The Royal Hotel Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

We didn't come; we exploded. She grabbed at me with both her arms and her legs. She wrapped her arms and legs around, and she began to pump me. I began slamming into her. We started pounding each other. We were both moaning and growling with passion. The big bed was bouncing up and down making a loud squeaking sound. Our bodies were wet with sweat. As the heat moved throughout our bodies, the pulsing and throbbing of our bodies overcame us. We shook with intensity.

My balls clenched. The first shot of love juice hurled into her with amazing force. My balls began to spasm shooting come into her uncontrollably. Like a dagger, I stabbed her with my cock. I drove it in to the hilt, and left it in as I exploded in her.

While I pressed into her, she began to pump her pussy. She held me in place while her cunt moved in quick sharp thrusts. She was jerking me off with her cunt as I came into her. Her pussy sucked at my cock draining me of my life force. I could feel my balls being emptied. I collapsed onto her with exhaustion.

CHAPTER 12 A NEW DAY IS DAWNING:

The light of the day peeked through the curtains. I wasn't sure what time it was, but I knew that it was early in the morning. I lay on my back thinking about the fucking of the previous night. We were still nude. Beverly was just outstanding. Thinking to myself, as fucks go that was a ten on a ten-point scale. Beautiful, smart, and fucks like a champ this woman is very special. Her sister Mary Ann was a good fuck, but compared to Beverly Mary Ann was a novice.

As I lay there, my cock became hard again. I looked at Beverly as she lay next to me in bed. Again, I thought that I could fuck this babe forever. She was that good.

"Hey baby," Beverly rolled over onto her back and looked at me through sleepy eyes. With her right hand, she grabbed my cock. She squeezed it and said, "mmm you are fucking hard again. Why don't you give me some breakfast big boy? Get on top of me and feed me that big cock," She pulled at my cock as she guided it toward her mouth.

I was obliged to swing up onto her and sit on her tits. I held the bed-board to steady myself while I straitened to lunge it into her mouth. In one big gulp, she took the whole of me. She cupped my balls into her hands while she swallowed me. In a heart beat, I was ready for her.

"Mmm mmm fuck my mouth mmm!", she slurred. Then she pushed me back. "Fuck my tits!" she placed my cock between her big beautiful tits. She began to French lay me rubbing each tit around my cock. I loved the sensation of having my cock massaged as she held each tit in her hand. Her nipples were erect and flushed with passion. "Come on my tits baby!" she commanded. The sensation of my cock being swirled around and around within her tits was making me intoxicated.

My balls tightened and I said, "I'm almost ready to come. "

"You want me baby? Do you? Do you want me now!" Beverly taunted me. Roughly she grabbed my balls in her right hand, and She began to squeeze them in a fast jerking motion. With her left hand, she placed her left tit over my throbbing cock covering my tip. With my hands still hanging on to the bed-board, I placed the tip of my cock directly on her heart.

"Yes baby! Here I come!" I groaned.

Beverly let go of my balls so that she could cover my cock with her right tit. With a tit in each hand, she pressed down on my cock.

"Come on my tits sweetness!", she commanded.

My head became woozy as in a dream, and I began to deliver my love juice right on the target. Thrust after thrust I gave myself to her. I could see the warm milky fluid leaking out from beneath her tits. It only encouraged me to come more.

"Uhh! yeess Baby I love it!" I submitted to her.

I fell back on to the bed drained of my love juice. I lay on my back recovering from another huge orgasm. Beverly covered me with her body while she kissed me passionately. I could feel the wetness between her tits as her tongue darted into my mouth.

"Well wasn't that nice? Do you feel up to some food now? You know, you must keep up your strength big boy!" Beverly teased and shook my cock with her hand.

We lazily crawled out of bed and began our morning routine. As we washed our bodies and brushed our teeth Beverly suggested that we try that old-fashioned bathtub later.

"I'd like to get fucked up the ass in that old tub later. Although, your kind of large for that back door action big boy," Beverly remarked.

"Later, we have to check out the passages after breakfast," I replied.

We went about our dressing for the day. I saw no need to dress up so I remained in blue jeans and tee shirt like the day before. Beverly chose a similar outfit,

"If we're going to crawl around in those dusty secret passages I might as well wear appropriate clothes," Beverly said.

The boogaloo gal and I went off to find something to eat for breakfast. Beverly and I traveled to the elevator and made our way down to the lobby. I was surprised to see that the hotel had a different feel to it in the morning. Although, it still had that morning after feel to it. The hotel showed signs of life. There were now maids busy cleaning the rooms, and there was an aroma of cleaning agents in the air.

I was expecting to see Baltimore at the guest desk, but there was a young woman taking charge of the desk. There were people standing around in the lobby as well as people who were coming and going here and there. It was about nine thirty in the morning, and it was a very pleasant sunny morning. We went out into the street in front of the hotel. A car horn blasted its' warning as it sped away. Sleepy people slowly walked to their destinations. Not being familiar with the neighborhood, I was at a loss. I didn't expect a fine restaurant near by, so I suggested the greasy spoon that I noticed on our way to the hotel last night.

"We are actually working here so I guess a diner would be alright for now," Beverly agreed.

We walked around the corner and entered the diner. It was a small narrow affair. There was a long counter and stools set in front of a kitchen and serving area. Behind the stools and counter were four or five booths placed along the back wall. There was a heavy odor of fried food. The diner was brightly lit and showed signs of cleanliness. Standing at the grill was a Short bald man who was toting an extra twenty or thirty pounds around the middle. Attending the counter and the tables was a well-packed redhead. There were about a dozen customers enjoying their breakfast. Beverly and I took a seat at one of the booths in the back.

"So, what is the plan?" Beverly asked.

"I don't really have a plan. I guess we'll snoop around and try not to attract attention. We'll use Baltimore's key to enter the badger holes, and we'll see what we will see. In the mean time let's enjoy some breakfast. Some eggs and sausages or pancakes might be good. What do you think?" I replied.

"I have already had my sausage this morning. Maybe I'll just have some cheese balls," Beverly quipped.

The waitress came over to our table and asked for our order.

"What can I get for you?" the redhead asked.

"I'll have pancakes and eggs umm and toast," Beverly ordered.

"Ah I'll have sausages and eggs and a brand muffin," I said.

"You folks staying at the hotel?" the waitress asked.

"We are here just for a couple of days," I replied.

"That's quite a place over there," the redhead smiled with a knowing glance.

"Are you familiar with the Royal?" Beverly asked.

"Oh sure! We get all kinds of customers from over there. Ralph and me have been working here for a long time, and we have seen it all if you get my meaning," The waitress began a conversation.

"Is that Ralph at the grill over there?" Beverly asked.

"Ya that's Ralph and I'm Rose. You just tell me if you want anything. Make yourself comfortable, and I'll get your food right away. " , Rose said.

The waitress went off to take care of our order as Beverly and I sat and wondered what the day would bring.

"She is a friendly one," Beverly remarked.

"Mmm and she's got a nice pair of tits too," I replied.

"She was giving you the once over, I noticed," Beverly smiled.

"Maybe we should invite her to join us in our room?" I pondered.

"Why don't you ask her?" Beverly giggled.

We settled into our surroundings as Rose served the coffee and the breakfast. After each trip to our table Rose became more friendly. I noticed that her waitress's dress was now open at the top to show some deep cleavage. Apparently, she had opened two or three buttons of her top for my benefit. It did get my attention. On closer inspection, Rose wasn't bad to look at. She was well packed. Her waitress dress was snug and revealed all of her female attributes. She was about five foot seven inches tall, and she was about one hundred forty pounds. She had bright long red hair, which reminded you of Ann Margaret. I estimated her bra size to be about forty c or d cup. She had a little bit of a belly, which I attributed to her working in the diner, but it wasn't too bad. She was toting a very nice well rounded ass, which seemed to swing as she walked. In fact, she carried her weight well. There was one thing I noticed. Her eyes were brown. I suppose most guys wouldn't notice, but most redheads usually have green or blue eyes. I am guessing that Rose came by her red hair with the help of her hair dresser.

The guys at the pizza shop used to bet on this. It always was a good laugh. If she had red hair and brown eyes, she most likely had a brown bush.

"So, you two are an item?" Rose asked as she filled the coffee cups.

"Well, you might say that," Beverly replied.

"Mmm you have good taste honey," Rose mentioned to Beverly. "If you don't mind me saying, I wouldn't mind having a little bit of that myself," Rose grinned widely.

As Rose poured the coffee, she leaned closer to me allowing me to look down her front. Her perfume reminded me of lilacs. Hidden under the white waitress uniform was a lacy red brassiere. Those tits were real knockers. I just wondered what those nipples looked like.

Holding the coffee pot in her left hand, Rose spilled some of the coffee onto the table directly in front of me.

"Oops, let me get that before it stains," Rose said.

Holding a towel in her right hand, Rose made believe that some of the coffee had spilled onto my lap. She reached down with the towel and began to rub my cock.

"We don't want to get that in harm's way, do we?" Rose smiled alluringly.

As she rubbed my cock through the towel, I felt a surge of energy travel through my body. My cock sprang to attention. On the last swipe of the towel, Rose grabbed the length of me and squeezed my cock.

As she withdrew, she gave me a little nod as to say, "Yes!"

As we continued our breakfast, I was content to sit there with a boner while Rose tossed come here looks at me. Rose made a final trip to our table to deliver the check.

"I didn't charge you for the spilled coffee. I hope you didn't get burned?" Rose said with a smile.

Rose placed the check on the table in front of me. Concealed in a small imitation leather booklet with the check was a note.

"I get off of work at six o'clock. This is my phone number…," The note read.

Maybe I would call her later I thought.

Beverly and I prepared to exit the diner after leaving some cash on the table. On our way out of the diner, I gave Rose a wave and a big smile. She returned my smile.

"Don't be a stranger now," Rose chirped.

We walked back to the Royal. I began to take in the sights of the neighborhood. The street, which led to the train station, was wider than most streets in the neighborhood. It was apparently the main street of the town. You could see that the neighborhood needed repair. The sidewalks were cracked and broken, and there was trash in the gutters. The streets were peopled with the local characters. There were people going to and from the train station. You could hear the sound as a train pulled into the station. I noticed a down and outer standing in one of the doorways as he drew heavily from the contents of a bottle concealed in a plain brown bag. On the corner, a couple of women stopped to greet each other. I noticed that each woman was dressed to be noticed. Wearing evening clothes in the daytime was often the signature of a working girl.

We made our way to the lobby of the hotel. As we walked to the elevator, we heard a woman's voice.

" Hi Blondie!" Sitting at the far end of the lobby in an easy chair, Raven waved and smiled.

"That is the babe from the third floor. You know the babe on the telephone," I remarked to Beverly.

We both waved and smiled back to her.

Beverly whispered to me, "Maybe we should invite her to our room along with that red headed waitress you were staring at in the diner? "

"It would make quite a party with those two, wouldn't it? I am beginning to get the idea. It seems that there are a lot of hot movers and shakers around here," I said.

Back in our room, we began to try to figure out what the hell was going on with this old hotel.

"Let's start from the beginning. My father somehow comes into possession of secret records which causes his death. One or more people are willing to commit murder to keep this information quiet. We know that the mob was involved in illegal activities having to do with this hotel. We know that this shit goes back as far as the nineteen twenties. We know that the mob built secret passages all over the hotel so they could spy on the customers. What am I forgetting?" I looked at Beverly.

"You are forgetting that story about Baltimore's girl friend. Those son of a bitches allowed that rich cocksucker to beat that poor little girl to death," Beverly included.

"Not to mention, that they tied that helpless poor black boy to a chair and made him watch it all. Then they have the balls to give him a job for life to keep him quiet about it," I was getting steamed. "Beverly; somebody is going to pay for this, I am going to get to the bottom of this, and that is for sure!" I was on my feet now and the anger was rushing through my veins.

CHAPTER 13 YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA:

Armed with Baltimore's key, Beverly and I set off to explore the hidden passages. Baltimore told us that the seventh floor contained the premium rooms. We were told that the big shots were given those rooms specifically for they contained peepholes.

"I guess we should start here?" I indicated to Beverly as we stood outside the mop closet.

This was the same closet we were in last night. We entered and just like Baltimore, I moved the leaver to unlock the hidden door at the back of the mop closet. We entered the hidden passage and searched for the light switch.

"Here it is," Beverly said.

With a click, the dim lighted passage way was revealed. There was room only enough to walk in a single file.

We passed the peephole to our room and Beverly patted it as she said, "They won't see through that one. "

"I'll bet that some of these other holes are covered with pictures just like ours," I replied.

The tiny hallway had an eerie feel to it. It made you feel like a ghost who was floating through an old mansion. Soon we came upon another peephole. I placed my index finger to my lips as to say be quiet. I opened the little door and took a look. Just like the peephole in our room, the view was directly toward the bedroom. I could see the bed. If anyone were in the bed, it would be no problem to take a picture. This room appeared to be empty so I closed the little door, and we moved on to the next one. We moved along the hallway until we found another peephole. Just like before I placed my index finger to my lips . This time the room wasn't empty. As luck would have it, a guest had just entered the room. What I saw was a man tossing a suitcase onto the bed. I stepped back so that Beverly could take a look. Quickly, she drew a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"He's getting undressed," She replied. "There goes the suit. Ah there goes the tie and shirt. He's down to his boxers and socks. Oops, there goes the underwear. Turn around honey. Yes! Look at that cock. He's huge! Oh he's stroking it. Go baby! Go ya! He's standing in front of the mirror and he is pleasuring himself," Beverly whispered.

I had to admit that this was getting to be fun.

"Let me look," I whispered.

I gazed into the peephole to see the man in the act of cocking himself. This was some serious jerking off. He was big. He had the build of a body builder. He look like he was about six foot or more, and he was a heavy weight. He had dark short black hair, and his eyes were deep blue.

"Wow! Remind me not to meet this guy in a dark alley!" I muttered.

I turned to Beverly. She was grinning from ear to ear. Then I noticed that she had unloosened her belt and her pants were undone. Her right hand was down her blue jeans, and I could see the movement of her hand.

"Let me get some of this?" Beverly grunted.

Beverly assumed the position, and she began to jerk off as she watched the guy.

"Oh ya baby! He's really going at it now. Mmm baby!" Beverly moaned as her hand worked her cunt. "He's making a telephone call. Mmm who ever he is talking … he's stroking his cock while he's talking on the phone. I bet he's got a hot date tonight," Beverly pondered.

Beverly closed the peephole door and turned toward me. Her hand was still down her pants, and she was still jerking off. Suddenly she pulled her pants down around her knees, and with a serious look on her face, she began finger fucking herself with fast quick strokes. We stood in the narrow dimly lighted hallway as Beverly began to come.

Standing there with her knees bent and with her left arm and hand dangling loosely at her side, she began to pump herself as she said, "You like baby? You like cunt? You like I fuck for you? You want I fuck you right here? Tell me baby do you like my cunt? Don't just stand there pull it out so I can love it. "

By this time I had a hard on, and so I did what she wanted. I pulled my zipper down and fumbled around until my cock sprang out for her view. At the sight of my cock, Beverly's knees weakened, and she dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock.

"Mmm mmm I love your cock Nick," she moaned.

I stood there as I rubbed my hand across her hair while she rained kisses and complements on my cock. It became apparent that Beverly was a cock lover. That is to say, a woman who craves cocks and will go down for it at any time or at any place. These are the truly sexy women. These are the real deal women. These are the women who when they are fucking enter what is known as the blood fever. These are the women who pass through an invisible barrier into a very special place. It's like a lust heaven. They become drunk with lust. These kinds of women are extremely rare, and they were valued very highly in the olden days. They were given to powerful men like kings or Sultans and sheiks as prizes to gain favor. In Arabia, women like these were trained as sex slaves. They held high positions in the harem, and they were treated as if they were goddesses.

I gazed down onto Beverly as she sucked my cock. She kneeled in front of me with her eyes closed as if she were worshiping in church. The beautiful sight over took me. I became light headed as if I was drunk. The beautiful sensations traveled through my cock to my brain as she made love to my cock with her mouth. I became entranced. I could envision her as a harem girl dressed in fine silks and adorned with gold and emeralds.

I gently placed both of my hands around her head as to caress it. Then, I bent my knees and leaned into her mouth with my cock. I could hear her moan as my warm love juice flowed into her. I could see the muscles in her throat move as she slowly swallowed my come. I could tell that she was in the lust heaven. It was almost as if she was in her own little world. A world full of lustful dreams and all the stories have happy endings. Beverly's eyes opened as if she had just awoken from a dream.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers