The Rose Diaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
275 Followers

"Yes!" Miss R. spat almost immediately. "Amanda, she's worth the investment. Kat and I tested her out today. She's amazing." Miss A. looked over to Miss K. as Miss R. pleaded for him. Miss K. bit her lip and nodded.

"She's a mess. But I can break her. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you. Do I trust Doll to not harm another soul in my house? No."

"Let me prove it. Two weeks. I'll have her entertaining in two weeks." Miss K. nearly stuttered as she nervously looked for approval.

"Six days."

"Six?!" Miss K. cried. Peter sniffled as he stood back up.

"Miss A. May I speak?"

"Aren't you already doing so? Please inform me of how good you'll be." She sneered. Her voice layered with sarcasm.

"I want to make a deal with you." Miss A. started laughing.

"Do you not understand that I have every intent of shooting you right now? Money be damned that'd be satisfying to me. You're costing me so much by simply breathing here. Do you realize how much I'd need to see a return on to come up even?" She cried.

"I will be obedient, I will be submissive, and I will obey every single order. I just want you to leave Daniel alone." Her laughter calmed into a smile.

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"I'll take you up on that Doll. For now, I'll let you continue to live in my house. But, if you show even an ounce of hesitation I will take your friends. I will force you to watch me sell them to despicable people who will hurt them. Then I will shoot you." She stressed the word "my" and he looked at her in confusion. She couldn't have been older than twenty-eight. She, like all the others, was young and beautiful. They were the kind of girls that he'd fantasize about late at night. Though, his attraction to them was ruined by their personalities.

"Your?" She removed the file from her desk and nodded.

"Yes, Doll. Mine. Who were you expecting to be here?" He conjured images in his mind of a large imposing man. A mob boss, a criminal, or a deranged killer not some girl who wandered off the cover of a softcore porno.

"Not you. I figured there'd be someone above you."

"There is. Pray to god that you never meet her." Her voice was cold and gravely serious.

"Her?" Oh, how stupid he was. He lowered his gaze as the words escaped from his mouth.

"Is it so hard to believe that I can own something this nice because I don't have a cock? Or is it that because you can't fathom someone like me not being a pushover for some big man, you fucking disgusting pig." Miss R. snickered at her comment.

"Roxanne why are you laughing?" Her eyes could bore a hole through steel with the gaze she just gave Miss R. in return.

"That is the first time I have ever heard you say cock. I'm sorry but it's funny to hear something so vulgar from you!" Miss K. leaned over to punch her friend on the shoulder. An act that hurt the both as she shook her bandaged hand and winced.

"I have someone I want you to meet, Doll. Let's see if your words have any merit to them."

Preview of Chapter 6:

"Don't do that, you little slut!"

"Just start with a kiss"

"Don't you want to make me feel good?"

"I'll never be strong again."

Next time: Doll has a very special encounter!

RoseB
RoseB
275 Followers