All Comments on 'The Royal Cock Ch. 12'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago

OMFG, can you make your heroine any more of a wimp......pretty sure you are trying for it...jeez...how much more of an emotional wreck are you going to depict Jess as??? sheesh...just have her die under the bus the next morning and save us the aggravation of reading more of her emotional and mental TURMOIL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it Going

I'm all for this series, but please stop taunting me with these hanger endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm not sure if you have these pre-written, but if possible, have Jess's dominant side come out next chapter to show Melissa and the whole school she isn't weak. I love this series, but Jess needs some confidence. Don't make her a wimp next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Guys, chill. Jess has been timid and shy almost her entire life, she only first talked to Kyo three day ago, she's not going to become a completely different person in just three days. I still prefer this cliff to the last one, I was worried that when Kyo felt disappointment that is was in Jess. Now, as for Melissa, it's likely that Kyo will step in to protect Jess the first time, but Jess will eventually need to stand up to her on her own, I'm pretty sure the author knows this and is working up to it as a major milestone in Jess'es development, so just be patient and wait. The author does have a life outside this story.

~RMG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES