All Comments on 'The Roommate Pt. 74'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Hardrider56Hardrider569 months ago

This series was a great story and if I understand what you said this will be the end? NOoooooooo don't stop now.

jnmindejnminde9 months ago

Goodness this was a journey! All the scenes are hot, but I'm also very invested in their relationships now. Can't wait for the next arc!

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@Hardrider, don't worry! This end is just making room for another beginning!

@jnminde! Thank you so much! I hooked you with the sexiness then reeled you in with the feels :P

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

Fantastic story and cannot wait to dive into the squeal. Keep it up and time for the next one. By the way I would love to see them get to the next and have Liam over all the time and Marie and can just lump it. She screwed up to bad to sad for her.

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

@diablo so glad you're enjoying it! I'm excited to see what you think of the direction I go!

42757270656573427572706565737 months ago

Good arc, very fun read. I'll be honest, if there's a way to involve other people in their couple in a way that reinforce their bond, it would be so hot. It would involve a new range of emotions. I don't think it's where you want the story to go and it's completely fine. I can see Blake ordering Liam to do things to another girl while she masturbate. Or Lexi showing off Marie to a friend of hers, and Marie getting off of the reaction of the spectator. I said this in a previous comments, but I wish your chapters were longer. Sometime, I even forget to rate because I want to move on to the next fast because I'm left hungry for more. When I read, I get into a headspace and changing chapter get me out. Anyway, keep doing what you love. Awesome story. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
413 Followers
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...