All Comments on 'The Roommate Test Ch. 02'

by PetRopeBunny

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the first chapter

And it may be that if there are subsequent chapters I’d love them as well. But this one took what was a very gentle type of odd love story into a fetish scenario way too quickly for my tastes which admittedly are not the norm. I read this chapter because the first was so suited to my erotic sensibilities. The last paragraph might bring the story back to where I was hoping it might lead, depending on where the third chapter goes (if you choose to write a third chapter.)

Regardless of my personal reaction to the story arc, your writing style is delightful and you have mastered the very difficult art of writing realistic dialogue.

PetRopeBunnyPetRopeBunnyabout 4 years agoAuthor

I get that chapter 2 leads into some kinks that some might not enjoy as much as what was in chapter 1. That being said, the main idea of this chapter was that you have two people with one that already knows who she is, while the other is just learning.

From experience, I know that it can be so very confusing when your eyes are first opened to outside the norm activity. It can be hard to know if you are enjoying something for what it is vs just the fact that it is new.

That being said, there will be a part 3 (perhaps also a 4). The weekend is not yet fully told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, then

I was hoping for some girl-girl sex, having changed diapers on other peoples' smelly kids, this is just a big turnoff for me. yeccchh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love the story so far! I'm sure people are surprised after chapter 1 but don't be discouraged. This is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Loved both parts of this story and the twist it takes. Keen to see what happens in part 3.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 1 year ago

Oh! This was brilliant. Such affection, and attraction, yet she hadn't realized how deeply. It can seem mysterious or confusing, I suppose, when one steps into something quite new. She's stepped into a few new things and surprised herself. At first she was ordering herself to use her safeword and not using it. At the end she was hardly aware of using it. So much left to learn about the weekend...and what follows.

Of course I realize it's been a couple years since you've posted. It is my hope that you still write, still exercise your imagination & skills. I hope you are well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous