The Roommate Pt. 74

Story Info
Blake and Liam prepare for time apart over break.
1.8k words
4.85
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXXIV: So Fucking Much

Blake

"Fuuuck me. Yeah...that looks about right."

Blake hissed, then relaxed into Liam's touch as he reached down to gently caress her sore, red ass.

Blake was snuggled up against Liam, looking at the picture's he'd taken on her phone.

They were hot. Center of a white dwarf, hot.

Blake knew Liam found the ones of her ass and dripping pussy hotter, but the ones with his cock inside her, the shaft sticking out past the base of the dildo? Those made her thighs squeeze and her stomach flutter. He looked so fucking big in those pictures. So much bigger than her. Her normally pale ass was bright red, stark against her thighs and the small of her back—he'd also got her back dimples in the picture, which she fucking loved—and knowing that her ass was probably even more red now made her shiver.

She was definitely going to be bruised.

And I'll completely drench my panties every time I see my ass in the mirror or on cam.

Blake gazed at her phone for a little bit longer, burning the image into her mind, then tossed it behind Liam and reached up to cup his face, pulling him into a slow, languorous kiss.

She knew they should already be in the shower or going to the bathroom and that sort of thing. At the very least, she should have taken the dildo out of her ass.

She didn't want to. Laying here with Liam was too wonderful. She never wanted to leave his arms. Even though she hadn't gone into subspace, the lingering euphoria from what Liam had done to her made her feel almost as cuddly and safe and needy.

When she pulled back for air and their lips parted, Blake met Liam's gorgeous eyes. For a while, she just gazed at him, caught in a trance. Then she blinked and smiled, caressing his cheek again.

"Are you okay?"

Liam raised his eyebrows for a moment, then must have remembered what she'd said earlier as his expression relaxed.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Seeing you like that was..." He trailed off and blew out a sigh.

"Really fucking hot?"

"Really fucking hot."

Blake giggled, snuggling closer.

"I still have a bit of a hard time believing that really felt as amazing as it apparently did. I'm not worried about you. Not as much, at least. But still..."

Blake kissed him.

"It was incredible. And you did a good job. I know being that rough can be hard on someone who's never done it before—even if you're the one on top. You liked it, though?"

Liam smiled, nodding, "I don't know if I can do that every time, though. It's...draining."

Blake giggled, "No shit. And that's fine. Sometimes I just want to suck your cock or fuck you or have you eat me out."

Liam's cheeks lit up, and Blake grinned as she kept going.

"Sometimes I'll want things to be slow and hot and intimate, and sometimes I'll just be goofy and weird."

She ran a hand down his chest, gazing up at him, "I like knowing that you can be a bit...less restrained with me, though."

Liam barked a laugh, "That's an interesting way of putting it."

Blake stuck out her tongue, and both of them laughed.

When their laughter subsided, Blake gazed at Liam and raised a hand to his cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you over break. A lot."

"Me, too."

Two simple words, a smile, and her heart fucking melted.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Blake tried to distract Liam from seeing just how emotional he'd made her. And to distract herself.

I can't tell him something like that right before we leave each other for a whole fucking month! Especially if he feels the same way. That's just asking for trouble.

She would tell him after break. They could spend all semester together, and then make plans after that for the summer. Blake could work from anywhere, and she didn't have much tying her back home, now. Renting a place in California for half the summer was definitely doable.

"Probably shouldn't have had mind-blowing sex right before leaving for a month, though. Makes it even worse."

Liam grinned, shrugging, "I think I would still miss you a lot even if we didn't just do all that."

They talked for a bit about their plans after that. Blake was a little vague, since she really didn't know what she would be doing, and she didn't want Liam to ask about her going to see her dad.

"Is there anything you have to do about your mom?" Liam asked, then tensed.

"Shit, sorry."

Blake smiled and gave him a kiss, "It's okay. I'll probably have to take care of the estate and things—though there probably isn't much of one—but it will keep me busy when I'm not working, at least."

Liam nodded.

He looked like he was about to say something, but Blake knew what the questions would be, and spoke before he could.

"What about you? You missed Thanksgiving, so I assume you're fully indebted to your family for the entirety of break."

Liam laughed, "It won't be that bad. Probably just a really intense Christmas and New Year's. They're probably saving most of the decorating and heavy lifting inside the house for me to do."

Blake grinned at that.

"And a lot of cooking."

Blake moaned, "Ugh. Sooo jealous of your entire family right now. Do you make anything special?"

Liam shrugged, "Kind of. We do pork and turkey instead of ham, and I might convince them to let me do a little stir-fry for Christmas instead of just noodles."

Blake raised an eyebrow, and Liam's cheeks grew red.

"What? Isn't the Jewish stereotype getting Chinese take-out for Christmas dinner? We're just combining traditions. Plus, we like Asian food."

Blake gave him an exaggerated eye-roll, "I *guess* you get a pass."

"After that, I'll probably just hang out with my friends from back home a lot. We usually all hang out together for New Years. I might see if Matt and Tasha can come this time. Especially now that Matt seems to have loosened up a bit."

Blake felt a twinge of longing at that—and a little jealousy at Tasha getting to spend time with him and his friends when she didn't—but something else Liam had said thankfully overshadowed that.

She snorted, "I'm sorry. *You* think someone needs to loosen up?"

Liam rolled his eyes, "I think Matt is probably the one person I'm allowed to say that about."

Blake grinned, "Fair point."

Liam bit his lip, then, studying her.

She arched an eyebrow, "What?"

"I was wondering about what to do for Christmas," he said, "With...us."

Blake frowned, then blinked. A grin split her face.

"You mean presents?"

He nodded, "You don't have to get me anything—"

"Fuck that."

Liam blinked.

"You're my boyfriend, Liam," Blake said, "I want to do all the stupid couple-y romantic shit with you. So, you're getting me a nice fucking present, and I'm getting you one. It doesn't have to get there on Christmas, cuz that would be stupid, but we'll just let the other know once we've sent or ordered it, alright? I'll give you my address—"

Blake paused, blinking.

He's the first person I'm going to give my address to since high school.

"Blake?"

Blake blinked, forcing a smile to cover the way her throat and chest had gone tight. He brushed his knuckles over her cheek.

"Everything alright?"

The smile wasn't forced this time.

"Perfect. I was just wondering how mad you would be if I sent you your real gift hidden in a basket full of dildos and lube."

Liam's eyes went wide, cheeks bright red, and Blake laughed so hard her abs hurt.

Aaand her butt clenched around the dildo, forcing her to realize how sore her ass was.

"Fuuuck," she sighed, rolling away from Liam, careful to keep her hips raised as she maneuvered off the bed.

"Please, dear God, don't do that," Liam said, getting off the bed and walking around to help her off without setting her ass on the bed. Her cheeks were even more sore than her butthole.

As she stood, Blake gasped and slapped a hand between her legs, squeezing her thighs together to keep Liam's cum from slipping out onto the floor.

Her pussy was still oversensitive, though, so Blake's legs quivered, knees buckling.

Without Liam holding her up, she would have fallen on her face. Or flat on her ass.

"Thanks," Blake said as she straightened with Liam's help, "Tissue?"

He made sure she was steady, then smiled and handed her one from one of the four boxes she kept around the room.

Liam seemed to notice that just then, and frowned, looking around at each of them, then at her.

"Is *that* why you have so many boxes in here?"

Blake stuck her tongue out, "You know how much of a mess I make. And that's without adding you to the mix."

Liam grinned at that, and Blake tried to roll her eyes, but just ended up laughing.

"Want me to get you a towel?" he asked.

Blake shook her head, "Just grab two and poke your head out to make sure Sophie isn't in the main room. I'll meet you in the shower."

Liam nodded, then walked over to where she kept a stack of folded towels. Blake admired his bubble but for a moment, then remembered something, and smirked.

"Oh, and Liam?"

He looked up from the towels, cocking his head, "Yeah."

Blake bit her lip, and his eyes widened.

"Since we're going to be apart for a month, I think that over break, it might be a good idea to actually make that list of fantasies I mentioned a while back. That way, we can try them out when we're together again."

Liam's eyes went wide, and his cock twitch.

Blake laughed as he agreed, then followed him into the shower. He wrapped his arms around her, and Blake pulled him down into a kiss. It didn't last long, as she broke into a smile at the thought of spending the next three days with her wonderful boyfriend.

I love him so fucking much.

A/N: It's DONE!!!

I really hope you all enjoyed The Roommate! It was really fun writing it, and as excited as I was to share it with you, I'm even MORE excited for you all to read Arc 3: The Boyfriend!!! It doesn't start out with as much sex (since the couples are apart over break) but there's a lot of juicy character development, and they still manage to get their rocks off together despite the distances.

Let me know what you loved about this story!!!

For a while, I thought The Camgirl was going to just be 3 Arcs, but when slipping Marie and Lexi's story in there and planning it out more, I came to some more natural break points, so you're getting FIVE Arcs of this story, all about the same length.