The Roommate Pt. 58

Story Info
Lexi surprises Marie in more ways than one.
2.1k words
4.71
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LVIII: She's Trying

Marie and Lexi

Marie

Marie frowned as she walked toward the door, "Blake? Did you forget your key?"

Sophie was in her room, and Blake had only left a few minutes ago for the library to go get some studying done.

She knows I don't have any plans tonight. I would just open it for her when she got back.

Unless she planned on staying out super late. Blake didn't often do that, though. She had a weirdly regular sleep schedule for a college student.

Stopping just before the door, Marie leaned forward to peep through the hole.

She gasped, fumbling at the handle to try and get it open.

When she finally did, Lexi stood on the other side, holding two bags of groceries. The taller girl smiled, eyes drinking in Marie in a way that made her shiver. Her pent-up frustration grew even worse.

She barely waited for Lexi to step through the door before throwing her arms around her domme.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to reign in her excitement at least somewhat, "I thought we weren't seeing each other till Friday."

Lexi set down the groceries and wrapped her arms around Marie, pulling her into a slow, hungry kiss that made her arousal spike.

"My worst final was today," Lexi said against her lips, "I think I did good, so I wanted to celebrate. I also wanted to see you and thought I'd cook you dinner."

Marie raised an eyebrow.

Lexi cocked her head, "What?"

"Can you cook?"

Lexi rolled her eyes and dropped her arms from around Marie, picking up the bags of food and walking past Marie toward the kitchen.

"What?" Marie protested, "We've gotten take-out or gone out for something pretty much every time I've seen you so far."

"That's just because it's more convenient," Lexi said, setting the groceries down on the counter.

"We'll see," Marie said, "It's a good thing Blake's gone, and Sophie probably won't notice we're here."

Lexi frowned, going through the food she'd brought, "Why? Are they possessive of the kitchen or something?"

Marie snorted shaking her head, then frowned, "No. It's stupid. Forget I said anything."

Lexi stopped rifling through the groceries and came over to Marie, gathering her in her arms, "What is it?"

Marie frowned, she wouldn't lie to Lexi, but...

"I don't want to ruin the mood. This is really nice."

Lexi arched an eyebrow, and Marie sighed.

"Fine."

She bit her lip, then took another deep breath, "Liam was just a really good cook."

Lexi shot her a look, "Really, that's it?"

Marie shot her a pout, "I don't know. I just--might be a little spoiled in that department."

Lexi grinned, "Just that one?"

Marie stuck her tongue out, then squeaked as Lexi nipped at it.

"What?" she asked, turning back to the food, "Don't I spoil you?"

Marie rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the heat that rose in her cheeks, "I think there's been more teasing than spoiling lately."

Lexi grinned, "Well I can't let you get too spoiled."

She went to look through the cabinets and drawers, then stopped and looked at Marie, cocking her head, "Wait, what does that have to do with your roommates?"

"Oh. Nothing really. They just became a little used to his cooking when I started having him over a lot more. The smell would summon them from their rooms. After a while I just told them to give me some cash or pick up the food and I'd make sure he made a bit extra."

Lexi grinned, "That's cute. There might be some left over, but I had just the two of us in mind when shopping."

Marie smiled, glad that Lexi didn't seem like she would feel a need to be competitive or anything.

"What do you need to find?" she asked, walking over to help her.

"Red pepper, some good salt, and Parmesan."

Marie grinned, reaching toward the spice cabinet, "We have all of those. What are we having?"

"Something simple, but tasty," Lexi said, taking a big pot from one of the lower cabinets and putting it in the sink, "Broccoli and bowties with chicken."

Marie's mouth started to water. She wrapped her arms around Lexi's waist, pressing her body against the other girl's. Marie laughed when Lexi wiggled her ass against Marie's hips, then leaned forward to kiss her neck. A part of her wanted to tell Lexi the food could wait till later, but the rest of her had filled with a wonderful warmth at just being around Lexi and seeing her do something so sweet and ordinary for her. She brushed her lips against Lexi's ear.

"How can I help?"

***

Lexi

Lexi tried her best to hold back a grin as came out of the bathroom, cheeks red, thighs pressed very close together. While Lexi had done the last bit of the cooking that was all waiting and making sure things didn't burn or overcook, she'd ordered Marie to go change out of her sweats into a cute little red dress and lacy red panties, and had given her a plug and a short-range remote vibrator to wear underneath.

"Wait," Lexi said as Marie went to sit down.

The blonde stopped, eyes wide, and Lexi had to bite her lip at how adorable her little slut looked. The dress was completely impractical for the weather outside, but Lexi liked girls in sundresses. It definitely looked more cute than sexy on Marie, but it still made Lexi hard in her jeans.

"Turn around for me," she said, "Let me see how it looks."

Marie's cheeks turned an even brighter red, but instead of rolling her eyes, she smiled a bit as she turned around, giving Lexi a nice view of her ass and the section of her upper back the dress left bare.

Lexi had to suppress a groan as her jeans started to grow uncomfortable.

"Good pet," Lexi said, "Come pour us some iced tea while I plate this."

Marie nodded and went to the refrigerator while Lexi tried to make the dishes look as nice as possible. Usually she just threw everything together, but she wanted the food to look at least a little fancy for Marie, so instead of a bowl, she opted for plates and sectioned off everything as well as she could. Sliced, grilled chicken went in one third, a pile of broccoli in the other, with the bowties filling in the rest of the space, and cheese sprinkled over the top.

She grinned as Marie set down their glasses at the table, then walked over and put down their plates. After pulling out Marie's chair for her and laughing at her surprise, Lexi took her seat across from Marie, then dug in.

They engaged in a bit of small talk as they ate--did Marie enjoy the food, would she want Lexi to cook again, that sort of thing--and every time Lexi came to a pause in eating her dinner, she would reach into her pocket and change the setting on the vibrator. Marie's dazed, red-faced expressions nearly made Lexi crack, but not once did Marie complain or beg.

That made Lexi smile.

She's trying.

Even when Lexi shut off the vibrator a few times, Marie said nothing. The blonde would flinch, eyes going wide, but she would quickly right herself and continue eating or re-engage in whatever they were talking about. Marie's composure made her excited. Fingering Marie in the little café under one of the dorms was one thing, but if Marie could act this discreet with a toy driving her crazy...

Maybe I'll have to take her out to eat and try this.

That thought made Lexi shift a bit in her seat. Marie wasn't the only one affected by this.

Lexi nearly lost it when Marie's roommate Sophie came out of her room just as she'd turned the vibrator up to one of its higher settings.

They both tensed a bit at the sound of the handle, and Marie busied herself with her food as the short brunette walked into the kitchen.

Lexi eyed Sophie once she came into view. She'd met the girl before but didn't know much about her. Marie said she mostly kept to herself, and seemed to subsist mostly on cereal. Lexi doubted that, as despite the sweats and large T-shirt the curly-haired girl wore, Lexi saw hints of the brunette's figure that said she kept in shape.

"Hey Marie," Sophie said as she opened the cabinet Marie and her roommates kept the cereal in, "Hey Lexi, good to see you again."

Lexi smiled, and both of them returned the short brunette's greetings. Marie somehow managed to keep her voice from giving anything away.

As Sophie got out a bowl, she stopped for a moment, then sniffed and cocked her head as she looked toward the table. Marie and Lexi were most of the way through their food, but the kitchen still smelled delicious. Lexi had used a bit more butter than usual.

"Take out?"

Marie shook her head, and Lexi had to bite her lip at how red the blonde's cheeks were, "Lexi cooked." Sophie's eyebrows rose, and a hint of a grin tugged at her lips as she looked between the two of them. Lexi thought for a moment that Sophie had noticed Marie's color and figured out what was going on, but the brunette's expression wasn't suggestive, just amused.

Before Lexi could ask, Sophie giggled and poured her cereal, "You definitely have a type, dude. Not that I'm complaining."

Lexi raised her eyebrows, looking to Marie, who seemed as confused as her, then back to Sophie, "Pretty sure her ex and I are a bit different. Except for the height, maybe."

Sophie grinned as she closed the cereal box, "And you both can cook. At least, I'm assuming that tastes as good as it smells."

Marie nodded, smiling at Lexi, "It does."

Then she turned to Sophie, "There are leftovers in the fridge. Lexi made a lot."

Sophie's expression lit up, and Marie's face turned completely red as Sophie came over and hugged her, "You're the best!"

Sophie was apparently oblivious to Marie's current state of embarrassment, however, as rather than comment on it, she just looked to Lexi as she released Marie, "And thanks for the cooking, Lexi."

Lexi grinned, "No problem."

She and Marie watched quietly, picking at their food, as Sophie poured some milk into her bowl, then went back into her room.

Lexi waited a few seconds, then turned to Marie, "That was different."

Marie nodded, cheeks still red. Her voice wavered a bit, "That was more animated than I think I've seen her in a while."

Lexi snorted, looking over her shoulder at Sophie's door, then turned back to Marie and speared another bite of food, "So, how is studying going?"

Lexi was pretty sure Marie almost groaned at the question, but she responded despite Lexi keeping the vibrator on high. Her hardest final was over, and now she just had a bit of review to do for her last two. Marie didn't seem nervous, which Lexi liked. When Lexi moved the topic to how things were with Blake, though, Marie's expression fell a bit. Things were apparently less awkward, but not what Marie wanted.

When Lexi took her last bite of food, she saw something in Marie's expression change, and smirked as she turned the vibrator up a notch, then down to its lowest setting.

That dazed Marie, and the blonde blinked a few times before her eyes focused on Lexi again.

"Yes, Pet?"

She grinned as Marie shivered at the address, biting her lip. The blonde hesitated a moment before she spoke.

"Why are you torturing me like this?"

There was a hint whining in Marie's question, but Lexi could tell it was mostly a mix of curiosity and frustration.

Lexi rose from her seat and walked over to Marie's. She took her beautiful blonde pet's hand, raising her out of her chair, then wrapped her arms around her, squeezing her close. Marie returned the embrace immediately, clinging to her with a desperation that made Lexi grow warm inside.

When Lexi pulled back, she met Marie's gaze, then met her lips in a slow, gentle kiss. Marie responded immediately, trying to deepen it, but Lexi kept control.

When she broke the kiss, she pulled back just enough to gaze into Marie's eyes for a moment, then smiled.

"Clean up and put the dishes away, pet," she said, "Then I'll answer your question. I'll be waiting in your room."

She turned away from Marie, toward the blonde's room, and left the vibrator on.

A/N: Do you like the more...domestic play here?