The Royal Cock Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

Jess twisted her head back to look at her rear and noticed that her firm cheeks were hugged tight. It almost looked like she had hips for once. She moved onto the jeans after adjusting herself slightly to avoid any pinching. The pants were just the right length, leading her to wonder if they were from Liz's personal selection. Jess shook the thought from her head before it could have her blood boiling in embarrassment. She pulled them up and marvelled at how well it fit. She really had made life harder on herself by not taking her parents advice.

The crotch was a little tight again, but she doubted that any pre-made clothes would ever be a perfect fit for her. It was far more comfortable than her own pairs at least. The shirt was next and slid on easily. It was a tight number, made to accentuate one's curves no matter how small. The material was slightly tighter at the sides around the chest, designed to push the breasts together. Jess was surprised that it made her own bust visible to the eye, while keeping her bra from ruining the view.

"Are you decent?" Liz queried.

"Yeah," Jess managed to breathe. Her outfit wasn't striking or all that different to her usual ensemble, but it felt different somehow. The shirt was a seasonal blue with faint patterns interwoven and, whether intentional or not, seemed to draw the eye up to the bust. The hem came to a stop just past her hips and almost seemed to fade into the sky blue denim, which was lightly distressed along the thighs and came to a stop just above her heel. The jeans hugged her legs lightly allowing her skin to breathe, while it somehow hung loose around her groin without impacting the appearance and kept the bulge to a minimum. Jess almost felt like a normal futa.

"My, you look great in those. Here, try this jacket on with it," Liz held out a waist-length coat made of a fine, thin black leather ideal for the warm weather. Jess ignored the burn in her cheeks and took the article from the king before putting it on. It, like her shirt, hugged her form tightly but wasn't uncomfortable, "Perfect. I think we'll leave the others for a later date. Now then, on to makeup," Liz announced while Jess blanched at the thought.

She didn't wear makeup beyond a little foundation when a spot came through. The one time she had tried to copy all of the girls at her school had ended in failure. Jess still remembered the raccoon eyes and smeared lipstick disaster she'd become.

"Um, I think I'm fine without it," Jess tried to evade the catastrophe she feared this would become.

"I heard all about your trauma from your mum. Don't worry, you'll be made up by my personal attendants," Liz assured her and took the teen's hand in hers before pulling her along. Jess grimaced but didn't say anything as she was led to a bathroom. At least, she assumed it was a bathroom based on the toiletries, but the size was completely off. The bathtub could have passed for a pool while a masseuse table laid a little ways off and what looked like an entire makeup studio took up a whole corner. It was surprisingly plain in colour with ivory tiles and a few gold trimmings but nothing overtly excessive, besides the sheer magnitude.

Jess was led into the studio where a group of women were waiting. They all introduced themselves one by one, but Jess was distracted by their figures. She had noticed it as she was led from room to room, but never thought it was a mandatory aspect.

Unable to help herself, she turned to Liz and whispered, "D-does every-b-body have..." she trailed off and nodded to the makeup girls, all of whom were waiting dutifully.

"Boobs as big as their heads?" Liz chuckled, "Most of the workers here have been with us for generations. My guess is that they share some royal blood," she explained and the women bowed respectfully, setting their head sized busts bouncing in their low-cropped shirts. Jess looked away as her cock gave a slight lurch in her borrowed jeans.

"Please take a seat, ma'am," one of the girls said with a courteous gesture to a large chair that looked to have been stolen from a celebrity salon. Jess glanced about hesitantly before climbing into it, "Just relax. We know exactly what we're doing. And it's not like we're about make Lady Kyodai's date look like a mess," Liz moved to sit in the chair beside Jess's, a broad grin on the king's youthful face.

The girls fussed about with trained precision. One applied a foundation, another brushed Jess's hair, while the others conversed about what would work best. Jess did what she could not to squirm or scrunch her nose at the assorted odours, but it was a failed effort as perfumes were tested, deemed unworthy and new ones were tried. Deft hands combed through her hair and applied product at the same time.

"You have lovely hair, ma'am," one complimented with a warm grin. Jess started at the words, causing the maid tending to her hair to spill some of the product.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry," Jess automatically apologised, glancing about fretfully for some kind of repercussion.

"Relax, Jess," the king addressed the distraught teen, "This'll work out fine."

"I-If you say s-so."

After what felt like hours to Jess, but was only ten short minutes, the series of beauticians had completed their mission. The teen had her gaze low, fixed upon the floor. Liz smiled at her side, commenting on her maids' work.

"Have a look, Jess," Liz's voice was high and eager, like a little girl about to show her parents an achievement. The teen bit her bottom lip and played with her freshly manicured hands. The king sighed and gently took Jess's face in her hands and lifted it.

Jess opened her mouth to protest, but the words caught in her throat. Instead, they were replaced by; "Oh my goddess..." Liz flashed her teeth in a triumphant smirk as the teen gawked at the stranger's face that had replaced her own. Jess raised a hand to her cheek, fingers trembling as she brushed the skin.

Her hair was fuller than she'd ever seen it before and curled just right to frame her face, highlighting the features while a styled fringe concealed half of her right eye. Even to her, it made her seem shy, but also mysterious. Jess flicked her head experimentally and found the curtain fell quickly back into place. Her lips fell apart as her eyes roamed across her makeup accentuated features; cheeks the colour of a porcelain doll, but tinted by her natural blush; her lips looked full, painted a glossy, impassioned red. Jess's expressive eyes were lightly shadowed and framed by her mascara coated eyelashes. Her small nose remained almost untouched.

She turned and faced Liz. Jess's eyes glistened wetly, her tears barely restrained, as her lips trembled.

"Your ma... Liz," Jess breathed and gulped, hoping to summon the courage to continue, but her words crumbled in her throat.

"Keep it together, dear," Liz guided the teen to her feet and took her hands in hers, "Kyodai will be waiting," at the mention of the princess, Jess's legs shook under her weight.

"I-I-I can't," Jess whispered. Everything felt like it was coming to light at once. She thought she was at least amicable with the idea of going on a date with the princess of futanari, but now her bravado had faded. The mask of beauty she wore did nothing to keep her confidence from draining away, nor did the expensive outfit. If anything, it made it worse to her. Kyodai claimed to like her the way she was, plainness and all. Would she like the new look? What if she realised that she could have people who worked better with makeup? Jess felt the impulse to curl up into a ball.

"Jess," the king's voice commanded attention. Around her, the maids snapped to attention and silence completely fell, like a blanket of void. Even Jess's trembling froze at the word and her eyes went to Liz's. The royal futa said nothing. Her gaze hardened then softened, her lips set and parted, while her throat worked as if to say something, but failed to push the words out. Above all of that, Jess noticed, was a glimmer in Liz's eyes that she was all too familiar with; uncertainty.

"This is Kyodai's first time with someone she didn't just want to fuck," Liz finally spoke, her voice strained, "And I know you're aware of what that means for her."

"I do," Jess murmured with a slight nod. There were no shortage of stories around her school, of women and futanari alike who had been taken by the princess, but none ever mentioned going out on a pre-planned date, at least not one that involved just a party of two. Liz broke into a smile and pulled the teen in for a tight hug.

"Then let's get going."

Kyodai shifted from foot to foot in the grand foyer of her home. There were no maids about and her mother had mercifully ran off to search for her husband and Jess. Did something happen? The princess bit her lip nervously as she considered what her parents might have said or done to Jess. Come on, she urged silently. She glanced outside to where the sun had almost completed its descent beyond the horizon.

Kyodai's gaze darted to the stairs as a door opened. The sound echoed throughout the massive hallway, faint mumbling intertwined within it. Her hands began to tremble at her sides as her heart pounded like a hammer against her ribs. The princess caught the sound of Jess's voice and took a deep breath to compose herself. The pounding of her heart gradually quelled to a gentle thumping and her quivering stilled. Her face felt hot with nervousness as she spied a familiar shade of hair step into view.

Jess paused at the top of the staircase. Liz and Mira stood off to the side, giving her wide, goofy grins and thumbs up. The teen almost sighed at how they resembled her own parents. She brought her attention to the room around her, still incapable of fully accepting that she was in such a place of grandeur. And at its centre was the one thing Jess had long thought to be unattainable, physically or emotionally. Her heart threatened to implode as her sight met the princess's.

Stunned was not a state Kyodai was familiar with. Locked in ecstasy, enticed by beauty, held in a lustful embrace were all firm acquaintances of hers. But, as she stared up to her date, Kyodai swore the world around her crumbled to nothing, leaving nothing but Jess. The teenager, who stood several inches below Kyodai, captivated the princess entirely. Kyodai felt her pants tighten perceptively causing her to blush, something Jess immediately caught with a bemused grin as she walked down the steps.

The two stood barely a foot apart from one another mere moments later. A middle-class teenager clad in expensive clothes opposite a similarly aged princess dressed in a casual but formal ensemble. Jess lowered her gaze as she all but felt Kyodai's gaze rake in her appearance, devouring it with an untameable hunger.

"You look amazing," the princess eventually spoke. Jess brought her eyes up to meet Kyodai's, but quickly looked away with a blush.

"Thanks, Kyo. Y-you too," Jess mumbled. Her glistening lips tilted into a smile.

"Shall we go?" The princess offered her hand, a confident grin on her face matching the smouldering warmth in her eyes. Jess only nodded and took Kyodai's hand.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12