The Roommate's Tease

Story Info
She makes sure you're watching, and what happens, happens.
854 words
4.32
32.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long three months, and she knew it. I felt like I was bursting at the seams, and my temper agreed - I couldn't jerk off enough, the need was so intense and primal.

And Karly, she was completely aware. "If we're gonna live together," she'd said, "we should definitely agree to not hook up. House-cest and all." She gave a sly grin, one that only showed up when I knew she was horny - and that should have been my first warning.

Realistically, dry spell or no, it should have been easy. I'm no barbarian, I have plenty of hot female friends, but something about her seemed calculated to get my blood up.

She was meticulously tidy (almost unhealthily so), but would leave her underwear on the floor of our shared bathroom. She'd rest her feet in my lap during movies, always very close to my cock - but not quite touching. The house wasn't warm, and she was basically cold-blooded, but even in the depths of Calgary's winter her clothing never consisted of more than a crop top, and tight leggings - if not booty shorts. Karly had caught me staring at her ass more than once, and usually would just chuckle it off.

The sly glances when we were buzzed, the "accidental" brushing against me, the sway of her hips when she left a room - some girls just like attention, and she was one; but she was also smart enough to know better.

Lately she'd started doing yoga in the living room - at first, in leggings and t-shirt. Basically, pajamas. Then the schedule shifted so she was always doing it when I was home. After that, the clothes became more and more revealing, until she was in nothing but booty shorts and a sports bra.

I came into the living room to watch TV, but she was following along with a video on the screen. "Do you mind," she asked, "I'm almost done."

I couldn't answer. She was short, but her ass filled her shorts like few I'd seen. Her dirty blonde, boy-cut hair only seemed to accentuate her neck and jawline, which led to small, but perfectly shaped, breasts. A few small tattoos spread across her body like the few stars that show up at night in the city.

She moved into downward dog, and an involuntary growl left my throat. I rolled forward a step.

"Down boy," she said, playfully - although her tone was a little huskier than she likely intended. The instructor on the TV said to "play with the movement", and she did, waving her hips from side to side.

Looking back, I couldn't tell you when the moment was that I'd finally had enough. It had already passed by the time I came back to my senses.

My hands closed on her hips before I knew I'd crossed the distance between us. In a moment I'd dug my fingers under both her shorts and her panties and yanked them down.

Karly collapsed to her knees, which now had her clothes entangled in them. "What the FUCK-" she began, attempting to whirl around - my hands closed on her hips, holding her in place, while I shoved my face into her slit from behind.

Her scent blasted all reason from my mind as my tongue sought out her clit, forcing itself between her closing legs. "Oh," she said in a small voice, as my tongue found its mark.

She was wet when I'd begun. Now she was soaked. "Stop," she breathed, with no force or intention behind it.

I reached one hand down and pulled myself free; I was so hard it hurt, and there was no more time for waiting. I lined myself up, and pierced her to the hilt. She cried out; a slight edge of dismay, but a larger pulse of pleasure.

Usually, I like to slowly build up speed - here, there was no time. I immediately began slamming into her. I didn't notice when she collapsed forward with her legs closed, her hands gripping the sides of her yoga mat so hard her knuckles turned white.

It barely registered when her hips began to buck, the walls of her pussy grabbing me forcefully as she convulsed with involuntary orgasm.

The fire rose in me, the sensation of no return building in my cock, and my thrusts became punctuated with grunts of exertion as her cries sounded rhythmic and wild.

"Fuck," I half grunted, half roared as I exploded within her, my cock bucking and feeling like it was going to tear with the volume I was expelling. I thrust a few more times, then bottomed myself out in her as the last few ropes of cum escaped into her.

The room was silent, but for our heavy breathing.

Before the reality of my actions could settle in on me, one of her hands let go of the side of the yoga mat and came back to rest on mine.

"Finally," she cooed, turning her head with her eyes closed, a satisfied smile spread across her lips.