All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 11'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Simply perfect. Loving the series and awaiting to hear the future of the house!

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 12

I just finished the newest chapter and am going through some content edits. I'll upload it in 2 days and then it'll be up within a week.

Thanks for reading this chapter. If you have any questions, I read the comments AND you can always send me feedback and I will respond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this chapter but I wish we had more Doll :( I wanted to read about her many tangled encounters with clients and Miss K. I still loved it though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Engrossing Story

This set up for Act 2 is great, lots of questions raised that I and many others I’m sure are anxious to read on for the answers.

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Uploaded it 2 days ago. Just waiting for approval right now.

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiover 5 years ago
16hours

I have read your beautifully capturing writing non stop from 1 am till 18pm THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!! my last all nighter was maybee 4 years ago, i cant believe it. whilst this titilates my fetishes, im just so incredibly captivated by this intricate resistance story, and all the coplex emotions you've written into it. Im so astounded by your writting, the villans for example is still dont know if they are or are not villans. I looks forward with greate intrest. I hope you have a nice holiday season but i hope you soon write more, because my life feals empty without the conniuation of this series. I hope my comment has inspired you a little to spur you on because i need this in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost the Edge

Feels as though the author can't find his way back to the edge. Not near the caliber of the previous chapters, and with the continuing lack of proof reading it's turning into a hodgepodge of thoughts hastily scribbled with no story in mind.

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Anon

I mean, I do need an editor but finding one is rather difficult. But I've never lost my thoughts on this story, it's been outlined for over a year. I'm sorry that you feel so disappointed about my writing. I'm doing my best with all the tools that microsoft word provides. Nonetheless, thank you for reading this far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous