The Roommate Pt. 65

Story Info
Blake and Marie each have a rough time.
2.7k words
4.72
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXV: Rough Day

Blake and Marie

Blake

For the first time in a while, Blake found it difficult to get into her show.

She was doing a Christmas-themed one--Hanukkah had been early December, this year--dressed up in a Santa hat, knee-high black boots, and a cute little Santa loose dress with a belt at the waist that easily rode up to put her ass on full display for her viewers. She'd even found a safe candy cane toy and a Christmas Tree dildo to go along with her flared reindeer one.

Blake had been so excited for this show, but she just couldn't enjoy it.

Stewing for hours about Liam hadn't been the healthy thing to do, but she hadn't really been able to stop. Sophie and Marie's attitudes hadn't helped either. Even when Blake had gone to the gym to try and work out some of her stress, she'd just gotten more frustrated and annoyed.

And apparently, she wasn't doing too great at hiding it.

"You alright, Cherry?"

Blake bit her lip. The message was from T-Sugg. One of her regulars.

She sighed, looking at the other messages on her feed. There were the usual gushing complements about her, her face, her tits, her pussy, etc., the little one-token tips, and the people asking for her to show her nipples or her ass or suck on the candy cane toy she'd been teasing her pussy with--well, trying to tease it with, at least--but the messages from her regulars all showed that they knew something was up.

"You seem off. Everything okay?"

Jake.

"What's going on? Santa drop coal in your stocking?"

Trevor. That one made Blake smile a bit.

Chip, John, and Ken had also messaged her, asking if she way okay.

With a sigh, Blake tossed the candy cane aside and got on her knees, leaning toward the camera.

"You guys are the sweetest," Blake said. She thought over her words for a moment, then took a deep breath.

"I'm actually not doing so great. I got recognized today by someone while I was out with a friend, and it freaked me out. My friend tried to help, but that didn't go well, and nobody seems to get why that was something I needed to handle myself. I won't always have friends around if something like that happens again, you know?"

The chat switched from asking her to play with herself to people saying how awesome it would be to meet her, or how they wouldn't know what to do if they did meet her. A few made some jokes, and a few people--thankfully the smallest in number--made some gross, derogatory suggestions before Blake's mods got to them and removed them from the chat.

Ken, T-Sugg, and the others, however...they got it.

"Yikes." Trevor said, "I can't even imagine how scary that would have been."

"They just recognized you, right?" Chip asked, "Nothing really bad happened? They didn't grab you or try to follow you home or anything?"

"I'm glad your friend was with you," T-Sugg said, "But they should get it. The buddy system only works so far. You carry mace or something, right?"

Blake smiled, chest tightening a bit at their comments, and those from her other regulars.

"Thank you guys. I'm fine, now, just a little frustrated and shaken up, is all. Not really feeling like myself. No, they didn't grab me or follow me or anything like that. My--"

Blake cut off, biting her lip, "My friend made sure of that."

She sighed, and had to resist putting a hand to her forehead.

Fuck. I need to make sure he understands, and that he doesn't just act without thinking if that happens again, but Liam was really great.

Blake had been almost paralyzed by all the emotions that had been swirling in her from Liam's reaction and the encounter itself as they'd walked away, but she'd noticed what her boyfriend had done.

Liam had checked to make sure they weren't followed, rushed a few crosswalks to make sure they didn't have to wait, and instead of going directly for her apartment, he'd gone into one of the dorms and chosen a public spot where he could watch for anyone following them.

And then I fucked it up by just walking off on my own.

Blake had made sure she wasn't followed--she'd been too paranoid not to take precautions like that--but that hadn't been the smartest thing to do.

Blake shook herself back to the present, then smiled at T-Sugg's comment.

"I carry mace and a rape whistle, so don't fuck with me, dudes," she said, making a karate-chop motion and trying to put a bit of the Cherry bubbliness back into her voice.

Her regulars, and a lot of the others all said they were glad she was okay, and Blake nearly rolled her eyes at the few "If you were my girlfriend, nothing bad would ever happen to you" comments that popped up in the chat window.

Blake was about to ask her regulars what they wanted to set a goal for, when a chat from Chip popped up and made her eyes go wide and a lump form in her throat.

"Hey, Cherry's had a rough day, guys. What do you say we tip her out and give her the night off?"

Blake had no clue what to say. Words failed her, and Blake's chest grew tight and her eyes misty as the rest of her regulars agreed, and some truly massive tips started flowing in.

Blake's jaw dropped as she watched them roll in on the chat. A few of the people in the room protested, saying they wanted a show, but Blake's regulars, and a lot of the other people in the room said that they hoped she felt better and sent big tips her way.

The tips from Blake's regulars astounded her. She'd seen them trickle through her shows with each target, and knew how big of a percentage her regulars made up of her income from each show thanks to her spreadsheets, but seeing the massive amounts of coins just roll in all at once was something else. It took a few minutes before Blake finally regained the ability to speak. When she did, it was all she could do to keep from sobbing and sniffing.

"Thank you guys so much," she said, "You guys are the best, and I'm not just saying that. I promise I'll have a fucking awesome show for you next time. I can't believe how wonderful you guys are."

Messages rolled in saying it was no big deal, and that they hoped she got some rest and felt better. After looking at all the tips again, Blake was dumbfounded. She was pretty sure they'd tipped her what she would make on a great night, not just an average one.

As Blake sat back, still not entirely sure what to do, her heart ached.

She knew that her regulars were clients, that they weren't as real as Liam or Chloe or Sophie or any of her other friends, but knowing that they actually cared enough to essentially donate money to her so that she could take a day off from work...

Blake leaned forward and managed to shut off her feed just as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Camming was thankless work a lot of times, even with regulars as good as hers. It could be fun, but Blake had never expected something like this from a show.

It made her day just a little bit better, at least.

***

Marie

Marie took a deep breath as she lay back on her bed, still unable to get the conversation with Blake from earlier out of her head.

She'd initially taken a shot of Vodka after Blake had gone into her room for her show. That had worked for a while. Then when she'd started thinking about Liam again, she'd made herself a vodka cranberry, and that had tasted yummy enough that she'd wanted another.

It was only after the three drinks--the third of which ended up being more like two drinks--that Marie realized she hadn't eaten dinner, and hadn't had that substantial of a lunch.

She hadn't gotten up to do anything about it yet, though. Laying on her bed just felt too good.

However, that also let her think.

About Liam.

About the plug stretching out her ass.

About how she hadn't cum in two days.

About how she should be with Lexi right now instead of laying in her bed doing nothing.

Marie let out a frustrated sigh, shifting and rubbing her thighs together.

She wasn't sure if it was the horniness or the alcohol, but just rubbing her thighs together felt way better than it should have.

Marie blinked when she realized she'd slipped her hand under the waistband of her shorts and underwear and paused.

I wasn't about to start thinking about Liam, was I?

He had been on her mind.

Not in a sexual way, but still, that was...weird at the least.

"Fuck," Marie breathed, pulling the hand out of her shorts and running the other over her face.

The smart thing to do would have been to go get something to eat, sober up and work out. Or even just put on a nice movie. Maybe even call Lexi and talk to her.

Lexi had some writing deadline tonight, though, and she'd wanted to celebrate the end of finals with her roommate, which was why Marie wasn't going over there until tomorrow, so talking wasn't really an option. Marie didn't want to distract her or seem clingy.

Marie's cheeks grew hot as she thought about how she acted when she was with Lexi.

Not too clingy, at least.

The last Marie had heard from Lexi was when she'd texted her domme after her last final this morning.

"Awesome! I know you did great! Now be a good slut and make sure you're all horny and desperate for me tomorrow."

Thinking about that text--about what Lexi had in store for her tomorrow--made Marie shiver. It made her want to reach back down beneath her panties and-- No!

Pushing herself up into a sitting position, Marie squeezed her eyes shut and sighed.

Last time Lexi had ordered her to go without cumming, Marie had failed. No, she'd disobeyed. That was worse.

I can't fuck this up. I did that with Liam, but I will not do it with Lexi.

Marie didn't deserve either of them.

Liam had been so fucking amazing, so sweet and caring, and so fucking good in bed once she'd finally managed to seduce him.

And once I stopped being so weird and rigid about sex.

Marie took a deep breath. Thinking about that was dangerous territory.

Looking over at her door, Marie frowned. She couldn't hear any of the usual muffled or not-so-muffled sex noises or little dings from Blake's room that meant she was camming, but that didn't mean Marie couldn't picture what was happening. Blake had given her a front-row seat, after all.

Marie tried to force those thoughts from her mind, biting her lip, then took a deep breath.

"Fuck it," she breathed.

Marie got up from her bed and went over to the cabinet where she kept her citrus vodka--they didn't have to worry about RA's in the apartment, but all of them were still a little paranoid since no one was twenty-one yet--and poured herself a shot. She downed it, making a face at the lack of a chaser, then put the bottle back and looked at her bed.

The shot made her feel warm and tingly and floaty, and it had the opposite effects on Marie's thoughts than what she'd hoped.

She decided not to care.

Marie was horny, bored and frustrated, so she was going to do something about it.

Stripping off her clothes and throwing them on the floor, Marie crawled completely naked onto her bed and lay on her back.

That let her look at the door again, which she realized she hadn't locked.

Marie thought about it for a moment, then shrugged.

They usually knock.

If they didn't...it wouldn't be the first time Blake had caught her naked and playing with herself with something in her ass.

Blake.

Fuck.

Marie realized she had to thank--or blame, depending on how she thought about it--for a lot of her life, right now.

Marie had been a little annoyed at Blake for a while, blaming her for the adventurous streak that had eventually led to Marie's break-up with Liam. Now, things were just awkward.

Marie tried her best to not give off that vibe to Blake, but she knew she didn't always do the best job. Every time Marie saw Blake, she thought about their night together and all the other little intimate moments that they'd shared. Marie liked to think that if she'd been a less shitty person, those moments could have brought her and Blake closer. Instead, Marie had slept with her roommate, then been a bitch about it to try and cover what it had meant to her, and then had lied about it to Liam and gone down a rabbit hole of taking advantage of Liam's kindness and horniness.

Marie sighed. Even though she hadn't seen Liam in over a month, now, she still thought about him.

Pretty much every time she saw Blake.

Marie knew that he and Blake had classes together, and that Blake hung out with him and his friends a lot. Mostly, that made Marie happy. Blake hadn't really had that many friends outside of her, Sophie, and Chloe, so despite her initial paranoia and jealousy regarding her boyfriend and Blake's profession, Marie had been happy to see Blake with a real friend. Now that Marie was with Lexi and mostly over her break-up with Liam, she was even happier for Blake.

The jealousy hadn't entirely gone away, though. It had just changed.

Whenever she saw Blake, Marie felt just a twinge of jealousy that Blake got to know how Liam was doing, and what he was doing. Marie had enjoyed the few times she'd hung out with him and his friends, and despite no longer having any sort of claim on Liam, Marie really hoped Blake was right and that Liam wasn't dating or fucking that bimbo Tasha.

She is really fucking hot, though. Am I really jealous? Or did I kind of want to fuck her and just not realize it at the time.

The image of Tasha, that busty brunette with the unfairly trim abs and sparkling eyes popped into Marie's head, and she gasped then blinked, realizing she had a hand between her legs, stroking her wet lower lips.

Marie's eyes widened.

When the fuck did I start doing that?

***

Blake

About a minute after Blake shut off her feed for the night, she finally felt horny.

Because of-fucking-course she did.

Still in her hiked-up Santa dress, hat, and boots, Blake flopped backward onto her bed with an exasperated sigh, legs spread so she didn't kick her computer.

"Fuuuck," she moaned, scrubbing a hand through her hair and pushing off the scratchy hat. That thing was worse than her cheapest wig.

Liam's torturing me. He's not even fucking here and he's torturing me.

Blake was still angry at Liam, but now she wanted to fuck him, and was even angrier at him for not being naked in her bed this fucking second.

Blake groaned, pressing the heels of her hands to her eyes and gritting her teeth.

"Ughhh. Fuck it."

Blake popped up from her bed, nearly kicking her computer off.

She carefully moved that and the rest of her equipment away from her bed, then got out Lt. Dan and a bottle of lube and plopped the torso on the bed.

Blake barely remembered to get a towel and set that under her sex toy before she spread her legs and lined up the fake cock with her pussy lips.

Blake tested it, then growled. She was wet, but not as wet as usual, and she wanted to fuck hard.

She took the lube, spreading it over her ass, pussy, and the fake cock, then lined up the cock again. It wasn't as thick or as hard as Liam's, but Blake could imagine it was.

If her boyfriend was stupid enough not to be here when she needed angry sex, Blake would make do.

She slammed her hips down and saw stars.

A/N: What happened with Blake doesn't happen all the time, or even remotely frequently, but sometimes people can just be nice :)