All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 04'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rage

Waiting for him to rage and kill and or injure his captors, either that or kill himself. This story is great at bringing rage out inside the reader, keep up the good work and hopefully he gets his revenge.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

"I am not your toy. I am a human being. My life is mine. You can't take that away from me-"

'My life is mine', is that even true for us free people? Sounds pretty odd when we look at our lives, we live for our love, family, friends or our work. I do think that our minds for each most part is our own.

I really do love the setting and darkness and. I rate you highly, I don't think that the keepers are apt at forming their charges at all though.

Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 6 years ago
they have to get revenge

I hate and detest bullies . A true Domme will never do that and you cannot change someones sexuality no matter what you do . You can break them, umm lets that go there been close myself . You have to let them have their revenge . I have never been so hooked and angry at a story . Well done for the feeling put in the story . Reminds me of a story where an Australian was kidnapped . Sorry don't fail us here please ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Truly the best this site has seen.

Honestly this is the most well written and engaging story ive every seen on this site. This goes so far beyond the usual "fap material" I've come to expect. I feel more for Peter as a character than I do for characters in published works. Your writing keeps me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. I cant wait for the next part of Peters story.

RoseBRoseBalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. The response to this chapter has been overwhelming. As always, I will try to submit a chapter a week (30 pages give or take). Again, thank you all so much.

Till the next chapter,

RoseB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Despair

I do despair at [some] writers and readers of this site. I read a suggestion to read this series and I thought I would persevere.

I truly wish I hadn't. Unless someone is given hope or the chance of some kind of reparation, then this situation simply becomes sadism for the sake of it.

Which is exactly what this is. Deeply unpleasant, seriously repugnant and physically nauseating.

Congratulations, you have managed to produce one of the most harrowing stories I have ever had the misfortune to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dark

A superb story of darkness told poorly.

Spell check only catches spelling errors. It is is upsetting to see such a grand tale told with no concern for the niceties of the language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous