All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 09'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Possibly dumb question

So the “new girl” Doll notices is herself right? Or is it somebody we don’t know yet?

Great chapter by the way there’s a weird sense of dread I got reading it,, but it’s very well written.

oobajoooobajooover 5 years ago
Great work

Just had to read it as soon as I saw it was up. You did not disappoint. I this is by far my favorite story on here and honestly I did not see that end coming. Keep up the great work, and wait to see what you have in store for the next act.

Chloe~<3

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Just some explanations

Yes, the new girl that Peter notices is Doll. If this is still like a bit confusing, just re-read the last page again when the revelation hits and you should understand what this all means.

This chapter is the most heavily edited of all my chapters and in my original copy there is way way more time spent with Mr. Blue and the waiting room. So I apologize for any confusion in this chapter as I had to basically make certain things super vague.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the chapter

Hey rose sorry if this is a dumb question but can you explain abit why peter reacted like that and not like the others?

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Ending

So, here it is broken down.

Peter's pushed to his limit in the waiting room and basically shuts down. This was foreshadowed earlier with both Lavender and Peter's dream after meeting her. Peter has developed a secondary personality that emerges in times of extreme trauma. This is Doll. A perfect replication of all the house's desires.

Peter didn't react differently. Doll did. This will make more sense in the next part.

UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

It's great that you don't describe how this works for that would make me and probably others find flaws which would hinder the story.

Now I only fear an open ending, that would make it "Peter fell out of the bed, sweat burning in his eyes, that was one horrific nightmare even for a fever dream".

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 5 years ago
Broken

Thank you Rose was so worth the wait . This made me cry it’s so close to what can happen when pushed to the edge . I hope your well ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you. This is just such an incredible story.

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Funny thought/update

Just a quick update:

1) The Interlude (the chapter between Acts will be up by next weekend if Lit approves it just fine.

2) I find it funny the one thing that I thought would get a ton of comments was the fact that Miss A. and Miss K. are sisters. Yet, no one has said a peep.

Anyway, thanks for all your support. I hope you enjoyed reading this installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

This is the best story I think I have ever read on here. Blew my mind at the end haha

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Next part submitted

The next part, the Interlude between Act 1 and 2, is submitted and pending approval. I hope you all enjoyed this and enjoy the next part.

ZentealZentealover 5 years ago
Some confusion cleared up.

I was really confused about the last page of this chapter. But after reading your comments it has been cleared up. My only advice, you should of left the extras in with Mr. Blue, and the waiting room. I think it would of helped clarify that peter was breaking and doll was emerging from the darkness. One of the parts that got me was that Mr. Blue spent 24 million to be with doll first, and it seemed to me like it was only a 5 minute scene. Not quite what I would of been expecting if I had just shelled out 24 million. I really would like to read the deleted scenes you took out from Mr. Blue and the waiting room. If at all or ever possible. Or you could publish the scenes with Mr. Blue and the waiting room in a future chapter. More in detail, either talking to Miss K about it or as a memory/nightmare. I think this story you’re writing is absolutely captivating and if your interested I’d be more than willing to help edit or toss around ideas. Please keep this story alive and going. You have a magnificent jewel here and I’d absolutely hate to see it be one of the many unfinished books that get published on here.

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Zenteal

Hey! I see your comments and I just wanted to address your concerns

1) I can't ever publish the stuff I wrote on Literotica. I tried my hardest to make the scenes with Mr. Blue and The Waiting Room as let's say palatable as possible for this site. My original draft is far, far, far darker. Including Mr. Pink using Doll in the waiting room.

2) The bid amount is never truly revealed but I'll tell you. Doll's virginity was sold for $2,400,000. I don't think we'll ever get into the tens of millions for the girls. That's too much for one girl.

3) I welcome any and all feedback through emails or otherwise. You can always email me and I'll give a very prompt response to the best of my ability. I won't abandon this story because I already wrote the plot and outline and enjoy writing it. The only way this story goes unfinished is if Literotica refuses to publish certain chapters due to content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent série

This is the best story i've ever read. I'm waiting for the next part.

Very good job RoseB, you are very talented.

elialex086elialex086almost 3 years ago

Omg, she is broken beyond salvation

The ultimate form of peace, an ego death

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous