The Rose Diaries v02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel." He fell to his knees on her command and readied himself for whatever came next.

He felt something touch against his neck and then something clicked shut tightly around it. His hand raised to inspect it, but she slapped it away quickly and cleared her throat.

"I ask that you watch over this girl as she takes her first steps into a new life. I ask that you shelter her and comfort her in her times of certain need. In the name of the Boy Maiden and all that came before, I bestow the gift of purpose upon you. In her name, I give you yours: Doll."

He couldn't believe his ears. He resisted the urge to laugh at the absurdity of it before he heard her laugh slightly.

There came a quiet beep from below his chin and he froze solid. His hand flew towards his neck and found a thick strap of leather around it. A necklace? No, wait-

"Wha-" A second beep cut him off and the world stopped.

Blistering hot pain erupted from the back of his neck and then completely washed over him. It burned but the muscles around it completely seized, and he found himself both unable to breath or scream as his body went rigid and fell aside. There was a buzzing, no, a vibration that emanated from him as if his bones were shaking and he just felt everything let go.

Was this death?

It halted just as quickly as it came and he found himself sobbing, drooling, and choking down gasps of breath all at the same time. He was flat on his back and clawing at the leather around his neck. He blinked away the tears until he could see her poised above him with a candle in hand.

He watched with fear as a droplet of burning wax fell inches from beside his chest.

"How clumsy of me." She chuckled cruelly before blowing the candle out. "I swear its like my brain is made of plastic sometimes."

Peter almost screamed at her words. But she just continued to laugh as she leaned down to his level.

"Welcome to Blackstone Manor, Doll."

Before he could answer the address, someone began to giggle from the shadows. He didn't dare to turn to face the sound, but Miss K. did, and she just seemed to smile more.

There came the sound of running footsteps as someone else entered the room and approached with rapid speed.

` "I got your message, Kitty!" The woman's voice was full of maniacal glee. "Am I too late?"

"Right on time." Miss K. stood upright.

"Yay!" The woman cheered with maniacal glee. "Let's have some fun together, okay Dolly?"

If he had the energy to run, he would have but instead he just felt all of the eyes on his prone form.

It seemed Blackstone Manor had yet another monster in store for him.