All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 16'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great chapter!

Rose seriously? What a great chapter, honestly one of my favourites keep up the good work and cannot wait for the next one!

ZentealZentealabout 5 years ago
Really good

I honestly wasn’t expecting a chapter this quickly after your last one. Some minor grammatical errors. But I’ve been following this story since June of last year and anticipate every new chapter. Thinking about what’s going to happen or the situations doll will find herself in. So far you’ve made twists and turns I haven’t forseen. I really enjoy this story. Two thumbs up 👍 👍.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another great chapter

leading to ten chapters in a row of nothing but Doll getting fucked repeatedly if we're lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

To really enjoy a story, the reader should invest in it. Be it sympathy for the hero, pity for the victim or hatred of the perpetrators, there has to be a way of righting a wrong or revenging a crime.

After so much brutality, we reach saturation and lose interest.

This story has neither justice or even a glimmer of hope. It has become a mockery of itself, as if we are plodding through a rice paddy. Just repetitious humiliation and suffering with no end in sight. If that was the intention, then the story succeeds.

I have tried and failed to find any redeeming qualities and have decided to quit. It's a shame as you are obviously a good writer, however, the story does not do you justice.

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiabout 5 years ago
Round two

This was a cool chapter. I enjoyed the "consensual" sex, and the defeat it represented. But the war isn't over yet. Let round two commence.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

was great at first now it just seems like abuse abuse and more abuse hell anyone in the same place wouldve killed themselves by now and someone who seriously wants to die can find ways to do it so sad it had potential

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous