All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 08'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks ! I am glad that you are back .

I hope that you are over the illness is completely . Sounds scary .

Thanks for the new chapter . I have been checking for it daily .

It is amazing that there are not dozens of comments to this terrific story .

So .... what race is Peter originally ? I am sure that has not been mentioned until now that he is not of white European derivation ?

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
White

Peter is most definitely caucasian. What Miss A. is reffering to is his attire and look. It will make sense in the next chapter.

I'm very glad you enjoy it! It makes me so happy to hear that.

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 5 years ago
Rose Sorry you were ill

Hi Rose , I have stayed with the story , its been hard but strangely cathartic . You really do have a talent . I hope you are well and fully recovered . Thank you for such a thought proving story . I do worry where it will go as I cant see young Bois being kept as they age ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sounds like you had it rough, I'm glad that your feeling better! I really like the story so far can't wait to see where it goes.

UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

I really envy your writing or should I say authorship. Even if I think the protagonist really should have accepted the gun, it's not a contradiction, I can hate the things that happen in the plot while loving the skill of the writer.

You give me that odd feeling of dread for another, I might just grow addicted to it. Thanks again for sharing!

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your continued support. Chapter 9 will be up soon. Also to all those who sent me feedback, I thank you as well. Those have been a pleasure to read.

BGW, if you see this, what were your thoughts on why the women are young and run this place? I'd love to hear your interpretation.

Till next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Chapter

It was good to see this story updated. I liked the progression in this chapter along with seeing the toll that these positions can have on the Miss's. When it comes to all the women running the place being young and attractive, I don't have much of an idea as to why that is other than it's awesome!

UBT3UBT3over 5 years ago
Great Story Series

I’ve only just found this series and they have been great to read. Plenty of detail and build up to everything, Character development is spot on.

Have read each of these back to back and now anxiously awaiting the next chapter, really hope you carry on with your stories.

That aside hope you have a speedy recovery on your illness and that is isn’t anything too serious.

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is almost done! Thank you so much for your patience. Also, I'm doing much better thank you all for asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 9?

Hey rose any info when you drop chapter 9?

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Ch. 9

Chapter nine needed to be revised for publication. So maybe 4 days?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I need to know!

Rose you're killing me! I have to know what comes next :'(

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
It's submitted!

So here we are. Five days later, 2 comments, and over twenty emails later. It's submitted, finished, and pending for approval. I can't offer an estimates because it's currently out of my hands. Whenever Lit decides to approve/reject it, I'll have more information.

But thank you all for your support and honestly astounding amount of love for my story. You can always send me feedback and I'll be happy to talk to you. Just leave an email for a response. I can't tell you the amount of anon emails I get asking questions and leaving me no way to answer.

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Rejected!

It was rejected for possibly being too dark (so was ch. 4 so whatever) so maybe a week now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Im checking back every day. I need the next chapter!

elialex086elialex086almost 3 years ago

You are incredible, I felt nothing more than depression, uneasiness and unpleasant feelings for the first 5 chapters, but since the introduction of Lavender because, as crazy or sick as can sound, it gives me hope, hope that somewhat, Peter would finally start to became Doll as in the reality of the things you had tell, in a case and a place so full of pain and despair, you could only hope to adapt to the circumstances since you have only two options, summit and become someone else or dying fighting the inevitable. I hope Doll can find the peace and love that Peter can't and overcome his old life with a new one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous