All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 19'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LulalilaleelaLulalilaleelaalmost 5 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Such a wonderfully written piece of depravity! This story has me checking every day for a new chapter. The story and characters keep me coming back more than the sexy stuff. Though I admit the sex and fetish involved hits all the right spots for me. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m hooked.

I have been waiting breathlessly for this next chapter and you didn’t disappoint me. At one point I got very emotional reading this which doesn’t happen often for me. I’m looking forward to seeing how Doll’s story progresses now. Make sure you cut the time wasters out of your life like friends, family or even basic hygiene and focus on what is important. Like writing new chapters. Just a suggestion.

ZentealZentealalmost 5 years ago

I still think you could of done an entire story on miss K. Although the background on her does make all of her moments of sympathy towards doll seem more sincere now. The end of this leaves a lot of questions left in the air. All in all a good story to date. I always look forward to seeing your story updates. It would be interesting to see them forcefully do srs on doll to fully break her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing as Always

Been reading these since the start. Check daily to see if the new one is up. Thanks as always! Read for the lore more than anything now lol :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing, but...

The backstory was some of the best writing of the whole series, but Peter just needs to go away and let Doll win at this point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Awesome story. My only suggestion would be more focus on the man on sissy sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
super story

keep it going. looking for the next chapter.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Wow... what a revelation!!!!!! This story is Amazing!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ii love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous