, but..."

He arched an eyebrow as she trailed off, cheeks hot.

"I just don't want to freak you out."

Blake had to force the words from her mouth as she struggled to keep her voice from sounding small. Liam studied her for a moment, expression unreadable. Then he raised a hand to cup Blake's cheek. She closed her eyes, lips parting as a shiver ran down her spine and she nuzzled into his touch. A moment later, his lips brushed against her own.

Blake's body responded before she could consciously think about what she was doing. Her tongue slid between Liam's lips as she wrapped her arms around him, molding her body to his and deepening the kiss.

When she pulled back for air, her heart was pounding against her ribs, blood running hot. A slight fog has started to fill her head. When her eyes fluttered open, she met Liam's gaze, and her pussy twitched in anticipation.

The desire in his eyes made thoughts of anything but him and them and their bodies melding together fade into mist. It laid his heart bare, and Blake realized that Liam trusted her as much as she trusted him. Maybe even more.

That realization shook her, forming a lump in her throat.

How did I ever get this lucky? I hope he never stops looking at me that way.

"I don't think you'll freak me out," Liam said, grinning even as he panted, voice thick with arousal. He brushed his thumb over her cheek, "Might be best to still take it slow, though. Just to make sure I can keep track of everything."

A dumb smile split Blake's face. She didn't care. She felt like she was flying.

He doesn't care. He still wants me. Wants to do what I like.

A part of Blake knew she should taper her excitement until they actually got into the details, but she just couldn't help herself.

Fuck, I love him.

She couldn't tell him now, though. She wanted to, but they'd just had a fight. And they would leave in three days, not seeing each other for a month. Blake didn't want to jeopardize that, or this moment and Liam's acceptance by making things more complicated.

"Would—" Liam started, then cut off, clearing his throat, "You mentioned something about spanking a while back...would you want me to do that?"

Blake's eyes went wide, and time stopped.

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit.

She wanted to. More than anything.

Fuuuck.

Blake bit her lip. Her pussy quivered, stomach fluttering with arousal at the mere thought of doing that with Liam, and she knew she would be soaking wet in seconds.

Holy fuck.

She would finally get to replace those stupid, toxic, hot as fuck memories with something good and wonderful.

But can I really let him see me like that? With everything else stripped away?

Yes. That was what she'd just told him she wanted, wasn't it? That she trusted him? Not only to take care of her, but to not flinch back out of revulsion?

I—

"Blake?"

Blake blinked, shaking herself.

Liam frowned, concern in his beautiful blue eyes as he studied her.

"You alright?"

Liam's eyes sold her.

"Yes," she said, then smiled, "Yes. I want to do that. With you."

Liam smiled, then kissed her.

"Alright. What do we do?"

***

Lexi

Lexi felt something change in Marie, and grinned knowing that her girlfriend had just slipped into subspace.

Finally.

Raising her free hand to Marie's hair, Lexi stroked her slut's scalp, leaning in to whisper in her ear. She left the vibrator going.

"Good slut."

Marie shivered, moaning.

"See how wonderful it can be when you just give me control?"

Marie's voice sounded distant when she half-spoke, half-moaned, "Yes, Lexi."

Lexi grinned, kissing Marie's neck, "Good slut. Do you think you've learned your lesson? Do you think I should let you cum?"

Marie moaned again, almost whimpering as she spoke this time. Lexi knew the vibrator had her on edge, and was proud of her slut for at least trying to resist even after all this time.

"Yes, Lexi. Please. Please let me cum."

For a moment, Lexi almost considered denying Marie. Marie liked subspace because it gave her a break from the real world, but it had some benefits for Lexi as well.

Lexi had found that subspace worked almost like a hypnotic trance in some people—making their minds more open to suggestion—and Marie seemed to be one of them. If Lexi told Marie right now that she wasn't allowed to cum, Lexi knew that Marie would try with everything she had to stall her own orgasm, no matter how desperately she wanted to cum. Lexi could tease her all night that way, push her even farther than she'd intended to. It would make tomorrow so fun.

But Lexi also wanted to cum. Feeling Marie's ass clenching around her cock for the past half-hour had given life to a need in her that was becoming harder and harder to resist.

So instead of denying Marie, Lexi decided to go with her original plan and give Marie what she wanted—if not in the way she expected.

"Do you remember your safe word, slut?" Lexi asked, carefully pushing herself up on her knees and lowering Marie onto the bed, keeping her cock in her slut's tight ass the whole time.

Marie moaned, shivering, "Yes, Lexi."

"Good," Lexi said, smiling.

As much as she enjoyed having Marie in her lap while impaled on her cock—especially with the wand's vibrations providing a little extra stimulation—Lexi found it hard to fuck Marie the way she wanted in that position. Now that she'd repositioned them, though, with Marie supported on the bed by her shoulders, Lexi could fuck her slut exactly the way she wanted.

"You should be careful what you wish for, slut," Lexi said, reaching down and turning up the setting of the wand she'd strategically strapped to Marie's thigh. Marie moaned in response.

"You can come now, slut. However many times you want."

With those words, Lexi withdrew her cock from Marie's tight ass all the way to the tip, then thrust back in hard.

A low, guttural moan ripped from Marie's throat. Her hips bucked and her thighs quivered.

Lexi didn't stop. She thrust again and again, picking up the pace. She didn't reach down to turn down the vibrator, either.

Marie's voice, already raw, broke as Lexi pushed her into another orgasm as she was still riding out the first one.

Within a few minutes, Lexi was fucking Marie as hard and fast as she could, gripping her slut's firm, round ass tight as her cock and the vibrator pressed into Marie's pussy forced her into orgasm after orgasm.

Lexi didn't bother trying to keep track. She'd worked Marie up enough that the constant stimulation would easily force the blonde to experience far more big orgasms than usual, and countless smaller ones. Lexi just enjoyed her slut, working toward her own orgasm.

Lexi hadn't held herself back like she'd told Marie to do the past few days. She had a high libido even without her hard-on pills, and she'd wanted to last as long as possible tonight.

Her hands and toys were no substitute for Marie, though.

Lexi knew she was lucky to have found a sexual partner as wonderful and willing as Marie, much less one she actually enjoyed hanging out with in a non-sexual capacity, and one who seemed to like her lifestyle and peculiarities and want to share in them, rather than just tolerating them.

I just hope she's as wonderful in everything else.

Taking a deep breath as sweat beaded on her brow, Lexi forced that train of thought from her head. Now was not the time for that.

When Lexi finally came, it was one of the stronger orgasms she'd had in a while, and she pushed herself a bit further than she normally would. Usually, she burried her cock in whatever hole of Marie's she was fucking and emptied her load into the blonde. It was almost too much if she kept fucking while cumming.

Tonight, though, Lexi didn't want to stop fucking her wonderful little slut. So as Marie moaned, almost screaming under Lexi's attentions, Lexi kept thrusting, and joined her. She moaned and let out a string of curses, not knowing how to deal with the almost overwhelming, heightened stimulation.

Her orgasm seemed to go on forever as Marie's ass milked every last drop of cum from her cock, and then some. And Lexi kept fucking her, now using her own cum as lube to fuck Marie's ass with.

It was so much, almost too much for her to handle, but she steeled herself and kept fucking even though it felt like her mind and her cock might break.

When Lexi finally came through it, however, she found a renewed pool of energy within her, and somehow managed to start fucking Marie even harder—so hard she was sure the blonde's ass would be bright red from her hips by the time they were done.

Every thrust, every pulse of Marie's ass was heightened after continuing through her orgasm, but it was no longer so overwhelming.

Growling, Lexi grabbed Marie's wrists with one hand, using that to stead herself and pull Marie up off the bed a bit as she fucked her. With the other hand, Lexi started smacking Marie's ass.

"I told you that you could cum," she panted, punctuating each word with a thrust or a smack, "I didn't tell you that your punishment was over. Tonight, slut, you're my little fucktoy."

This time, as Marie half-moaned, half-shrieked with a raw, ragged voice, Lexi felt her slut's orgasm rip through her. Marie's ass clenched so hard around Lexi's cock that it stopped her for a moment, throwing off her rhythm. She regained it within a minute.

When Lexi finally came again after what seemed like hours of pure pleasure, her body was tingling, and her mind had started to float. She was aware of Marie's body, and that Marie hadn't told her to stop yet, but that was about it.

Lexi tried for all of three thrusts to ride through this orgasm as well, but it was too much. It overstimulated her, and she buried her cock in Marie's ass as she exploded, orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave as Marie quivered and moaned beneath her.

She slumped forward onto Marie as she emptied her load inside her slut, heart pounding. Her balls rested against Marie's sopping wet pussy and the vibrator, and Lexi gasped as her vision blurred for a moment.

Fuck. If it's like that for me...

Though most of Lexi just wanted to rest and recover from her orgasm resting against Marie and her firm, round ass, and a curious, slightly sadistic part of her wanted to see what would happen to Marie if she just left the vibrator going—how long it would take before Marie said her safe word—Lexi knew she had a responsibility to Marie.

Reaching down—which she couldn't do without pressing her balls against the vibrator—Lexi switched off the wand, then pushed herself up enough to untie the knot at Marie's wrists.

Once that was loose, Lexi took a wrist in either hand, massaging them, then rolled herself and Marie onto their sides and held Marie tight against her, kissing her neck. Marie twitched against her, legs still quivering. Small whimpers, some sounding almost like tiny sobs, escaped her lips.

Lexi reached up to cup her cheek, "That was amazing, Marie."

Marie whimpered, but she pressed her body into Lexi's and her cheek into her hand, and Lexi knew she would be okay.

A/N: UGH! I love all four of them so much! <3