The Roommate Test Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squirming in the chair I nodded before asking, "Learning to use diapers again won't mess up my ability to not wear them will it?" The idea of having my body forget how to hold it until I got to the bathroom worried me a bit.

Tilting her head she considered my question, "Well trying them this one time won't mess you up, but with long term use there are some things that can happen." Flushing now she added, "For instance, if you let yourself get comfortable wetting diapers while you sleep, you might end up needing to wear diapers to bed."

Biting my lower lip briefly, I imagined her words. She had said earlier that she herself had wet hers while we were sleeping. Was her diaper fetish to the point she had to wear them? Would things like that happen to me if I kept on this path of being hers? Squirming in the chair now with my hands still cuffed behind it, I realized I had to go to the bathroom. Like she had said, my body simply refused to accept that it was okay to wet myself. Swallowing deeply I then asked, "You said you had some tricks to help me go? I think I might need them."

Helping me up from the chair now she guided me to the bathroom. I was worried what she might unlock within me as we continued this, but I trusted her. She would only take me as far as I was comfortable, and at that particular time she took me to sit down on the toilet. "Just sit down and tell yourself that you are using the toilet like any other time. Don't worry that you are still wearing diapers."

Turns out that she didn't even have to explain that, as almost as soon as I was sat on the toilet I felt myself wetting my diaper. The warmth and extra weight between my legs felt strange and as I finished I got up lightly touching the front expecting it to be wet. To my surprise though it was just soft and warm.

The look of confusion on my face must have amused her as she said, "How does it feel? Anything like you expected?" I could see it in her eyes, she had enjoyed every moment of watching me wet my diapers.

I was starting to realize as I answered her that I might need to think a bit more before I spoke because I found myself saying, "It didn't feel horrible. I was expecting it to feel wet on the outside but I guess that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? But I do think I need to be changed." It was that last part that made me flush. I had started out only being curious what it was like to use diapers as an adult. A one time experiment, but here I had gone and suggested I be put in a fresh pair.

I even knew I could have added that I had really meant I wanted to be changed back into normal underwear, but when she asked, "You want a clean pair of diapers to wear?" I flushed and nodded at her. Oh my god, what was I getting myself into? Yesterday I had thought I was a straight girl looking to become roommates with my best friends, and in less than 24 hours I was discovering I might be a lesbian with a diaper fetish?

This was all moving so fast, I needed to pump the breaks and suddenly I found myself saying, "Wizard". I hardly even knew why I had said my safeword, but all at once I was aware that I was hyperventilating and before I could calm myself down, I lost consciousness.

12