The Royal Fuck Pt. 02

Story Info
Accused gets taken.
3.1k words
4.36
8k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJones1
DJones1
9 Followers

Thanks for the feedback on the last story!

I wanted to leave most of the world up to the reader to make up in their imagination while making the scenes more detailed or tried to.

Now the characters have names.

----------------------------------------------------------------

All Characters are over 18+

----------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke with a start. Groggy eyes blinking away the blurriness I was seeing. Looking straight up, each of my hands were tied to either bedpost spread out, still naked. The room was not big with a fireplace to my left, a large chair next to it facing towards me, and a barred small window revealing daytime outside.

My whole body ached. I couldn't move my waist without some discomfort, hell any movement made me wince. My legs were free but it wasn't like I was going anywhere. Trying to run back what happened to me in the theater with the whole town looking at me. I've never felt more embarrassed or ashamed. King Gerald of all people, who wasn't taken a hand in marriage, just showed whoever fucks with him gets fucked. Unfortunately I was the victim of that.

Servants came in as soon as I got my bearings bringing in large platters of food and water. I stared in awe. Before I could speak, they came up right next to me, crouched down, and started to feed me. I looked at them confused but they were more focused on their task. I wasn't going to refuse whatever they were feeding me, this is the best meal I've had in my life.

When I was finished they held a cup to my mouth and made me drink it. It was water but had a weird mineral taste to it. I couldn't refuse because they just kept tilting the cup into my mouth. After downing the cup, they took a towel and wiped my face, to clean me up. The servants quickly departed with the empty trays.

Looking at the barred window I wonder what my future holds, also whether or not I'll ever see this Buck I met briefly. Just maybe, he can be the key to get me out of here. Feeling a wave of tiredness flow through me with the pain dulling, I quickly fell back asleep.

This was my routine for some time. I'm not sure how much time has passed, probably a few days, with my sleeping cycle out of whack. I would wake up, get fed, and fall back asleep. The ache in my body went away but I was still tied to this bed. Feeling the ropes with my fingers I try to feel around for the knots.

"I wouldn't do that if that's your plan for escape. Leo." A deep voice said from the corner near the fireplace.

I was so shocked his voice made me jump. How did he know my name? Fuck. The court had to have my documents on hand. They had to know everything about me. My mind scrambles as I think of what they might have on me, probably everything.

My eyes darted to the corner, and my hands went limp. Buck. With the fire burning low I could see him dressed in his armor chestplate and training skirt. Impossibly large, he filled the room with his presence alone.

"I...uh." I faintly say.

"Yo..You said you could take me? Try to get me out of here? I... I don't have much but I do have a safe place to go." He stared at me the whole time, emotionless.

"Tell me more." Buck said.

"I." Could I trust him? What other option do I have? He offered me a lifeline, I should take it. I gulped.

"Be..Behind our house in the woods there is an abandoned church. If my brother isn't there, even further towards the mountains past the church, there is another small cave with supplies to last months." I said shakily.

"Good." Buck says with a small grin.

"Now I can take you." Buck says as he walks towards the side of the bed.

"Yes. Please. I'll...I'll lead you there." I said excitedly with my head and body shaking with anticipation. I'm practically bouncing off the bed.

Buck reaches up for the knots that are holding my hands to the posts and pulls them tighter. I wince. Thus, looking up at him with confusion.

"Wha...What? Buck! Help! What are you doing? Help me!" I start squirming.

He starts feeling my body and takes hold of the nipple between his fingers, pinching, causing me to writhe in pain. He grins wickedly.

"You misunderstand little Leo. There was no time before to take you but now, now I have you all to myself and with valuable information." He pinches harder making my mouth drop open.

"We haven't found your brother but that can be in due time. Once he's heard what's happened to his family, I'm sure he'll be a man with no name. And your sister." I look at him frightened.

"You won't touch her!" I burst out in anger.

Buck quickly lets go of my nipple and grabs ahold of my balls with his mammoth sized hands. He squeezes lightly and I yelp "AH!"

"Don't forget what you just told me. I'm sure she's just camped up out there trying to hold out before something bad inevitably happens to her. You are nothing but a toy for whoever uses you, understand?" He demanded.

I blinked with my mouth wide open, his hand still squeezing my sack into his own little joystick. "Please let go." I croaked.

"Do. you. Understand? Little. Leo." He said squeezing harder and harder with each word.

"Ye..Yes sir. Please. I understand. I understand... Buck please let go." I whimper. With that he finally lets go of my balls, relieving my balls of that tension.

While catching my breath, I stared at the ceiling trying to piece together what had happened to me. I hear his armor fall to the floor, with a thud and his training skirt fall away with a swoosh. Instantly engulfed with his manly scent. I shut my eyes, I know this man is gonna break me, I don't need to see the weapon he uses to know it's there. My arms start to pull my body away from his body off the bed. Yet, I could only go so far.

"No you don't." Buck growls. Taking his right arm and grabbing ahold of the back of my head with his giant hand. He guided my body back over to his side of the bed. There was no resisting, Buck could do whatever he wanted to me, he and I both knew that.

"When I saw you take the king's cock, I knew I had to try you for myself. I'm loyal to the crown which means I get a share in his property. You now have a duty as his property to fulfill whoever walks through that door." He says matter of factly. Buck slaps my face with his other hand and points my face toward the door. Forcing my eyes open I look at the door, still having yet to look at the rest of his body.

Yet in my peripherals I could see his left arm rippling in muscles with every muscle defined and red hot angry looking.

He forces my head up to look into his eyes, his huge shoulders, neck, and pecs make a surge of energy go through me.

"Do you understand?" He says in a low voice.

"Yes sir." I whimper.

He smirks and leans over the bed. His magnificent cock comes into view. I blink at it for a second and do a double take. Buck is as big as the king but maybe just a little less girthier, as he wraps his hand around his cock and pushes it towards my mouth.

"Then you definitely understand what is about to happen next right?" He says pushing his cock till it's almost in my waiting mouth, flexing his abs as he goes.

I lean forward into it. But he pulls away and gives me a slight slap on the cheek.

"Answer me when spoken to, little Leo. I can make this much worse for you, would you want that? Huh?" He says stroking his cock. I squirm when he says my name with such venom it made me lick my lips with excitement.

"Yes sir. Please do whatever you want." I open my mouth waiting for him.

"Oh, I will. Stick your tongue out." I stuck my tongue out confused what he would be doing next. Buck takes his cock and starts slapping it against my tongue. I could taste his post workout sweat on it and his manly musk. I was surprised by the sheer weight of the thing, had he not been holding it himself his cock must have been heavy just by the size.

"You like the taste of my cock don't you little Leo?" Buck stops slapping and starts rubbing his cock along my tongue, going from tip to balls. Making me stop at each one of his balls to give them some attention as well.

"Fuck. Look at you go. You are a natural at this." Buck says with his ballsack in my mouth, bulging from what he had. I had tears in my eyes from my mouth getting stretched that wide. Also spit streaming down the side of my face slightly getting his cock more lubed up.

"Fuuuuccccck." Buck says as he smashes my face against his balls suffocating myself on his dick. I start squirming but there is nowhere to go. I just have to take it. After what feels like an eternity he takes his balls out of my mouth with a loud pop. His balls covered in slime and his dick rock hard, jutting out from his body.

"Oh fuck." I croak.

Still holding my head he guides me towards his waiting cock looking angry.

"Time to go to work, little Leo." He says as he shoves his cock into my mouth.

Without a breath I was forced onto his cock. Panic overtook me as I tried to recoil back from his cock. Which I do, then immediately regret as he slaps me harder in the face this time.

"Ow." I whimper.

"Learn to breathe through your nose or else you'll become useless. Don't become useless, Leo." He said as I looked at him confused. Buck gave me time to breathe. Thankfully for his slight mercy, he didn't need to force me back on his cock, I went willingly.

With a surprised grin, he grips the back of my head and goes back to shoving his cock further down my throat. Buck climbs on top of the bed and hovers over me. Squatting over my face his cock touches my lips as he gets comfortable and stops there. Sensing what is expected of me, I lean my head off the bed and take his dick into my mouth.

Taking it further into my throat with each suck and pulling out to the tip. His body only allowed for my head to go up at a certain angle, so I had to slide down in order to try and get more into my mouth. He seemed pleased with my efforts, constantly looking into my eyes, canting his head to the side, and breathing peacefully. He had fire in his eyes when he saw me take more and more of his cock into my throat, almost taking all of it.

"Go on. Little Leo. Pull my cock into your mouth." Buck says as he takes his left hand and starts to stroke it almost lovingly.

With a sense of purpose I start diving my head further down his cock. My gag reflex getting trained from the past few days I could feel his balls slap my chin with every stroke so I stuck my tongue underneath his cock and started getting tastes with every pull of his cock. I sucked on his cock like my life depended on it, as if I wanted to get better at this skill.

All of a sudden he pulled out of my mouth and got off the bed. I was actually slightly sad. Did I disappoint him? Was he actually going to take me out of here now?

He got to the edge of the bed and pulled my legs toward him. My shoulders are being pulled by the rope holding my arms in place.

"Ow. Please sir." I whimper from the strain in my arms.

"I won't run... just untie me, please."

Buck leans forward and runs his fingers along my chin much like before. My mouth is open in shock wondering what he is doing. Suddenly, he sticks two of his long fingers into my mouth and I gag. Looking at him confused with his fingers lodged deep in my mouth.

"I'm in charge. If I wanted you untied, you'd be untied. We are just having too much fun right now and I would hate for this to end." He says as he steers his cock toward my waiting asshole.

I try shaking my head no. but with his fingers in my mouth, I can barely move my head. So I continue sucking on his fingers to try and distract him, but that only seems to make him harder.

"That's right, submit to me. Just like your king." Buck says as he shoves a little bit of his cock inside of me. I scream.

"Come on. Keep screaming. I'm the only one who can hear you in this room." He takes hold of my hips with his left hand and moves his right hand from my mouth to my neck, lightly squeezing me.

"AHHHHHHH!" Overwhelmed by him, I cum all over my stomach, my dick has been rock hard since he let go of my balls earlier. He quickly pulls out. Leaning over me, Buck takes his cock, smears it with my cum, and shoves it into my mouth.

"GLMPH!" Is the sound I make when he hits the back of my throat with his cock. Tasting my own cum, my own dick got hard again. I've never truly been dominated like this man was doing to me right now. My mouth was full of my own cum as he was forcing me to clean off his cock.

"So. Fucking. Hot." He says as he shoves my head further down his cock, to quickly pull out and rush back down the bed.

I was speechless with a mouth full of my own cum. Buck slams his cock back into me, lubed up with my cum and spit. I could feel him stretch me out with his slow thrusts. He was fucking me slowly, making me get used to his girth, trying to make me like it...

I look up at Buck in awe. He's bottomed out on top of me looking down with such heat in his eyes. No one has looked at me that way since King Gerald. I gulp dry air as I can feel his cock, rock hard, inside of me. I go to speak but Buck grabs my balls again and I go quiet. Feeling him tug on my balls again my mouth goes wide open.

Using my balls as a stabilizer Buck starts fucking me relentlessly, squeezing my balls with his left hand, and reaching down with his right to squeeze my neck. His balls slapping against my ass each time he bottomed out created a small scream from me each time. Yelping to each of his thrusts.

I could see a small mirror behind us on the door. It showed his back and ass flexing with each thrust. His muscular legs and glutes powering away at my hole. Buck's balls clearly swinging with each pump in and out, I couldn't escape this man. I started to lick and kiss whatever I could touch, he became my world.

Sensing I finally submitted to him, Buck pumps a few more times to leave his cock sheathed in my ass. Feeling his cock grow for a second, I feel his cum start spurting into my ass. With each spurt I move along with it, trying to get it deeper inside of me. He held it there for what felt like a long time because his cock was somewhat soft as he pulled out of me.

Finally, letting go of my neck and balls. Buck pulls out of me. I'm left staring at a man with his cum, my cum, and my spit all over his long engorged semi-hard cock. Buck smiles, looks at me, and comes back around the bed.

"I'm sure you know what's expected of you now." Buck says as he flops his cock onto my shoulder. I looked at him for a second wild-eyed, and looked back at his awaiting cock.

"Clean your mess. Little Leo." Buck says as I move to try and slurp his cock into my mouth. With my arms still tied I lean up as best as I can and suck his soft cock down my throat. He doesn't need to threaten me anymore, whatever he says I'll do, whatever to get his cock back in my mouth. Buck doesn't move as I bob my head back and forth over his cock.

Buck takes it out occasionally to slap me on the cheeks with it. I can feel it start to get hard again as I look at him in shock. He grins at me again as he shoves more of his cock down my throat. This last thrust he spurts more cum down my throat. This time, I have no choice. I have to swallow the cum or it will come out of my nose.

"There you go. That's a good little Leo." Buck said as I milked his cock with whatever he had left.

He pulled out of my mouth and turned like he was leaving. Not even a goodbye.

"H..Hey" I gulped the rest of his cum down and croaked, my throat sore from the fucking. "Please don't leave me like this sir." I whimper. He grabs his chestplate and skirt to quickly swing them back on covering most of his muscles but still looking ever so threatening. Buck walks back up to me, grabs ahold of my face with his hand, and he looks over my body carefully.

"No." He says calmly. Buck starts exploring my body again with his hand and I try to squirm away. He smacks my face with lightning speed. "Don't act like you don't like it. When I get back you will have a friend or family member shall I say to look after you." I look at him shocked as he continues "The king has promised me you if I can return with something for him."

My mind scrambles as I think about what that could be.

"Goodbye, little Leo." He says as he turns around and walks out the door leaving me tied and fucked.

---------------------------------------

End of Pt. 2.

Like, favorite, rate, if you enjoyed :)

Thoughts? Ideas?

Maybe Pt3.

DJones1
DJones1
9 Followers