All Comments on 'The Royal Lycan Ch. 03'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you. Have been waiting for this chapter. Hope the next one comes sooner rather than later.

semiosis50semiosis50almost 2 years ago

Fantastibulous! The characters are defined and believable, the conflict is spot on, and the sex is way, way hot. So glad you updated and can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!

mn_gal17mn_gal17almost 2 years ago

Definitely worth waiting for!!!

IvymarieIvymariealmost 2 years ago

Brilliant! I don't even mind waiting a year for another installment. This is my favorite series on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm confused how this virgin eye glowing thing works in the world. A person's eyes glow around her mate, ok, but any virgin will be unmissable and impossible to not mate to any male? Like with Hector counting on Jett getting with Tessa. How does any female Lycan walk around without fear of getting raped before she's deflowered? -Lilmeow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite literally ALL a of the drama. Incredibly tense, definitely a story with a punch.

Thx

Tess (uk)

Ps yes I get the irony of the FMC having my name, talk about putting yourself in the character’s situation. 🙄

EGRIEGRIalmost 2 years ago
Your stories are worth the wait

Tessa has had quite a changing dance card so far. First she was abducted by Jett. Then she was abducted from Jett by Bill who then proceeded to abduct her from Hector and now, here comes Daddy. You certainly don't want for action in this story.

So glad you are back and hope you will be on a roll pumping out chapters for your loyal followers.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Oh, goody! A Royal lost heir identifiable by a special birthmark, very cool. I like it! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 2 years ago

Glad you're back! Now hope the rest comes quickly.

AnimarisAnimarisalmost 2 years ago

I'm so, so, so happy you continued with this story! I check the site every week or so to see if you've continued with it (and to see if Semiosis has posted anything new, hehe). Wonderful as always. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it but with the long gaps i could do with a short recap at the beginning. I ended up reading and not remembering who some of the characters are. Might re-read when whole series is finished.

Masked_1Masked_1almost 2 years ago

Loved it, however, feeling the female version of blue balls (reading-wise) at being left without a next chapter... Here's to truly hoping for the next chapter to roll through your fingertips! It's hard to find truly good stories without the annoyingly infantile poor grammar or spelling errors that shouldn't be. Thank you for your grasp on standard English and the creative mind that keeps me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg amazing please don’t keep us waiting another 3 months

rivers_edgerivers_edgealmost 2 years ago

Loved this latest installment! Didn't mind going back and rereading from part 1 at all, your writing is so good. I can't get enough of Bill and Cat. Also loved the further explanations into the generational dynamics/responses - such a hot and creative way to add even more spice. You are a such master at this!

P1aydat3P1aydat3almost 2 years ago

Thank you for coming back. Really love these characters. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More, PLEASE!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 2 years ago

way to leave us on a cliffhanger! More please!

cyberonincyberoninalmost 2 years ago

Love the update! And no pressure...but I really hope you're still working on The Ward? 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Hope you'll get around to writing the next installment soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for uploading another chapter. Love your writing style!

CleverTwinCleverTwinalmost 2 years ago

I am seriously on the edge of my seat, anxiously waiting for the next chapter. I wish I hadn't even seen this story until after it has been concluded. That way I could just binge-read the whole thing in one sitting. The writing is spectacular. I hope we don't have to wait long for all the chapters to come.

Secret_DashSecret_Dashalmost 2 years ago

Please don't make me wait another year for another chapter!! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awww!!! It's like edging... 😣 So excited for next chapter to post!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how your writing leaves us insatiable with these cliffhangers.

NoxcivNoxcivover 1 year ago

When will another be posted??? I have to know what happens!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please post another chapter. Such an engrossing story.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Interesting. You said in the title it was a 3 part series, yet this does have the great beginnings to a much longer piece. A shame.

I still believe you're one of the best and this was a fun little read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Broken hearted that you are not continuing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please release part 4!

firefly333firefly33312 months ago

I was disappointed that there wasn't a part 5! Love this storyline.

sexyblonde88sexyblonde8812 months ago

Please post more! I'm on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please!

entangleddanglesentangleddangles9 months ago

What are gay werewolves like, then?

I mean, animal scientists believe that since sheep signal their receptiveness by standing around waiting for their mates, lesbian sheep activity is never observed because the lesbian sheep just stand still waiting for each other to initiate, so how does it work with lycans?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Are you continuing this series? It’s really good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories