All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries v02 Ch. 02'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkover 1 year ago

Another great chapter so exciting are discord invites still a thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start to the second version! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you want a discord invite for faster chapters/conversations with other readers, i recommend that you send the author a message through the contact tab on her profile. She will more than likely send you an invite link if you ask nicely.

RoseBRoseBover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Anon! That's very true. It's against Lit's rules to post external links.

JLizzyJLizzyover 1 year ago

looking to join her discord <3

kastabort0325kastabort0325over 1 year ago

Im so happy that you wanna revisit the series, loved the first one and cant wait to see you improve on the concept :)

RoseBRoseBover 1 year agoAuthor

Hiya! A reminder that if you want to join my discord and send me feedback, please include an email I can respond to with a link!

Thanks!

I'll be uploading ch.3 tonight as well.

puzzeledsoulpuzzeledsoulover 1 year ago

I can definitely sense a more horror vibe to this version so far. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How predictable, he's all mad, he's going to kill them all, in his head, but then follows orders and does everything. From what I've read about victims of abduction, they fight their captors every move, looking for holes, weakness in their systems. This dummy just walks farther into his captivity drinking the water, never questioning and literally opening himself to have a weapon attached to his neck. It's so well written and has such promise, but fails when the MC, in the formula for this type of story, just does what he's told and follows along while thinking tough things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous