All Comments on 'The Royal Cock Ch. 17'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Honestly, after reading Chapter 15 a few days ago, I was thinking about leaving a comment to say that I didn't like where the story was going. I'm not /entirely/ sure at this point whether or not that comment would've been true. This latest chapter is reminding me about how interesting the story is.

I guess I do have some issues that I might as well bring up while I'm thinking about them.

1) the whole dom/sub thing is, well, not an appeal to me. That's not my complaint, though, because I realize it's subjective. My issue is primarily with this whole "dark side" to Jess. I just feel like the mindscape type stuff is... bad, I guess? Superfluous? It's just a strange amount of inexplicable, pseudo-supernatural stuff that doesn't really capture my interest, while at the same time it's draining away Jess's culpability. If she was forced into sex with Melissa in some other way, I feel like the story would've been able to move along perfectly fine.

2) the threat of dick growth is handled really strangely. I've read some of your other stories (particularly that futa vlogger story comes to mind in this case) so I know you've done ridiculously huge dicks before; it feels like you're not just bluffing when you imply that Jess's cock could get way bigger. However, at the same time, Jess herself desperately fears that outcome the most. The fact that this series appears to be headed towards a gigantic cock ending also means that the main character is either going to have her worst fears realized, or she's going to become corrupted somehow to WANT a giant cock. Either way I feel like that's more of a "Bad End", in terms of it ending in a bad fate for the character, and also in a literal sense, because I feel like with a story this long, having an outcome that would appeal to a more narrow set of people compared to the audience it attracted initially would be a bad thing.

3) I feel like Jess has been doing the "stupid protagonist" thing where they refuse to get help from their friends, thinking they can handle the problem on their own. The damage is already done, of course, but it's just going to get more annoying the longer Jess suffers from this stupidity syndrome. I'm really hoping you subvert this one.

I guess, in short, the path that I want this story to take the most is one where Jess shuts down that dark voice completely, /doesn't/ turn into a dom, /doesn't/ have her cock grow impossible to hide, and manages to have a nice, loving relationship with Kyo where they're on equal ground and they don't have shitty tension between them (and they manage to get back to that state before the final chapter of the story, so we can get multiple chapters of their nice relationship).

Lastly, I want to emphasize that I do really enjoy this story, and you can tell because I've read all 17 chapters so far. It's very very good, and I loved the interactions between Kyo and Jess, before Melissa got between them and apparently awakened Jess's demon. I just really don't want it to end in an unsatisfying way.

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 08/18/17

It's frustrating that I can't reply without giving spoilers.

I will, however, address 'Dark Jess', since it's basically just my own way of viewing my personal problems. I don't like to imagine myself as someone helpless, so I usually try to focus on how I can do things differently if that makes sense? Hence, Jess envisions a part of herself that's ideal for her.

As for the stupid protagonist thing, I don't feel that it's restricted to protagonists in fiction. There're plenty of times when people in real life have felt the need to assert their independence, particularly as teenagers, so they forego their friends and family when a problem arises. It's more stubbornness and pride than stupidity, I'd say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm just waiting

I'm just waiting for more, since my name is also Jess I find this all fascinating. Though when I go to leave a rating it just blanks again, so I haven't been able to leave the 5 stars I wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
huh

the balloon boob and balls fetish is weird but I'm not gonna hate on yah for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES